Show your Surprise Me's

Picture central for all of your visual needs! This is the right place to post Show Me threads requesting photos of certain models.
Please keep this area SFW - no in-use pictures, nudity, or genitalia, just pictures of toys themselves.
Ebilwolf

Re: Show your Surprise Me's

Postby Ebilwolf » Mon Mar 07, 2016 8:37 pm

Jasmine wrote:
Ebilwolf wrote:Thank you :D so happy with them all. That Nox is my favorite. I maybe smacking him on every wall and roof surface and flicking him hehehe. It is oddly fun. I'm trying to decide where I've seen the Roland's color before tho :d it looks familiar.

Permafrost shaft with metallic brown base?

That may be it o.o looking at the shaft it definitely looks like Permafrost.
Sold To: Anon Email User - NicodemusZ - Rexamasaurus - SierraFox - runswiththewolfs - marshmarshmarsh - Nickooru
Traded With: Luxillianite - Rexamasaurus - Vhol
Bought From: Feef - Treeminder - Stormi - furrygirl133 - Squishysquishy - Jasmine - vampireturk - Deadbirds - kuroyami - imajindragons - nevan - kailenx - blckbird
sullenbandersnatch

Postby sullenbandersnatch » Thu Mar 10, 2016 4:00 pm

That caramel and chocolate Nox is really nice! The dark chocolate base is a good match, if I may say so.
'Twas brillig...
Ebilwolf

Postby Ebilwolf » Thu Mar 10, 2016 6:53 pm

sullenbandersnatch wrote:That caramel and chocolate Nox is really nice! The dark chocolate base is a good match, if I may say so.

I could not agree more :D It is quite a yummy little morsel that Nox lol.
Sold To: Anon Email User - NicodemusZ - Rexamasaurus - SierraFox - runswiththewolfs - marshmarshmarsh - Nickooru
Bought From: Feef - Treeminder - Stormi - furrygirl133 - Squishysquishy - Jasmine - vampireturk - Deadbirds - kuroyami - imajindragons - nevan - kailenx - blckbird
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Fri Mar 11, 2016 3:36 pm

I never actually posted my Stan, that was a surprise me! adopt. Nothing special, but at least it isn't a solid!

Stan.jpg
Stan.jpg (33.52 KiB) Viewed 2380 times

Stan1.jpg

Stan2.jpg

Stan3.jpg
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
Fae Fantase

Postby Fae Fantase » Sat Mar 12, 2016 7:17 pm

Ebilwolf wrote:Got all of my surprise me items in :D

Not all of the above are surprise me. The Roland, Dragon Tongue Lil vibe and sea dragon Lil squirt. The squirt is whore red. The tongue is Jupiter. The Roland is purdy :D and the base on the Nox was staff picked since I couldn't make up my mind. I am quite pleased.

Roland looks so neat that way. Is it Permafrost? Never seen a toy like your Meng either. Semi translucent rainbow. Nice surprises all around there :smilenox:.
I've sold toys to over 17 different homes.
Ebilwolf

Postby Ebilwolf » Sat Mar 12, 2016 7:39 pm

lovelyscales wrote:
Ebilwolf wrote:Got all of my surprise me items in :D

Not all of the above are surprise me. The Roland, Dragon Tongue Lil vibe and sea dragon Lil squirt. The squirt is whore red. The tongue is Jupiter. The Roland is purdy :D and the base on the Nox was staff picked since I couldn't make up my mind. I am quite pleased.

Roland looks so neat that way. Is it Permafrost? Never seen a toy like your Meng either. Semi translucent rainbow. Nice surprises all around there :smilenox:.

