Show your Surprise Me's

Picture central for all of your visual needs! This is the right place to post Show Me threads requesting photos of certain models.
Please keep this area SFW - no in-use pictures, nudity, or genitalia, just pictures of toys themselves.
Nyan

Re: Show your Surprise Me's

Postby Nyan » Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:43 pm

SN8 wrote:Its against the ToS to quote them, but basically they said it is completely random, and I cannot ticket to guide them, or exclude a color.

I can understand your disappointment ... That's good to know for later purchases, thanks for sharing your experience :sniffing:
English is not my native language, please forgive my mistakes~
LittleRedVixen

Postby LittleRedVixen » Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:44 am

Inspired from all the gorgeous Surprise Mes here I ordered a Cracker for the labor day sale (since it was my birthday that weekend). I asked them to not use flesh-like colors and to have fun with it. I really hoped it would turn out like lots of others I've seen here - so I was a little disappointed when I saw my Cracker. It is one color, almost a wine-ish-color, with a little pink I guess.

WP_20170924_11_27_48_Pro.jpg

WP_20170924_11_28_09_Pro.jpg

I am not unhappy, but I would have loved to get something a bit more.. exciting :D Next time I may pay to get a marbel and let them decide on the color. Or I give it another shot for toys I do not have a specific color idea
"Does running out of f*cks count as cardio?"

ImageImage
MachineDoll

Postby MachineDoll » Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:01 pm

SN8 wrote:
Nyan wrote:
SN8 wrote:After seeing so many amazing looking Surprise Me colors, I opted to get 2 of them my last order. I even ticketed asking for anything as long as it wasn't mono-color. So I got a mono-color Austin in a flesh/coffee color, and a Nova in a gel-blue color.

Did they answer your ticket saying it was OK? Sorry for you :sniffing: ...

Its against the ToS to quote them, but basically they said it is completely random, and I cannot ticket to guide them, or exclude a color.

After one more ticket/plea, I was told that they will accept requests like no realistic colors, or you can choose one color to not be used.
Since my request was not requesting a single color, or a request for no humanlike colors, it was ignored.
Hopefully this helps others considering Surprise Me toys.
Ovipositor and egg laying enthusiast. Princess by day, knotty at night.
My toys:
► Show Spoiler
Nyan

Postby Nyan » Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:16 pm

SN8 wrote:After one more ticket/plea, I was told that they will accept requests like no realistic colors, or you can choose one color to not be used.
Since my request was not requesting a single color, or a request for no humanlike colors, it was ignored.

I understand that, it seems that I read it somewhere before, but in the case of LittleRedVixen, it seems to me that her request of asking "no fleshy colors" could be understood just like "no humankike colors". And the result, though pretty, looks quite fleshy to me... Maybe they understood the opposite?
English is not my native language, please forgive my mistakes~
MachineDoll

Postby MachineDoll » Tue Sep 26, 2017 6:00 am

Nyan wrote:
SN8 wrote:After one more ticket/plea, I was told that they will accept requests like no realistic colors, or you can choose one color to not be used.

I understand that, it seems that I read it somewhere before, but in the case of LittleRedVixen, it seems to me that her request of asking "no fleshy colors" could be understood just like "no humankike colors". And the result, though pretty, looks quite fleshy to me... Maybe they understood the opposite?

Actually, LittleRedVixen's term was the exact same term Bad Dragon's customer service used with me. I changed it to avoid being banned for quoting them. Why they seemed to make sure to do what she did not want boggles my mind. My order was placed during the sale, maybe they were simply overloaded and weren't looking closely at the orders? Either way, I ended up with no resolution I was happy with personally. Its given me a bad taste in my mouth for sure.
My toys:
► Show Spoiler
LittleRedVixen

Postby LittleRedVixen » Tue Sep 26, 2017 7:57 am

SN8 wrote:
Nyan wrote:

Actually, LittleRedVixen's term was the exact same term Bad Dragon's customer service used with me. I changed it to avoid being banned for quoting them. Why they seemed to make sure to do what she did not want boggles my mind. My order was placed during the sale, maybe they were simply overloaded and weren't looking closely at the orders? Either way, I ended up with no resolution I was happy with personally. Its given me a bad taste in my mouth for sure.

I don't think I got a real "flesh-like"color, but it is rather on the "could somehow be real"-side of colors. My order was also placed during the labor days sale-so may be a mix up on their part. I personally don't mind the color too much.

I can totaly understand that you feel that way! Seeing all these beautiful Surprise Mes and getting something you really dislike is terrible. :angry:

ImageImage
Villie

Postby Villie » Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:37 am

SN8 wrote:
Nyan wrote:

They'll ban you if you quote them? :surprised:
seeking: SBF medium yuri, EA neo
selling: a bunch on DM & DH
PM me! Image
MachineDoll

Postby MachineDoll » Tue Sep 26, 2017 5:26 pm

Villie wrote:They'll ban you if you quote them? :surprised:

I recall seeing a thread with the rules that said certain things, like quoting employees/tickets and such was not permitted on the forums. It was in the same thread that stated if you had a shipping issue, as example, to ticket it privately rather than hash it out on the forums. I can't find it now, but anyway, this is hardly the place to debate it. Someone post a Suprise me pic to get back on topic. :P
My toys:
► Show Spoiler
Hanns_g

Postby Hanns_g » Tue Sep 26, 2017 7:28 pm

LittleRedVixen wrote:Inspired from all the gorgeous Surprise Mes here I ordered a Cracker for the labor day sale (since it was my birthday that weekend). I asked them to not use flesh-like colors and to have fun with it. I really hoped it would turn out like lots of others I've seen here - so I was a little disappointed when I saw my Cracker. It is one color, almost a wine-ish-color, with a little pink I guess.

