Girl from Germany says hello

New to the forum? Need a welcome pounce? Introduce yourself, get to know others, and familiarize yourself with Bad Dragon and the Forums here!
huntress

Girl from Germany says hello

Postby huntress » Wed Nov 28, 2018 6:12 am

Hey guys, I'm new here, but I've known Bad Dragon for a few years. So far, I only have three toys, a rabbit vibrator,a very ordinary normal sized dildo and a G-Vibe Vibrator"2 (never us that one). However I ordered a few toys during the Black Friday sale last weekend: a mini Flint (5), a medium Nox (5) and a Small Flint (3). I've read a bunch of reviews and watched videos on size and firmness to make an educated choice. The only thing I'm unsure about is the small Flint because it's really huge, but I'll see if it will agree with my lady bits. I will keep it either way, as it's the only item that I bought with custom colors (the other toys are pre-made). It will still look pretty on my shelf.

As I'm European, I save a lot of money, when I combine shipping so I wanted to get at least two items. I only planed to buy a medium Nox and a small Flint, but the mini Flint in silver looked so pretty and I'm totally into Monster Hunter since I started playing the the first game on PSP over 12 years ago. It looks like it could be Kushala Daora's dick. Funnily enough the small Flint in steampunk stud looks like a rusted Kushala Daora dick. One day I will get a dragon dick in White Fatalis' color scheme --> new life goal. He's my favorite monster in the games.

I love love love Bad Dragon's colors, it's a huge bonus and what makes their toys so appealing to me. Realistic colors are boring imo. I not only want my toys to make me feel good, but also to be visually appealing.

Facts about me: female, 29 years old, German, love arts and oriental dance (because of the dancing part I have really strong muscles down there so firm toys can hurt me - hence I am looking forward to the softer toys I ordered).

I'm happy to be here :)
Last edited by huntress on Wed Nov 28, 2018 7:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
► Show Spoiler
Lipton

Re: Girl from Germany says hello

Postby Lipton » Wed Nov 28, 2018 6:59 am

Herzlich Willkommen. Enjoy your stay and have fun~ :widesmile:
Toys I want to buy:
- Elypse Art: Neo & Vixen
- BD April Fool Toys: Red Rocket & Fire Hydrant

I'm located in Germany, feel free to send me a message if you're selling one of these.
Padre

Postby Padre » Wed Nov 28, 2018 7:18 am

Ah, another German, hey there! Greetings from Berlin! :)

I own all the toys you ordered, except that my Nox is a small not a medium, and you made some good choices there --- Nox is lovely, and Flint has to be my absolute favourite BD model.
I think you'll be glad you got the mini Flint too, the "small" Flint is a lot of things but it sure ain't small! :widesmile:
—German|Artist|Bisexual—
Pseudo cleric with a preference for dragon dongs.

[Owned: Flint|Pretzal|Nox|Hunter|Bruce|Zaratan|Plenty non-BD >>Listed on profile!]
huntress

Postby huntress » Wed Nov 28, 2018 7:41 am

Padre wrote:Ah, another German, hey there! Greetings from Berlin! :)

I own all the toys you ordered, except that my Nox is a small not a medium, and you made some good choices there --- Nox is lovely, and Flint has to be my absolute favourite BD model.
I think you'll be glad you got the mini Flint too, the "small" Flint is a lot of things but it sure ain't small! :widesmile:

I'm glad I got the mini Flint. It was really hard to get it because all Flints were sold in a matter of seconds after the drop. Many seem to share your opinion on that toy. I hope I will too.
► Show Spoiler
Ghost_the_Crow

Postby Ghost_the_Crow » Wed Nov 28, 2018 9:50 am

Always nice to see other germans here, makes me feel better to know there are more who spend a whopping amount of money on BD toys and the ridiculous shipping and taxes that come with it...

