Show me your penetrables!

Picture central for all of your visual needs! This is the right place to post Show Me threads requesting photos of certain models.
Please keep this area SFW - no in-use pictures, nudity, or genitalia, just pictures of toys themselves.
Northrain

Re: Show Off Your Girls!

Postby Northrain » Sun Jan 26, 2014 12:19 am

I got a mary flop on the sale, post pics when I have my camera located. It's yellow and so far its been performing decently. Took a bit to get used to the feeling and the first time I used way too much cum lube. That stuff goes a long way.
blackpaw

Postby blackpaw » Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:35 am

Yes that lube is awesome! I love using a shit ton which probably explains some of my experiences. By the way, anyone have a wearable werewolf? I've been thinking about grabbing one on the adoptions page. I've seen some reviews, but I'm not yet sold on it. Thoughts?
jdawggy350

Postby jdawggy350 » Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:56 am

This thread seems to be lacking a certain new bum... I shall show mine off then xP

IMG_0013.JPG

IMG_0014.JPG

IMG_0015.JPG

@blackpaw~ I had one... Are you average sized or bigger? If yes then don't waste your money.. I'm right around average sized and it just didn't fit right on me at all. It only went about half/two thirds the way down me and it was pretty constrictive towards the head. It looked and felt down right silly on me personally so i ended up selling it shortly after i got it. It seems to be an "enhancement" for, ehem, smaller gentlemen...
blackpaw

Postby blackpaw » Tue Jan 28, 2014 3:14 pm

Thanks for the reply, jdawggy. I'll be looking more closely at JT then for my next by. Any stories about it? How's it feel compared to the other penetrables?
Exeter

Postby Exeter » Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:30 pm

I totally came here expecting to see boobs XD
jdawggy350

Postby jdawggy350 » Wed Jan 29, 2014 4:06 pm

Oh my, I dearly LOVE JT!! He's awesome in my book ;) At first i was a bit worried that he'd be too tight cause he looks smaller at the opening than Duke but i was highly surprised that he wasn't. Duke was actually tighter right at the opening but once you were past that it was just meh. JT on the other hand, he has a uniform tightness throughout him due to him being so thick which i feel is a huge plus for him. You can actually feel the inner textures more because of that but they aren't overbearing nor is he overly tight. it's really hard to explain with words.. Lets just say i was so impressed with JT that i literally put Duke up for sale right after i tried JT out. ....Yea, he was that good XP
blackpaw

Postby blackpaw » Wed Jan 29, 2014 7:23 pm

Okay that sold me on buying JT. Next purchase when I have the funds available. Any thoughts on color? I really like that cream and orange one. It reminds me of a creamcicle. :laugh:
jdawggy350

Postby jdawggy350 » Thu Jan 30, 2014 4:39 am

Gah, i love that orange cream color. You asked for suggestions... Were you going custom or for a flop? I actually got mine as a flop for some weird lil mark on the very back near the exit hole.

back on track tho.. I personally like the orange cream but the arctic brush color isn't too horrible either, its like a two tone gray marble. The orange and yellow just doesn't do it for me at all. If you were going custom well that all depends on what colors you like.. Like for me, i'd prob get him to match my husky neon blue and neon pink marbled but that's just me :D
blackpaw

Postby blackpaw » Thu Jan 30, 2014 9:37 am

I'm hoping for a flop (good discounts) but I may have the funds for a custom. I'm more a fan of subdued colors, but a neon one could be very fun.
jdawggy350

Postby jdawggy350 » Fri Jan 31, 2014 5:36 am

Yes neon could/would be very fun! xP You could always do what i tend to with the pnt toys... I usually buy a flop/secondhand one without focusing all my efforts into color just to try them out first, then if i like it i will actively search for ones with colors i adore, then sell the "test" one.
blackpaw

Postby blackpaw » Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:12 pm

I was having a tough time choosing to decide between JT and Mary....lucky for me, BD made the choice for me by coming out with Hazel. Just ordered a ready-made. :stick: I'll get a review and some pics up when I get her and run her through some paces. :laugh:
jdawggy350

Postby jdawggy350 » Sat Feb 15, 2014 2:06 am

OMFG :nomnom: :nomnom: I literally just seen her! I must get one!!!! Gonna dig through the ol' toybox to see what i can sell off to fund her right now.
blackpaw

Postby blackpaw » Thu Feb 20, 2014 9:48 am

Hazel is coming in on Friday, once I have some fun, I'll post a review and some pics. I'm so excited! In fact I haven't been this giddy since I got my first BD toy (Natasha) last year.
blackpaw

Postby blackpaw » Fri Feb 21, 2014 2:50 pm

My Hazel finally came in today! And she came with some fancy new stuff. I'll give her a few...ahem, "tries" this weekend and write a review.
Attachments
IMAG0100.jpg
IMAG0099.jpg
IMAG0098.jpg
New package!
jdawggy350

Postby jdawggy350 » Sat Feb 22, 2014 1:20 am

Soooo, how is she?! Have ya "tried" her yet?!?! Gah she's gorgeous! I want one sooo badly. Does she seem like she's gonna be prone to ripping anywhere like Natascha is?
blackpaw

Postby blackpaw » Sat Feb 22, 2014 7:16 am

Only tried her once so far, but I'm planning to use her a LOT more. She is smooooooth as silk. Pop in easy and go to town. She is looser than Natasha so I don't think ripping will be a problem, but I am worried about one of the seams at the opening. But its probably just my imagination. I'll be posting a review soonish with comparison pictures to Natasha (I think she's a little smaller lengthwise and a little lighter). All in all, VERY happy wit this purchase.
jdawggy350

Postby jdawggy350 » Sun Feb 23, 2014 2:52 pm

That's exactly where i was worried a tear would form too is right at one of the triangular corners. I really hope we're both wrong on that one tho! Glad to hear you like her! I can't wait to finally get one of my own :nomnom:
blackpaw

Postby blackpaw » Sun Feb 23, 2014 10:28 pm

I've used her more than a few times this weekend and was, um...vigorous with her. :smile: She held up like a champ and didn't tear at all. BD has really outdone themselves with this one.
blackpaw

Postby blackpaw » Mon Feb 24, 2014 12:45 pm

I wanted to add some comparison pictures for anyone else contemplating buying Hazel. I didn't realize how thicker she was compared to Natasha or Janine, but see for yourself.
Attachments
IMAG0103.jpg
IMAG0102.jpg
IMAG0101.jpg
TheDoctor324

Postby TheDoctor324 » Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:01 pm

sorry for being gone for so long folks.....month long training in cali.....just found out about haze.....and I like her.....gonaa have to save up my money for her for sure....can't wait to read the review!!!

Return to “Show Me: for posting pictures!”