hi i am New and need some advice

New to the forum? Need a welcome pounce? Introduce yourself, get to know others, and familiarize yourself with Bad Dragon and the Forums here!
Havel

hi i am New and need some advice

Postby Havel » Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:22 am

Hello i am Havel from Germany i need help cause i live with my mom and i dont want her to find out that i bought a toy how can i let them deliver to me with wthout to my real adress to my mail office at the town or what can i else do i really need help by this :smile:
thesharkwhisperer

Re: hi i am New and need some advice

Postby thesharkwhisperer » Sat Feb 16, 2019 12:18 pm

Havel wrote:Hello i am Havel from Germany i need help cause i live with my mom and i dont want her to find out that i bought a toy how can i let them deliver to me with wthout to my real adress to my mail office at the town or what can i else do i really need help by this :smile:

Hello ! Unfortunately, BD says in their help section that they cannot ship to international PO boxes. Maybe check the sites of Fedex and UPS to see if you could ask them to deliver your package to a drop point after it’s been sent out ? You would still need to put your adress in when you are ordering from BD but it might be possible.
History nerd - Dino lover - Pokémon - HUBBADUH
Noll

Re: hi i am New and need some advice

Postby Noll » Mon Feb 18, 2019 11:28 am

Welcome!

You can call Fedex and ask them if it is possible for you to come and pick up your package at the closest Fedex facility?
List of toys owned in profile.

Return to “New User Central”