Thank you! :) I believe his shaft is permafrost that was wonderfully blended as the blue seems semi translucent and the base is this lovely metallic brown that I know isn't on the usual Permafrost toys. I'm going to be taking good all around pictures of each toy I own so you can have a better look at him. I was so happy about the Meng! He is the only rainbow ribbon toy I've caught in the adopts. All my others have been secondhand.
Fae Fantase

Postby Fae Fantase » Sat Mar 12, 2016 7:45 pm

Ebilwolf wrote:Thank you! :) I believe his shaft is permafrost that was wonderfully blended as the blue seems semi translucent and the base is this lovely metallic brown that I know isn't on the usual Permafrost toys. I'm going to be taking good all around pictures of each toy I own so you can have a better look at him. I was so happy about the Meng! He is the only rainbow ribbon toy I've caught in the adopts. All my others have been secondhand.

The metallic brown base is lovely! I like it better than the regular Permafrost base color. Your rainbow Meng is the most unique I've seen yet congrats! Can't wait to see your pictures of them individually.
I've sold toys to over 17 different homes.
Ebilwolf

Postby Ebilwolf » Sat Mar 12, 2016 8:01 pm

lovelyscales wrote:
Ebilwolf wrote:Thank you! :) I believe his shaft is permafrost that was wonderfully blended as the blue seems semi translucent and the base is this lovely metallic brown that I know isn't on the usual Permafrost toys. I'm going to be taking good all around pictures of each toy I own so you can have a better look at him. I was so happy about the Meng! He is the only rainbow ribbon toy I've caught in the adopts. All my others have been secondhand.

The metallic brown base is lovely! I like it better than the regular Permafrost base color. Your rainbow Meng is the most unique I've seen yet congrats! Can't wait to see your pictures of them individually.

Roland is definitley one of my more mismatching shaft to base colored toys but it suits him oddly well and I already have a character coming in mind for him. As for the meng, he is interestingly colored and his other side is actually really vivid and darkly colored rainbow ribboned. He is awesome under a black light too. I will definitely let you know when I get all the images up.
TotallyPhilthy

Postby TotallyPhilthy » Wed Mar 16, 2016 9:36 pm

Damn, this thread makes me wanna get a surprise me, some look absolutely stunning! :misc2:

Can someone explain me how a guided surprise me works, though? :psyduck:
Like, could I list some things that I like and then tell them to either go crazy or just pick one of them? How much would that cost?
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Wed Mar 16, 2016 9:40 pm

TotallyPhilthy wrote:Damn, this thread makes me wanna get a surprise me, some look absolutely stunning! :misc2:

Can someone explain me how a guided surprise me works, though? :psyduck:
Like, could I list some things that I like and then tell them to either go crazy or just pick one of them? How much would that cost?

BD doesn't do guided surprise me options any more, but places like EE, definitely do! It's always best to send your idea, first, so they can tell you how much extra it could, potentially, be.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
TotallyPhilthy

Postby TotallyPhilthy » Wed Mar 16, 2016 9:54 pm

Rainbow Dasher wrote:
BD doesn't do guided surprise me options any more, but places like EE, definitely do! It's always best to send your idea, first, so they can tell you how much extra it could, potentially, be.

Aw that's a shame. Are they also not respecting stuff like "no fleshy colors please" anymore? I guess that's the price you pay for popularity and mass production...

I'll check out what options other sites have but I'll probably still a BD surprise me some day :buddy:
Jazzi the Pegasus

Postby Jazzi the Pegasus » Thu Mar 17, 2016 6:23 am

TotallyPhilthy wrote:
Rainbow Dasher wrote:

Aw that's a shame. Are they also not respecting stuff like "no fleshy colors please" anymore? I guess that's the price you pay for popularity and mass production...

I'll check out what options other sites have but I'll probably still a BD surprise me some day :buddy:

They usually honor if you ask for no flesh colors or asking to do vague color references like for instance when I ordered my small surprise me crackers, I asked for something psychedelic, and mentioned the colors of toys I hadn't had yet (I.e., I haven't had a toy with purple in it).
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Thu Mar 17, 2016 2:14 pm

They will, yes, but they don't do guided surprises as in: Here's a picture of an awesome sunset! I want this represented in a 4 colour fade, based on the colours! I've done guided surprises close to that with EE, and they usually have no issues. But BD wouldn't honour something like that that for a surprise me.
stuck-on-the-knot1

