Distraction to get over the waiting time

New to the forum? Need a welcome pounce? Introduce yourself, get to know others, and familiarize yourself with Bad Dragon and the Forums here!
Hephaistos

Distraction to get over the waiting time

Postby Hephaistos » Fri Dec 07, 2018 3:10 pm

Hello

Right now:
Literally jumping around in my chair full of anticipation. Ordered a Nova 2 months ago. Thankfully they told me, the beauty is finished today, but...
Guess I'll have to stay calm for an other week.

However, now I'm here because I thought it would be interesting to get to know other people that are fascinated by bad dragon toys. What was it like to order your first toy from them? I'm still full of self-reproaches for actually buying something like this.

My Reasons for the buy:
1. I'm not interested in men and thought I would like a toy more, that look less like a real human Penis. Also because I was interested in the special shape.
2. Size matters
3. I liked to support a small Company that make something such fantastic.

Just a little bit about me:
I'm 19, swedish, but live in switzerland. Love to play on my Gibson LP, although I admire a PRS (Avatar). Do a lot of music, learning to sing.
A fulfilled evening for me. Is cooking a nice dinner, then playing guitar while smashing "don't stop believin" as loud as I can. Get myself ready, relax and keep on riding riding riding.
BlastShelter

Re: Distraction to get over the waiting time

Postby BlastShelter » Fri Dec 07, 2018 8:23 pm

Try to built a robot arm, you know, to the dildo.
I'll get you next time, Knot! Next time!
Last one alive lock the door.
Bye Curiosity

Postby Bye Curiosity » Sat Dec 08, 2018 12:05 pm

Hephaistos wrote:Hello

Right now:
Literally jumping around in my chair full of anticipation. Ordered a Nova 2 months ago. Thankfully they told me, the beauty is finished today, but...
Guess I'll have to stay calm for an other week.

However, now I'm here because I thought it would be interesting to get to know other people that are fascinated by bad dragon toys. What was it like to order your first toy from them? I'm still full of self-reproaches for actually buying something like this.

My Reasons for the buy:
1. I'm not interested in men and thought I would like a toy more, that look less like a real human Penis. Also because I was interested in the special shape.
2. Size matters
3. I liked to support a small Company that make something such fantastic.

Just a little bit about me:
I'm 19, swedish, but live in switzerland. Love to play on my Gibson LP, although I admire a PRS (Avatar). Do a lot of music, learning to sing.
A fulfilled evening for me. Is cooking a nice dinner, then playing guitar while smashing "don't stop believin" as loud as I can. Get myself ready, relax and keep on riding riding riding.

I’m pretty much in the same boat as you, so I’ll join in. I like bad dragon because of the designs, the options, the freedom to pick whatever you want, and I aim more towards the fantasy isle. The reason why I bought my latest is I’ve always wanted the opal, because it’s pretty and it’s my birthstone, and I love how there a thickness right in the middle and then slims down. It’s not noticeable in a small, but I think I can take it all the way and the price is good with a suction cup. I almost picked the echo, but when I picked the size, and added the cost for the opal coloring and shipping, it was expensive to get, but it wasnt bad with my second choice.

And as for me, I’m 34, taking a break from college at the moment but wants to go back eventually. I joined a dating app because I was tired of being lonely, but I’ve yet to meet anyone (I know, how weird). What started out as simply one toy from BD turned into a mini collection as the latest I’ve ordered (btw, it’s cracker in small/5 firmness) is my #5 toy I’ve gotten from them. That’s all I can think of right now.
My collection was starting to get too big for this, so I moved it to my profile, but my other two lists are below.

► Show Spoiler

See this? :misc13: I wish this color scheme for this tentacle would come back!, :crying:
Harbenz

Postby Harbenz » Sat Dec 08, 2018 4:24 pm

I wanted a bad dragon because they were so different in form, material and colors from everything I had before, and they looked great. I spent a lot of time looking at all the models and options, making lists and calculations... and decided to wait until Black Friday to save and take some models that I didn't care they were in black (I got Chance, Sleipnir and JT). It took me a while to get used to the shapes and the silicone, but now I don't want anything else. A short time later, when I saw that it was worth it, I made my first custom order, I think it took 3 weeks (it was 2 years ago) but it seemed like an eternity, I can't imagine the 2+ months of current waiting. But they turned out good, and having toys in colors so bright and different from the usual flesh and black was very special.
Then and now I have bad thoughts every time I spend money in this expensive things... but the quality and the good times that I have with them really make it worthwhile.
Resistance is futile.
► Show Spoiler

Return to “New User Central”