Hello, I'm tired of lurking

New to the forum? Need a welcome pounce? Introduce yourself, get to know others, and familiarize yourself with Bad Dragon and the Forums here!
MadMadamMim

Hello, I'm tired of lurking

Postby MadMadamMim » Thu Feb 07, 2019 12:11 pm

Hi, everyone. I'm Mim. I've been lurking around here on a pretty regular basis since last Summer and I'm tired of not actually interacting with anyone. I know activity has been dwindling around here lately, but I hope that can change. This place is such a wonderful source of information for those of us who love Bad Dragon toys. I wish I had known about this place when I first discovered Bad Dragon. I feel like I could have made a much better informed decision with my first purchase.
The first toy I got was a small Glyph. I love him, but I kind of regret not knowing anything about the beautiful color options available. I just chose the basic "apple" color for him.
Since then, I started learning a LOT more by coming here and seeing what's possible. The second toy I got is a small Scorn and I'm beyond thrilled with his coloration. And I plan on getting a LOT more toys. My imagination goes wild when I take the time to think up which toys/colors I want to get next.
Anyway, I feel like so many new Bad Dragon customers could be much happier with the toys they get if they knew to come here first and learn more about choosing colors & placing orders. I guess that's another reason I wanted to finally set up an account here, besides wanting to share my own experiences. I'm grateful for this place, so I'd like to see more activity here if that will help keep it alive. People don't seem to know this gem of a forum exists.
Tallon

Re: Hello, I'm tired of lurking

Postby Tallon » Thu Feb 07, 2019 6:50 pm

Hello and welcome! I wish the forums were more active these days, and as you say, that might change. This is a great, friendly community and a great place to talk about matters most of us wouldn't dare mention to even our best friends (in my case, the only person offline who knows about my Bad Dragon obsession is my spouse, of course). Anyway, enjoy not lurking! We'll enjoy your input!
"Ecce! Scintillae!" :laugh:

Married Bisexual Kinky Old Man :stick:
Grigori

Postby Grigori » Fri Feb 08, 2019 4:28 am

Hi Mim! And welcome out of lurking!

Yes you are right, this forum is an incredible source of information and so many great exchanges!
Much more than colors, but sizes shapes and firmness as well. Lube options, and other toy makers other than Bad Dragon.

I hope you enjoy your stay!
Harbenz

Postby Harbenz » Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:33 am

Hello! I was also lurking for months before sign up, I wish I had done it before. I hope you join the conversations, these toys give more fun than just the sexy one :smile:
Resistance is futile.
► Show Spoiler

Return to “New User Central”