Show me your Flint!

Picture central for all of your visual needs! This is the right place to post Show Me threads requesting photos of certain models.
Please keep this area SFW - no in-use pictures, nudity, or genitalia, just pictures of toys themselves.
Xenokip

Show me your Flint!

Postby Xenokip » Fri Dec 13, 2013 9:10 pm

I just got my flopped sinister pumpkin Flint (small, 3) in the mail tonight and can't stop staring and squishing him! Out of the 5 toys i now own he's definitely my biggest and turning out to be my favorite (sorry Bruiser!)

I also love seeing the beautiful Flints other people mange to snag during Flop Friday and get customized and wanted to see them all compiled into one thread since he really is a piece of art! Bring em on!

:nomnom:
Attachments
photo 2.JPG
photo 1.JPG
tenebrous

Re: Bring on your Flint pics!

Postby tenebrous » Fri Dec 13, 2013 9:16 pm

This guy is quite lovely. I'll toss more up of mine once I get my hands on a better camera and a decent light source.
Vitani

Postby Vitani » Fri Dec 13, 2013 9:18 pm

These photos just don't do his highlight much justice, but here is my small (5 firm) Flint!

He's become probably my favorite too...admittedly, maybe tied with Elden, but followed immediately by my Breeder!
ravingsockmonkey

Postby ravingsockmonkey » Fri Dec 13, 2013 9:19 pm

This was my first Flint... he was a medium/firm, and was WAY too big for me. He's since been given a new home with someone who fell in love with the colors.

DSC05402.JPG
Smexy though.

DSC05401.JPG
Supa smexy

DSC05447.JPG
Uncut love

Flint #2 hasn't gotten here yet. He was bought during the Black Friday sale, and I went with the 20% off a single color. Earthly Brown makes me think of chocolate, so he'll be my small/medium chocolate stud. He's Ready to Pack, and I hope he ships Monday.

Flint #3 arrives tomorrow. He was a rogue color I picked up on Friday, and is a small/firm. I'll post more pics for sure!
https://bad-dragon.com/images/inventory ... 65d8d7.JPG
Xenokip

Postby Xenokip » Fri Dec 13, 2013 9:24 pm

Vitani wrote:Image

These photos just don't do his highlight much justice, but here is my small (5 firm) Flint!

He's become probably my favorite too...admittedly, maybe tied with Elden, but followed immediately by my Breeder!

I have a small Elden i got for very cheap off another user! Despite it being pretty darn small for a small and pretty squishy at a 5 firmness i still use him as a good warm up toy!

But yeah ive been in love with the look of Flint ever since he was introduced! Just so happy to finally own him :3 And no matter what colors he comes in he just always looks so yummy in pictures ppl post!! :stick:
Xenokip

Postby Xenokip » Fri Dec 13, 2013 9:27 pm

ravingsockmonkey wrote:This was my first Flint... he was a medium/firm, and was WAY too big for me. He's since been given a new home with someone who fell in love with the colors.

Flint #2 hasn't gotten here yet. He was bought during the Black Friday sale, and I went with the 20% off a single color. Earthly Brown makes me think of chocolate, so he'll be my small/medium chocolate stud. He's Ready to Pack, and I hope he ships Monday.

Flint #3 arrives tomorrow. He was a rogue color I picked up on Friday, and is a small/firm. I'll post more pics for sure!
https://bad-dragon.com/images/inventory ... 65d8d7.JPG

Ahhhh so you're the one who snatched up the pretty rogue last week! I was staring at that one for a while after i bought my flopped one :3 There was also this BEAUTIFUL almost sherbet swirl lookin one that i wanted sooooo badly in the flops last week.....but it was a medium. And im 99.9999% sure i cant handle a medium any time soon :? I just hope whoever got that one posts pics of it!
Xenokip

Postby Xenokip » Fri Dec 13, 2013 9:29 pm

tenebrous wrote:This guy is quite lovely. I'll toss more up of mine once I get my hands on a better camera and a decent light source.

yay awesome! You're the one who got the Lunar Guardian one right? :D Even in the one pic you posted he looked super pretty! Cant wait to see more of him :smile:
tenebrous

Postby tenebrous » Fri Dec 13, 2013 9:39 pm

Yep! That's me. I just have appalling lights in my room-I took him to my bathroom to give him a bath and his colors got super intense.

