Howdy!

New to the forum? Need a welcome pounce? Introduce yourself, get to know others, and familiarize yourself with Bad Dragon and the Forums here!
ShadowSinWing

Howdy!

Postby ShadowSinWing » Thu Nov 29, 2018 11:28 am

Not technically a new user (I made this account YEARS ago), but finally stepping up and potentially actually USING it, so I figured I'd do this anyways!

I'm Shadow! Though I currently lack an avatar (I'll get around to making one sooner or later...), I am a black dragon. I'm 24 years old, male, bisexual (heavily leaning towards other males tho), and I've owned a few BD toys for a couple years now. I was a bit silly with my first toy--I had never owned a sex toy before, so I really should have gotten something small. Instead I got a medium toy. And not just that, it was a medium/firm Terra, of all things. To say the least, I was not prepared for that--I've yet to knot him even today (though I've come close a few times). I got him on a whim--I'd known about Bad Dragon for a few years by that point, and on a Black Friday deal, I managed to get him in the Flops section (he has a tiny nick on the tip, barely noticeable). It wasn't until I got a medium/soft Kelvin a few months later that I could really enjoy a Bad Dragon toy! (And now that I'm a little more experienced, Terra's fun to use too)

I've been lurking for years (I mean heck, I made this account in 2010), but I decided to finally man up and actually say hi. I don't know how active I'll be here (I tend to be fairly shy, and don't tend to be super active in ANY forum), but I'll make the effort. I look forward to getting to know all of you!
~Black Dragon, Shadow~

My Toys:
► Show Spoiler
huntress

Re: Howdy!

Postby huntress » Fri Dec 14, 2018 3:46 am

Oh my, you joined 8 years ago. You really are a secret veteran. Anyway, welcome to the forum.
► Show Spoiler
Noll

Postby Noll » Fri Dec 14, 2018 10:13 am

Welcome back! :smile:
List of toys owned in profile.
Fallout Warning

Postby Fallout Warning » Sat Dec 15, 2018 10:37 pm

Welcome back! I have just came back myself ^^;
Its cool seeing an old account resurrect! :widesmile:
Image Hello, I am a pagan trans person who works at an apothecary. Married poly. Check out my fa Here Feel free to ask me about my collection! :misc8: Now on Dragonmoor as Runboi

Return to “New User Central”