Anyways, enjoy your time here and with your new toys! (Spoiler: you may have to wait till the start of next year since the black friday orders bottleneck their shipping, at least last year it did...)
Asexual / Gyneromantic / Probably Trans or Genderfluid(?) / Loves Cuddling

"Of course I know what I'm doing." I said, knowing that I didn't.
BlastShelter

Postby BlastShelter » Wed Nov 28, 2018 5:48 pm

huntress wrote:As I'm European, I save a lot of money, when I combine shipping so I wanted to get at least two items.

Anyways, taxes gonna skyrocket.
I'll get you next time, Knot! Next time!
Last one alive lock the door.
huntress

Postby huntress » Thu Nov 29, 2018 4:37 am

BlastShelter wrote:
huntress wrote:As I'm European, I save a lot of money, when I combine shipping so I wanted to get at least two items.

Anyways, taxes gonna skyrocket.

I know, I've ordered stuff from all around the world before - Malaysia, Japan, China, Egypt, Israel, the USA, Canada, Irland, the UK.
Oh and how I hate tariff and the people from the customs office. They give you a knife and tell you to open your package. Then you have to explain in great detail what you actually bought. I'm so thankful my stuff will be shipped with FedEx. I would die of embarrassment if I had to show them my colorful dragon dicks.
► Show Spoiler
Cenwen

Postby Cenwen » Thu Nov 29, 2018 6:29 pm

*deactivates lurker mode*

Welcome, fellow German, hope you enjoy your time here. :)

Flint and Nox are some really good choices in my opinion. My small soft Flint is definitely one of my favourites and Nox is high on my wishlist (specially after getting the chance to at least hold the medium one my best friend got :P). I hope you don't have to wait too long for them.

Concerning customs I don't think you have to worry much. Didn't have to pick up any of my BD orders at the customs office yet. The only time they wanted to see me was for a package of second hand toys and that I found more amusing than embarrassing (though everyone is different in that regards - I'm usually quite relaxed when it comes to sexual topics anyways). The people in these offices probably have seen it all anyways. :stick:

Greetings from NRW :cool:
Dee

Postby Dee » Wed Dec 05, 2018 4:03 pm

huntress wrote:Hey guys, I'm new here, but I've known Bad Dragon for a few years. So far, I only have three toys, a rabbit vibrator,a very ordinary normal sized dildo and a G-Vibe Vibrator"2 (never us that one). However I ordered a few toys during the Black Friday sale last weekend: a mini Flint (5), a medium Nox (5) and a Small Flint (3). I've read a bunch of reviews and watched videos on size and firmness to make an educated choice. The only thing I'm unsure about is the small Flint because it's really huge, but I'll see if it will agree with my lady bits. I will keep it either way, as it's the only item that I bought with custom colors (the other toys are pre-made). It will still look pretty on my shelf.

As I'm European, I save a lot of money, when I combine shipping so I wanted to get at least two items. I only planed to buy a medium Nox and a small Flint, but the mini Flint in silver looked so pretty and I'm totally into Monster Hunter since I started playing the the first game on PSP over 12 years ago. It looks like it could be Kushala Daora's dick. Funnily enough the small Flint in steampunk stud looks like a rusted Kushala Daora dick. One day I will get a dragon dick in White Fatalis' color scheme --> new life goal. He's my favorite monster in the games.

I love love love Bad Dragon's colors, it's a huge bonus and what makes their toys so appealing to me. Realistic colors are boring imo. I not only want my toys to make me feel good, but also to be visually appealing.

Facts about me: female, 29 years old, German, love arts and oriental dance (because of the dancing part I have really strong muscles down there so firm toys can hurt me - hence I am looking forward to the softer toys I ordered).

I'm happy to be here :)
I truly hope your lady bits accommodate your choices too. No one should be left unfilled! With practice though....anything fits :smile:
True suffering is that there are millions of pictures of furry girls; but not one of them is real.
:crying:
Life is pain!

Return to “New User Central”