Chance sheath reviews and comments

New to the forum? Need a welcome pounce? Introduce yourself, get to know others, and familiarize yourself with Bad Dragon and the Forums here!
Kylermiller

Chance sheath reviews and comments

Postby Kylermiller » Mon Jul 01, 2019 3:28 pm

:dukeretro: so I’m new to this site and I’ve tried looking for reviews related to the chance sheath without much luck. I don’t find the main page very informative. I’m curious to know what size I need to be to comfortably fit into it. I’m about 5.5in. my wife and I are new to trying this and would like some input on this for vaginal use. And how much feel transfers to the wearer. Thank you
LittleZeroThatCould

Re: Chance sheath reviews and comments

Postby LittleZeroThatCould » Thu Aug 15, 2019 5:22 pm

I don't know too much, but I've asked around, and from what I've heard, the wearables are known to be rather constrictive. The one you're looking at getting only seems to come in one size, and has an internal length of 5.75 inches, and and internal diameter of 1.16 inches. Again though, people in the past have said they're constrictive, so ideally, you want to be under those numbers in order to achieve a snug, comfortable fit.

Unfortunately, I'm not properly 'equipped' to use the product in question, so unless someone with the proper gear wants to get it and test it out, you'll just have to be your own guinea pig. All I can do is tell you what I've heard through the grapevine.
It's not masturbation, it's an orgy for one.

Return to “New User Central”