Bonjour BadDragon's forum !

New to the forum? Need a welcome pounce? Introduce yourself, get to know others, and familiarize yourself with Bad Dragon and the Forums here!
Lukiwolf

Bonjour BadDragon's forum !

Postby Lukiwolf » Fri Feb 01, 2019 9:44 am

Hello everyone !

I'm Lukiwolf, I'm a friendly wolf from France.
I'm huge fan of furry art (yiff too *shh*) and I draw some. I like cooking, reading and playing some video games.
I came here to Bad Dragon after seeing the power of cockatrice on some girls. It was some years ago and it's traumatised me (in good way).

And now I'm here, I already acquired a Leilani from clearance. And I think she won't be my only one.

I'm happy to be here and I hope to make some new friends here, please take care of me. :widesmile:
Grigori

Re: Bonjour BadDragon's forum !

Postby Grigori » Sun Feb 03, 2019 4:33 pm

Hello, Lukiwolf and welcome!

I too saw those Cockatrice videos many years ago :smilenox:

Which games do you like?

Also there is a tread in the offtopic to discuss games
viewtopic.php?f=21&t=20380

I hope you enjoy your stay here! Fell free to ask questions around and post topics in the forums!
Kreature

Re: Bonjour BadDragon's forum !

Postby Kreature » Wed Feb 06, 2019 5:25 pm

Welcome to the forums! I hope you have fun here. :widesmile:
| Female | 21 | Polysexual | Newbie Dick Collector | Sergal Lover | Shy & Introverted | Bookworm | Dino/Dragon Fan | Major Daydreamer |

Currently trying to start my own toybox. And figuring out a place to hide it... :bugeyed:

Must haves: Mini Ika, mini Austin, small Tyson, mini Roland, mini Bumblehooves, small Bumblehooves, small Trent, mini Rex, small Rex, small Chance unflared, small Duke, small Razor
Every single dessert-themed design. :smile:

Return to “New User Central”