Toy suggestions for a semi newbie

New to the forum? Need a welcome pounce? Introduce yourself, get to know others, and familiarize yourself with Bad Dragon and the Forums here!
Somethingunassumin

Toy suggestions for a semi newbie

Postby Somethingunassumin » Sat Jun 23, 2018 11:46 pm

Hello all! I am still pretty new to bad dragon, even thought I already have two toys. I ordered them both at around the same time last year, and although I do enjoy them both, because of my newness to toys in general I feel like I made some mistakes so now I am looking for something new.

Some background

My first toy is a medium unflared Chance in medium firmness in rouge.

I chose Chance because I love the design, and I chose medium size and firmness because it was my first actual toy so I had no idea what I liked. The first time I used Chance, I was actually kind of disappointed because I could take him fully with pretty much no problem. I soon got over it though when I learned how to use him properly. I thoroughly enjoy chance, but I do have a few things that I would like to try in my next toy. The biggest thing that I want to try is the “firm” firmness, because when I am trying to insert chance, I often have trouble because of how long and floppy he is. The second biggest thing is I feel like I can go bigger. The third (and least important) thing is I am somewhat interested in trying out a knot on my next toy.

My second toy is Gala in Natural.

I chose Gala, like chance, because I love the design (she is my favorite BD design. Yay sharks! :stick:). However, I have come to the conclusion that, to my immense sadness, she is just too tight and stimulating for me. I am about 5-6” and average girth, but I am uncut so my head is very sensitive. I can never last longer than about a minute or two with her, and when I do climax it is extremely stimulating, almost to the point of it being uncomfortable. Because of this I have only used her a couple of times. Due to this unfortunate truth, I am looking for my next toy to be some combination of looser and less stimulating.

So, now that that’s out of the way, here are my questions for those of you with more experience than me.

1. Should I try the “firm” firmness on my next insertable?
2. What would be a reasonable jump in size for an insertable compared to a medium chance?
3. Should I look into a new mastebator to solve my problem, or am I just doomed to fail?

Most importantly what toy recommendations would you make? I’d like to think that I am pretty open when it comes to the BD designs. However, I do have some that I dislike. The designs that I probably won’t ever get are: Demogorgon, Hunter, Ridley, and Xar. The designs that I’m not a huge fan of but would probably still get with some convincing: Zaratan, Ika, Kage, Stan, Hanns, Glyph, Hazel, and Natascha. I am just looking for the best fit for me.

Thank you so much for reading! Any feedback is greatly appreciated!
Yay Sharks! :misc2:
Tallon

Re: Toy suggestions for a semi newbie

Postby Tallon » Mon Jun 25, 2018 3:06 am

Hello and welcome!

Actually, one of the first toys I recommend for beginners is Glyph or Roland, the size depending on what you can take. If you're unsatisfied with your Chance unflared, maybe try the flared head. I know it does wonders for me. :laugh:

Regardless, I wish you luck and a pleasant experience. You'll find a friendly community here, and there are many folks here with better advice than I can give.
"Ecce! Scintillae!" :laugh:

Married Bisexual Kinky Old Man :stick:
Harbenz

Postby Harbenz » Mon Jun 25, 2018 2:39 pm

Due the nature of Chance's shape is normal it tends to bend, so other toys, specialy if they are thick, may feel too different in firm. However if you like more intensity or you are curious, try it.
It's hard to say a model if you don't say you preferences in terms of shape/texture or size, longer, girthier, both?. A large David could be a challenge?
I can't talk much about masturbator because only have JT and Janine. JT is intense and tight, so no. And Janine... the entrance is soft and open so i'd say is not very intense, and the inner is a bit ribbed, so you can feel it but I'd not say is much. I know there's duller masturbators but I don't know right now who are. I'm uncut too, I don't know if it's determinant. If you have problems lasting try adding more lube, practice more and don't go if you are very horny. Knowing the toy and yourself will help you last longer.
Resistance is futile.
► Show Spoiler
Somethingunassumin

Postby Somethingunassumin » Thu Jun 28, 2018 3:43 pm

Tallon wrote:Hello and welcome!

Actually, one of the first toys I recommend for beginners is Glyph or Roland, the size depending on what you can take. If you're unsatisfied with your Chance unflared, maybe try the flared head. I know it does wonders for me. :laugh:

Regardless, I wish you luck and a pleasant experience. You'll find a friendly community here, and there are many folks here with better advice than I can give.

I’ve actually been eyeing Roland for awhile, so maybe I’ll give him a try. Thanks for your advice!
Somethingunassumin

Postby Somethingunassumin » Thu Jun 28, 2018 3:48 pm

Harbenz wrote:Due the nature of Chance's shape is normal it tends to bend, so other toys, specialy if they are thick, may feel too different in firm. However if you like more intensity or you are curious, try it.
It's hard to say a model if you don't say you preferences in terms of shape/texture or size, longer, girthier, both?. A large David could be a challenge?
I can't talk much about masturbator because only have JT and Janine. JT is intense and tight, so no. And Janine... the entrance is soft and open so i'd say is not very intense, and the inner is a bit ribbed, so you can feel it but I'd not say is much. I know there's duller masturbators but I don't know right now who are. I'm uncut too, I don't know if it's determinant. If you have problems lasting try adding more lube, practice more and don't go if you are very horny. Knowing the toy and yourself will help you last longer.

