hey folks

New to the forum? Need a welcome pounce? Introduce yourself, get to know others, and familiarize yourself with Bad Dragon and the Forums here!
Zile&Orona

hey folks

Postby Zile&Orona » Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:56 pm

Hey everyone, we are obviously new here and pretty excited to join the community.
Got my toy a few weeks ago and thought I should see if there is a forum for the site and to my surprise there is lol. Ive been enjoying using my Austin and really pleased whit the quality and Im pretty sure it wont be my only purchase.
Scorpio

Re: hey folks

Postby Scorpio » Fri Apr 26, 2019 3:10 am

Welcome to the forum and glad to hear that you enjoy your little collection so far. They tend to grow relatively fast :dukeretro:
It feels like it shouldn't be a surprice to find this forum, but we don't know when/if it will be attached to the BD page again. I still hope it will so it'll be easier for new people to find their way here.
Noll

Postby Noll » Thu May 30, 2019 6:24 am

Welcome to you!

I feel you. I started collecting not too long ago, and now I have thirty toys. Like Scorpio said, these collections tend to grow out of control XD

Do you have any plans for your future toys or are you waiting awhile for a new purchase?
List of toys owned in profile.
SparkyRaegun

Postby SparkyRaegun » Thu May 30, 2019 7:23 am

Hello there and welcome! What size/firmness did you get your Austin?
Feel free to PM me!
My Toys ;
► Show Spoiler
Guys good news- I didn't have to sell both kidneys for a Beta Shark! Only one! :misc7: :laugh:

Return to “New User Central”