Advice on what toy to get

New to the forum? Need a welcome pounce? Introduce yourself, get to know others, and familiarize yourself with Bad Dragon and the Forums here!
lonejacobs

Advice on what toy to get

Postby lonejacobs » Thu May 02, 2019 4:15 pm

Hello.

I haven't toyed since 2012. i want to get a toy about 6 inches. Im not sure what to start with. Any direction on what toy to get would be good. i would like to stay with the 6 inch mark. :stick:
MachineDoll

Re: Advice on what toy to get

Postby MachineDoll » Fri May 03, 2019 3:05 am

Plenty of people will be glad to give advice, but you need a lot more information than this.

What type of girth are you looking for? How are you planning to use the toy? Oral/Vaginal/Anal? Do you have a partner that you want to toy with? Is creampie/suction cups wanted? Knots/animal fantasy? Etc.
Ovipositor and egg laying enthusiast. Princess by day, knotty at night.
My toys:
► Show Spoiler
lonejacobs

Postby lonejacobs » Fri May 03, 2019 10:29 am

MachineDoll wrote:Plenty of people will be glad to give advice, but you need a lot more information than this.

What type of girth are you looking for? How are you planning to use the toy? Oral/Vaginal/Anal? Do you have a partner that you want to toy with? Is creampie/suction cups wanted? Knots/animal fantasy? Etc.

I have no idea. I'm pretty much new to this. I just want this to be easy
Padre

Postby Padre » Fri May 03, 2019 11:00 am

Almost every mini or small size is less than 6in, if that's your only criteria? Just go and pick one. Throw a dart I guess. Whatever looks pretty, that's as good a recommendation as we can give you with 0 information

I'm sorry, but if you want a serious recommendation, you'll have to answer a few of those questions up there else we can't help
Last edited by Padre on Sun May 05, 2019 4:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
—German|Artist|Bisexual—
Pseudo cleric with a preference for dragon dongs.

[Owned: Flint|Pretzal|Nox|Hunter|Bruce|Zaratan|Plenty non-BD >>Listed on profile!]
lonejacobs

Postby lonejacobs » Sun May 05, 2019 4:10 am

I will just look myself and read research and pick it myself
Robiland

Postby Robiland » Mon May 06, 2019 7:24 am

I think people are just inclined to avoid giving a blind recommendation because the toys are expensive and very different. Probably the most neutral/safe toy to pick would in my opinion be something like mystic in small, but that's 6.5" useable length. The mini is 4.5" long.

A small david could also be interesting if you want to try a knot, and is just under 6" usable length. A small nox has a very interesting shape and is 5.75" long.

There are more too, but I'm hesitant to give you suggestions when you don't know what you want. Nobody wants to give a person advice that likely won't work :). Hopefully you find something that works for you. The first toy is always an experiment so just try to base your decision on appeal and lack of intimidation. Then get it in medium firmness and you should develop an idea of what your body likes. It is definitely hard to make the right choice when it's your first try though. Good luck!
collection/wishlist:
► Show Spoiler
Noll

Postby Noll » Thu May 30, 2019 6:18 am

Hey! Welcome to you.

As the previous answers stated, the type of toy that one would recommend really depends on the type of use you want to have.

For example: I love my small Lenneth but I wouldn't recommend it for oral use, the pointy tip gets me in the uvula each and every signle time and triggers my gag reflex really bad. It would be great for a starter toy for vaginal use but I wouldn't recommend it as a starter for anal either because those ridges can be pretty intense.

For vaginal use I'd recommend Echo and Nox they seem to make a lot of people happy.

For an anal toy it'd say to get a tapered toy.

But in the end, helping someone chosing a first toy can be complicated because most of the advice that's being given is based on the asker previous experiences. I'd say to get a toy that gets your motors running.

You said something about wanting a 6" toy: is it length wise or circumference wise? If you want a knotted toy, I'd recommend getting one slightly under your current abilities (length and girth) to be sure you can enjoy it fully. For a toy like Echo of Mystic I'd get more interested in the girth than the length. Unless you want to hilt it, you can still have a lot of fun with a slightly too long toy if you don't miss most of the fun parts (meaning the knot which is generally at the bottom of the shaft).

Hope it's gonna help. I can't give anymore advice without more precis indications. Have a good search!
List of toys owned in profile.

Return to “New User Central”