I am not unhappy, but I would have loved to get something a bit more.. exciting :D Next time I may pay to get a marbel and let them decide on the color. Or I give it another shot for toys I do not have a specific color idea

I ordered mine on that same weekend, and from the looks they're identical. I don't mind the color, since it rounds my color spectrum out a bit.
Attachments
asfcdcs.jpg
LittleRedVixen

Postby LittleRedVixen » Wed Sep 27, 2017 1:45 am

Hanns_g wrote:I ordered mine on that same weekend, and from the looks they're identical. I don't mind the color, since it rounds my color spectrum out a bit.

Yay, dildo-siblings :laugh:

ImageImage
tanner93

Postby tanner93 » Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:08 am

Here's my surprise me moko. I'm happy with him. Blue is my favorite color and I love his sparkles.
Attachments
Webp.net-compress-image.jpg
Pasdebol

Postby Pasdebol » Mon Oct 30, 2017 12:04 pm

Hello!

For my first BD toys with surprise me color, I got:

1. Small Chance unflared with cumtube.
    Received color seems to be Butterfly.
    I'd have prefered Natural but this choice is incompatible with cumtube.
  2. Mini Rex
    I probably have the Neon Blue color.
  3. Small Crackers' Sheath
    I think it's Nightfall color with silver dazzle

When I see yours with wonderful colors, I'm a little bit disappointed for Chance and Rex. :crying:
Attachments
WP_20171030_010.jpg
► Show Spoiler
Fae Fantase

Postby Fae Fantase » Mon Oct 30, 2017 1:47 pm

Pasdebol wrote:Hello!
When I see yours with wonderful colors, I'm a little bit disappointed for Chance and Rex. :crying:

Love your sheath's plus Chance's colors :widesmile: ! Yet I can see your disappointment with single color pour Surprise Me toys. It can be discouraging seeing more complex Surprise Mes.
I've sold toys to over 17 different homes.
little-mythgital

Postby little-mythgital » Thu Nov 02, 2017 8:21 am

Mini Surprise me Xar, really surprised by the colours, I was expecting a single colour.
IMG_20171102_150415743.jpg

IMG_20171102_150322803.jpg
RedKitty0X

Postby RedKitty0X » Mon Feb 26, 2018 10:42 pm

I got this surprise me after the onyx inventory toy I ordered got lost! They contacted me and I asked if I could do a different color instead, and I was given the ok, so I chose surprise me :)
Attachments
E0B1CCCD-B89D-4DB2-97A2-8FCF3427268A.jpeg
The base glows green, I’m pretty sure it’s ectoplasm! And I’m thinking the shaft is night sky! ^^
Vienara

Postby Vienara » Sun Mar 11, 2018 12:55 pm

RedKitty0X wrote:I got this surprise me after the onyx inventory toy I ordered got lost! They contacted me and I asked if I could do a different color instead, and I was given the ok, so I chose surprise me :)

I really like the glitter!
Toy owned: one beautiful, small, rogue coloured Nox
MissMoneyPenny

Postby MissMoneyPenny » Tue Jul 03, 2018 2:22 pm

I bit the bullet sometime in the early spring/late winter and I ordered mini Stan in Surprise me.

It surprised me all right. It's bold and I like the marbling but the silvery color just doesn't do it for me. I feel like it muddies the blue and the pink. That said, the color has grown on me especially as the toy itself is satisfying to use.

LRM_EXPORT_20180703_234026.jpg
LRM_EXPORT_20180703_234024.jpg
EVERYTHING'S MADE UP AND THE POINTS DON'T MATTER.

Toy list in the spoiler.

♦ OWNED ♦
► Show Spoiler

♦ ORDERED ♦
► Show Spoiler

♦ WISHLIST ♦
► Show Spoiler
spiralcatfox

Postby spiralcatfox » Tue Jul 03, 2018 5:39 pm

MissMoneyPenny wrote:I bit the bullet sometime in the early spring/late winter and I ordered mini Stan in Surprise me.

It surprised me all right. It's bold and I like the marbling but the silvery color just doesn't do it for me. I feel like it muddies the blue and the pink. That said, the color has grown on me especially as the toy itself is satisfying to use.

LRM_EXPORT_20180703_234026.jpg
LRM_EXPORT_20180703_234024.jpg

The marbling on your Stan is lovely :misc2: :nomnom:
chickadee

Postby chickadee » Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:11 am

My all-surprise order! All smalls except for the Ultimate Fantasy (medium). Stan and Bumble have sparkle. Bumble has a tiny bit of gold and stan has a lot of silver sparkle.
Update. See post below.
chickadee

Postby chickadee » Sun Sep 02, 2018 11:32 am

20180902_142933.jpg

20180902_142948.jpg

20180902_143010.jpg

20180902_143019.jpg

Return to “Show Me: for posting pictures!”