Here I am!

New to the forum? Need a welcome pounce? Introduce yourself, get to know others, and familiarize yourself with Bad Dragon and the Forums here!
s3v3r

Here I am!

Postby s3v3r » Mon Jul 31, 2017 6:22 pm

Hi everybody I've been kinda lurking around the forums a little for a few years and I think I'm finally ready to get a little more involved. First off i'd like to say this is my first time ever using a forum so it's gonna take me a while to get used to. Now that that's out of the way I want to say that I fucking LOVE Bad Dragon toys! and I am going to love discussing the different topics on the forum when I get used to it and meeting new people is gonna be a change (i dont get out much lol). Anyway though thanks to anyone that takes the time to read my ramblings and I wish you a good day!
i have no idea what im doing :psyduck:
Hoofs_N_Horns

Re: Here I am!

Postby Hoofs_N_Horns » Fri Aug 04, 2017 7:29 pm

s3v3r wrote:Hi everybody I've been kinda lurking around the forums a little for a few years and I think I'm finally ready to get a little more involved. First off i'd like to say this is my first time ever using a forum so it's gonna take me a while to get used to. Now that that's out of the way I want to say that I fucking LOVE Bad Dragon toys! and I am going to love discussing the different topics on the forum when I get used to it and meeting new people is gonna be a change (i dont get out much lol). Anyway though thanks to anyone that takes the time to read my ramblings and I wish you a good day!

Welcome! Glad you decided to join in the fun :stick: We're all learning as we go so you'll fit in just fine!
Penetrables comparison: here
ChaosRed

Re: Here I am!

Postby ChaosRed » Sat Aug 05, 2017 4:31 am

Hello and welcome! Don't worry about being new. Everyone was at one point or another. Also, don't hesitate to ask questions. Most everyone here is pretty friendly and someone'll be more than happy to answer them.
So I've started writing for the internet! Check it out: https://aconversations.wordpress.com/

Return to “New User Central”