I’ve never thought about it before but now that you mention it, as I said before I’ve only used Gala a couple of times and I’m pretty sure I was super horny every time :eyeroll:. So I will give it some more time and patience in the future and really try to understand how to use the toy properly. Thank you very much for your feedback!
Dee

Postby Dee » Wed Dec 05, 2018 4:00 pm

Somethingunassumin wrote:Hello all! I am still pretty new to bad dragon, even thought I already have two toys. I ordered them both at around the same time last year, and although I do enjoy them both, because of my newness to toys in general I feel like I made some mistakes so now I am looking for something new.

Some background

My first toy is a medium unflared Chance in medium firmness in rouge.

I chose Chance because I love the design, and I chose medium size and firmness because it was my first actual toy so I had no idea what I liked. The first time I used Chance, I was actually kind of disappointed because I could take him fully with pretty much no problem. I soon got over it though when I learned how to use him properly. I thoroughly enjoy chance, but I do have a few things that I would like to try in my next toy. The biggest thing that I want to try is the “firm” firmness, because when I am trying to insert chance, I often have trouble because of how long and floppy he is. The second biggest thing is I feel like I can go bigger. The third (and least important) thing is I am somewhat interested in trying out a knot on my next toy.

My second toy is Gala in Natural.

I chose Gala, like chance, because I love the design (she is my favorite BD design. Yay sharks! :stick:). However, I have come to the conclusion that, to my immense sadness, she is just too tight and stimulating for me. I am about 5-6” and average girth, but I am uncut so my head is very sensitive. I can never last longer than about a minute or two with her, and when I do climax it is extremely stimulating, almost to the point of it being uncomfortable. Because of this I have only used her a couple of times. Due to this unfortunate truth, I am looking for my next toy to be some combination of looser and less stimulating.

So, now that that’s out of the way, here are my questions for those of you with more experience than me.

1. Should I try the “firm” firmness on my next insertable?
2. What would be a reasonable jump in size for an insertable compared to a medium chance?
3. Should I look into a new mastebator to solve my problem, or am I just doomed to fail?

Most importantly what toy recommendations would you make? I’d like to think that I am pretty open when it comes to the BD designs. However, I do have some that I dislike. The designs that I probably won’t ever get are: Demogorgon, Hunter, Ridley, and Xar. The designs that I’m not a huge fan of but would probably still get with some convincing: Zaratan, Ika, Kage, Stan, Hanns, Glyph, Hazel, and Natascha. I am just looking for the best fit for me.

Thank you so much for reading! Any feedback is greatly appreciated!
I have a little advice for you, all strictly imho of course, strokes/folks and all that. This is what works for me and may steer you in a direction you like. For me firm toys just don't really make sense. When you're 10 inches deep and you need the toy to go a little bit around a corner firm just isn't a thing. For p-spot though, maybe 6 inches and firm, yeah I understand.

Love the design? Horse cocks are hot right? If you found the medium so easy and are at least curious about going bigger I'd very strongly urge you to do it. Take a look at the size chart and work out what is a little bit too big for you. There's nothing better than slipping something in for the first time! And then even better a few weeks/months later hilting it for the first time!

Floppy toys when they're out don't really mean much, my chance XL is a soft but I promise you when I'm getting close to that medial ring (that bitch still has me defeated) I promise you what's inside is plenty hard enough.

If you haven't tried a knot you haven't lived my friend. That gorgeous feeling as it slips over the threshold and there's no going back, the knot is putting that extra 1 or 2 inches in just behind your ring is fucking amazing. To be honest I'd put this at the top of your list. Look for a doggy dick that is about as long as you can take with a knot about as wide as you can take and just enjoy the feeling, you'll love it. Get yourself knotted with one big enough and it will really make you squirm. I LOVE doggy dicks.

Sadly, I don't have any penetratables. Yet.

As for your direct questions.

1. The bigger, generally you want softer.
2. Difficult to say, is your chance the biggest toy you have? But i'd point you toward a delicious knotty boi like rex or razor.
3. For this, if I were you I'd look for a cheap alternative and see if you even ntice a difference. Before committing to buying a BD penetrable.

What's wrong with hazel or natascha? I'd LOVE to have a bitch in heat to satisfy, or is it the internals you don't like?

TL;DR only way to find your best fit is keep trying!
True suffering is that there are millions of pictures of furry girls; but not one of them is real.
:crying:
Life is pain!
BigTee

Postby BigTee » Tue Dec 11, 2018 7:35 pm

Girthy and sensitive, kinda odd you found new gala intense, but then again youre uncut. Alice or duke muzzle sounds the best. Alice is smooth as it is, strangely its still stimulating, but tame enough to enjoy. I dont know too much about the muzzles, but i bet dukes muzzle would be perfect

Return to “New User Central”