Hello From NC! So Many Options...

New to the forum? Need a welcome pounce? Introduce yourself, get to know others, and familiarize yourself with Bad Dragon and the Forums here!
Deathwing

Hello From NC! So Many Options...

Postby Deathwing » Sun Apr 15, 2018 6:52 am

Hello everyone!

I've been glancing at BD, occasionally, for a few years and finally made a decision to get a toy. It's so difficult as there are so many dicks available! I know I can eventually get more, but it is a hard :laugh: decision on my very first. I guess it's kind of a special thing. I'm very excited but I have to pick first! :widesmile:

I know I definitely want something that I can get a suction cup with, for that extra sense of realism. Unfortunately there are ones that I wanted (like Razor and Diego) but don't have a cup option! :doh:

How did you decide on your first? Suction cup vs normal base?
--BD--
Small Razor
--PhoenixflameForge--
Micro Rei the Dragon -Closed Ended- Gold/GITD Blue
Small Monty (Medium) -FLAWED- White/Pink Marble
Padre

Re: Hello From NC! So Many Options...

Postby Padre » Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:05 am

Deathwing wrote:Hello everyone!

I've been glancing at BD, occasionally, for a few years and finally made a decision to get a toy. It's so difficult as there are so many dicks available! I know I can eventually get more, but it is a hard :laugh: decision on my very first. I guess it's kind of a special thing. I'm very excited but I have to pick first! :widesmile:

I know I definitely want something that I can get a suction cup with, for that extra sense of realism. Unfortunately there are ones that I wanted (like Razor and Diego) but don't have a cup option! :doh:

Hello and welcome!

I absolutely knew I had to go with a Flint, as that was the design that made me discover BD in the first place! I went without a suction cup as, well, the shape doesn't support SC :stick:

If you have a toy you absolutely know you want with a SC, you can try contacting customer support about it! Sometimes they are willing to attempt SCs on toys that don't support them, but there is no guarantee that it will work out...
—German|Artist|Bisexual—
Pseudo cleric with a preference for dragon dongs.

[Owned: Flint|Pretzal|Nox|Hunter|Bruce|Zaratan|Plenty non-BD >>Listed on profile!]
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:33 am

Welcome to the forums.

My recommendation is to get the toy you really want first, regardless if it can support a SC. If you are attracted to one particular model, get it and find a way to make it work.
My collection
► Show Spoiler
SweetieKat

Postby SweetieKat » Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:34 pm

Deathwing wrote:Hello everyone!

Howdy and welcome to the club, so to speak!

If you plan on using a chair for riding your toys, you may be able to add some Shibari skills to your kinky resume and do up a rope harness to tie it to the chair (I would recommend soft rope to not damage the toy).

I personally don't use the suction cups in play so I can't speak from experience. But I second the recommendation of getting whatever toy appeals to you most, suction cup or not.
:misc1: :nerdy: Toy list in my profile, I've done a few reviews. Current Favorites: Royal Dragon, Terra
Deathwing

Postby Deathwing » Thu Apr 19, 2018 1:03 pm

Thanks! I've decided to go with Razor. Even though he doesn't have a suction cup option I'm sure I can enjoy him! I really love his signature colors as well.
I agree that I should get what I'm attracted to most. Makes sense especially for what it's being used for. :laugh:
SweetieKat wrote:If you plan on using a chair for riding your toys, you may be able to add some Shibari skills to your kinky resume and do up a rope harness to tie it to the chair (I would recommend soft rope to not damage the toy).

I might have to look into learning some shibari! :liplick:
--BD--
Small Razor
--PhoenixflameForge--
Padre

Postby Padre » Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:18 am

Deathwing wrote:Thanks! I've decided to go with Razor. Even though he doesn't have a suction cup option I'm sure I can enjoy him! I really love his signature colors as well.
I agree that I should get what I'm attracted to most. Makes sense especially for what it's being used for. :laugh:
SweetieKat wrote:If you plan on using a chair for riding your toys, you may be able to add some Shibari skills to your kinky resume and do up a rope harness to tie it to the chair (I would recommend soft rope to not damage the toy).

I might have to look into learning some shibari! :liplick:

Oh, considering it has an almost circular base, I thiiink Razor might be able to support a suction cup! Though I'd wager it wouldn't be particularly strong in the smaller sizes. I would definitely consider sending in a ticket to ask about custom adding a suction cup, they can't do more than say no :widesmile:
—German|Artist|Bisexual—
Pseudo cleric with a preference for dragon dongs.

[Owned: Flint|Pretzal|Nox|Hunter|Bruce|Zaratan|Plenty non-BD >>Listed on profile!]
Deathwing

Postby Deathwing » Sat Apr 21, 2018 8:55 am

I guess we'll see once I get a reply!
--BD--
Small Razor
--PhoenixflameForge--
Kiran

Postby Kiran » Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:15 pm

The first choice for me was all the way David. Only model that I was thinking, and the art was really a selling point for me and the fantasy of getting a werewolf in me. It smore the second that I am still not sure yet and not ready also on the monetary side of pleasure to get another 150-200$ cad toy to use not that often yet... I wonder between penetrable and insertable also, and just think of preparing a huge amount to get one of each :).

Return to “New User Central”