The least interesting user.

New to the forum? Need a welcome pounce? Introduce yourself, get to know others, and familiarize yourself with Bad Dragon and the Forums here!
WyvernLore

The least interesting user.

Postby WyvernLore » Thu Nov 29, 2018 6:41 pm

I am: The least interesting user.

Do you ever feel as if you have so little to say that your posts or threads might be interpreted as some manner of highly elaborate spam-bot, or perhaps a troll artist that is trying to fit in so badly that they actually end up contributing to the community on such a level that they may as well just not be trolling at all? Or maybe you're just some joe-schmoe that wanted to make a post on a forum and then never visit it again because they're in the middle of a Star Trek marathon, but then something shiny catches their eye and now they're a moderator. That happened to me twice. I was too polite to say no.

There is nothing interesting about me. I can stick my hand in a blender when it's off but talk it up like it was on. I can do ten backflips in a row over the course of a few weeks. I once beat the world's greatest magician at his own game. He was much worse at Halo 2 than at cards. I once saw an ostrich. It was in a book about Africa. How it got stuck in that book was beyond me, but I kept the book and now I know slightly more about Africa. I can tell ten jokes to ten different people and be told to get the hell out of six different coffee shops at the same time. I can watch four TV shows at the same time and even remember what happened in one of them. I once won an argument by not arguing. I know how to type in twelve different languages, though I haven't learned any words yet in any of them. Not even this one.

When I have something interesting to put here, I'll be back.

Nice to meet you all!
Ghost_the_Crow

Re: The least interesting user.

Postby Ghost_the_Crow » Fri Nov 30, 2018 1:05 am

Well, at least this was entertaining to read, so you might not be as uninteresting as you stated.
On the oter hand, I like dad jokes and really bad puns so what do I know...

Anyways, enjoy your stay ^^
Asexual / Gyneromantic / Probably Trans or Genderfluid(?) / Loves Cuddling

"Of course I know what I'm doing." I said, knowing that I didn't.
Tallon

Postby Tallon » Mon Dec 03, 2018 4:34 am

I come from the perspective that no one is really a dreadful bore. Honestly. Welcome! Everyone has something insightful to share, whether they know it or not.
"Ecce! Scintillae!" :laugh:

Married Bisexual Kinky Old Man :stick:
Dee

Postby Dee » Wed Dec 05, 2018 12:15 pm

WyvernLore wrote:I am: The least interesting user.

Do you ever feel as if you have so little to say that your posts or threads might be interpreted as some manner of highly elaborate spam-bot, or perhaps a troll artist that is trying to fit in so badly that they actually end up contributing to the community on such a level that they may as well just not be trolling at all? Or maybe you're just some joe-schmoe that wanted to make a post on a forum and then never visit it again because they're in the middle of a Star Trek marathon, but then something shiny catches their eye and now they're a moderator. That happened to me twice. I was too polite to say no.

There is nothing interesting about me. I can stick my hand in a blender when it's off but talk it up like it was on. I can do ten backflips in a row over the course of a few weeks. I once beat the world's greatest magician at his own game. He was much worse at Halo 2 than at cards. I once saw an ostrich. It was in a book about Africa. How it got stuck in that book was beyond me, but I kept the book and now I know slightly more about Africa. I can tell ten jokes to ten different people and be told to get the hell out of six different coffee shops at the same time. I can watch four TV shows at the same time and even remember what happened in one of them. I once won an argument by not arguing. I know how to type in twelve different languages, though I haven't learned any words yet in any of them. Not even this one.

When I have something interesting to put here, I'll be back.

Nice to meet you all!
Halo 2? I made level 40 in the original matchmaking........LEGIT. I even know what the tri-gates were for. Are you still much of a halo fan?
True suffering is that there are millions of pictures of furry girls; but not one of them is real.
:crying:
Life is pain!

Return to “New User Central”