Postby stuck-on-the-knot1 » Wed Apr 06, 2016 7:17 am

SomeGuy wrote:A red and Halloween Black marbled :misc2: :widesmile:

Beautiful!~ :smile:
Female 22 Pansexual Taken Polyamorous Furry Pokemaniac Whovian Rock Music Lover Food Lover

Currently own : 26 toys (Toy list on Profile)

Don't be afraid to send a PM!~ I love talking with people and making friends
Chibity

Postby Chibity » Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:39 pm

Got my Medium sized Clayton today in Surprise Me, and he turned out just perfect! The colours fit him so well and I couldn't be happier! He's a Wide Split, so his coal coloured base is firm and sparkly, while his shaft is a soft Orange/Yellow in a tight neon marble that's UV reactive. I imagine someone had a lot of fun making him!

Took pictures of him next to my Mini Austin since it's GITD Blue and also benefited from the black light.

ImageImage Image
Designer of Kage the Anomaly -- Forum / Labs -- Ͼ Art Tumblr Ͽ
RoxyHeart

Postby RoxyHeart » Fri Dec 02, 2016 9:07 pm

Chibity wrote:Got my Medium sized Clayton today in Surprise Me, and he turned out just perfect! The colours fit him so well and I couldn't be happier! He's a Wide Split, so his coal coloured base is firm and sparkly, while his shaft is a soft Orange/Yellow in a tight neon marble that's UV reactive. I imagine someone had a lot of fun making him!

Took pictures of him next to my Mini Austin since it's GITD Blue and also benefited from the black light.

He is so cool ! Like lava or something neat!!
26 Female/bi/married/poly. Talk to me if you want I am friendly -pm's welcome :stick:
Odaxelagnia"It's so Dreamy..oh fantasy free me!...so you can't see me...no not at all ! In another dimension with voyeuristic intention well secluded I see all"
Robiland

Postby Robiland » Sat Dec 03, 2016 10:30 am

RoxyHeart wrote:
Chibity wrote:Got my Medium sized Clayton today in Surprise Me, and he turned out just perfect! The colours fit him so well and I couldn't be happier! He's a Wide Split, so his coal coloured base is firm and sparkly, while his shaft is a soft Orange/Yellow in a tight neon marble that's UV reactive. I imagine someone had a lot of fun making him!

► Show Spoiler

He is so cool ! Like lava or something neat!!

Reminds me of the sun level in star fox now that you mentioned lava! Such an amazing pour!
collection/wishlist:
► Show Spoiler
stuck-on-the-knot1

Postby stuck-on-the-knot1 » Sat Dec 03, 2016 11:25 am

So lucky! He is just beautiful! I am so jealous and envious! I hope you love him in use :smile:
Female 22 Pansexual Taken Polyamorous Furry Pokemaniac Whovian Rock Music Lover Food Lover

Currently own : 26 toys (Toy list on Profile)

Don't be afraid to send a PM!~ I love talking with people and making friends
SheWantsTheDragonD

Postby SheWantsTheDragonD » Sat Dec 03, 2016 1:59 pm

Robiland wrote:Reminds me of the sun level in star fox now that you mentioned lava! Such an amazing pour!

Hehe I loved that game. My stepbrother played it like a couple times per day and then I picked it up and slowly got okay at it.
They made such memorable games back then and I always love things that remind me of them.
~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~- :misc15: :misc13: :misc14: -~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Robiland

Postby Robiland » Sat Dec 03, 2016 2:05 pm

SheWantsTheDragonD wrote:
Robiland wrote:Reminds me of the sun level in star fox now that you mentioned lava! Such an amazing pour!

Hehe I loved that game. My stepbrother played it like a couple times per day and then I picked it up and slowly got okay at it.
They made such memorable games back then and I always love things that remind me of them.

So true. The best part is when Peppy Hare or Falco is like "You're becoming more like your father!", the way he says it makes me laugh every time.
collection/wishlist:
► Show Spoiler

Return to “Show Me: for posting pictures!”