Greetings!

New to the forum? Need a welcome pounce? Introduce yourself, get to know others, and familiarize yourself with Bad Dragon and the Forums here!
JPunx

Greetings!

Postby JPunx » Mon Dec 10, 2018 12:45 pm

Hello! I'm new around here! I first heard of Bad dragon around... 3 years ago? I was rewatching a video from the Creature Hub where James/UberHaxorNova brought up a Bad Dragon dildo. And after thinking this, I decided to buy a BD dildo in the future! But for now I want to join the site/forum and discuss about these type of things ^^(never owned a dildo but I want BD to be the first of my purchase in due time ^^).

Other than saying how I joined the site or about the toys here, I'm an artist, but I see myself as a novice artist. I got into the furry base (or the start of it) because of the Sonic the Hedgehog series. I discovered the hentai comics, grew interested in both sexes and involved into a wider group of the furry community. From wolves to dragons! I'm an introvert so I'm sorry in advanced if I come out as awkward or shy when I discuss somewhere on this forum. And I would love to chat with other furries/scalies on the forum and be friends! :misc12: :excited: :misc1:

Edit: Should've mentioned that because of the furry community. I feel like i'm now in the bi-sexual area. And I just love the idea of riding an exotic cock ^//^
Last edited by JPunx on Mon Dec 10, 2018 12:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
VitaminD

Re: Greetings!

Postby VitaminD » Mon Dec 10, 2018 12:50 pm

Welcome aboard! Have you asked Santa to put a dragon cock underneath your tree? owo
JPunx

Postby JPunx » Mon Dec 10, 2018 12:54 pm

Hello! And I wish because I could be spending possibly and hour riding one of the toys. But I asked for a drawing tablet. But if I had the money(wished people would hire me so I can buy it myself), id probably buy one so I feel satisfied and 'satisfied' with my purchase!
huntress

Postby huntress » Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:39 am

welcome and hello! you found the right place. If you are going to buy any dildo, you will be most satisfied with a product that is made of body safe silicon and a individual and unique item. If BD is too pricy for you, wait for the next sale (maybe boxing day, labor day or black friday/cyber monday)
► Show Spoiler
JPunx

Postby JPunx » Tue Dec 11, 2018 2:54 pm

Hello and thank you! And I do plan on buying one from the site! From what i've seen through the shop. I'm considering in getting a small size. A mini looks fine but I don't think it'll be long (and thin enough for the tip's circumference to be 'inserted') enough. And I can't wait for the sale to happen so I can buy one in the future! (assuming I have the money at that time).
Tallon

Postby Tallon » Wed Dec 12, 2018 1:01 am

Welcome! Good news! This is a very friendly and helpful forum. You ever want to know what toys are best for what, you've come to the right place! :laugh:
"Ecce! Scintillae!" :laugh:

Married Bisexual Kinky Old Man :stick:
JPunx

Postby JPunx » Wed Dec 12, 2018 1:06 am

Thank you for welcoming me! And i'll be sure to post somewhere on the forum (if there is a thread) of what toy I got, my experience to using it when the day comes! ^^

Return to “New User Central”