I may end up just investing in a new camera that has an actual macro setting...clearly dicks *and miniatures, mostly miniatures* require this.
Hermit

Postby Hermit » Fri Dec 13, 2013 10:42 pm

You guys think you got colors? You ain't seeeeeeeeeeen colors! Check out...

...bluish-grey M/5/Flint...
DSC02688.JPG

DSC02685.JPG
Xenokip

Postby Xenokip » Fri Dec 13, 2013 10:57 pm

So I decided to not wait until tomorrow to try my Flint out and played with him tonight. After about 5 minutes i amazingly was able to take him all despite my body being veeeeery new to that much girth. Also it was INTENSE. Ive never felt the feeling of those plates and being that full. Like all my other toys are more or less shaped to be thruster types, but Flint it the first ive ever gotten that just made my lady bits go "Whoa....WHOAWHOAWHOA. What is this magic?! MORE PLS".

Theres just something about him.......he's by far my favorite toy now after that first session! :smile:
Xenokip

Postby Xenokip » Fri Dec 13, 2013 10:58 pm

Hermit wrote:You guys think you got colors? You ain't seeeeeeeeeeen colors! Check out...

...bluish-grey M/5/Flint...
DSC02688.JPG

DSC02685.JPG

Im honestly not a big fan of solid color toys yet, but i'll be damned if that color doesnt fit Flint so well! :o
tenebrous

Postby tenebrous » Sat Dec 14, 2013 5:48 am

There are no words to describe how absurdly awesome Flint is.

I'm already making horrific plans to pick up about....three more...including a large.. :psyduck:

This guy is hands down, my favorite thing ever. My Crackers has been reduced to a warm up toy >_>....
Grimmyr

Postby Grimmyr » Sat Dec 14, 2013 6:20 am

I am gonna steal yo Flint Xeno and there's nothin' you can do about it!

Mostly because you're one of the very, very few people that had a sinister pumpkin turn out good.
WereWolven

Postby WereWolven » Sat Dec 14, 2013 9:05 am

I just received our first Flint minutes ago, I haven't broken out the camera. Just mobile pics. But he is gorgeous! He was a rogue that appeared to be my dream custom of a quad swirl that looked like four flavor tropical sorbet! In real life he not only has turquoise, light purple, green, and orange BUT also pink and yellow!! Ohmygosh! And while I was prepared for his size, comparing him next to a large Nox is surprising. :nomnom:

Better pics to come in the future. Must go sterilize my new friends ;)
Last edited by WereWolven on Sat Mar 29, 2014 1:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
DameKathryn

Postby DameKathryn » Sat Dec 14, 2013 9:06 am

The only way to describe the coloring on that Flint is "effing adorable"
Grimmyr

Postby Grimmyr » Sat Dec 14, 2013 9:09 am

That Flint looks like the yummiest mixture of candy cane colours/sweet candy with... Almost a sour-based.. base. Haha. :'D No pun intended.

Glad you snatched him up! He was probably one of my favorite Flints I've seen.
WereWolven

Postby WereWolven » Sat Dec 14, 2013 9:52 am

So yummy. And I can not believe how smooth flint is!

Xeno - your flint has the most blue/purple halloween black swirls! I am lusting after the sinister pumpkin color now.
Xenokip

Postby Xenokip » Sat Dec 14, 2013 10:40 am

WereWolven wrote:I just received our first Flint minutes ago, I haven't broken out the camera. Just mobile pics. But he is gorgeous! He was a rogue that appeared to be my dream custom of a quad swirl that looked like four flavor tropical sorbet! In real life he not only has turquoise, light purple, green, and orange BUT also pink and yellow!! Ohmygosh! And while I was prepared for his size, comparing him next to a large Nox is surprising. :nomnom:

Better pics to come in the future. Must go sterilize my new friends ;)

THE SORBET FLINT HAS APPEARED!!! As much as i love mine yours is by far the most yummy/beautiful Flint ive ever seen. I wanted it so bad last week ;___; I'm probably going to save one of the pics as a consideration for a custom color toy someday and see if they can do it again :3
Xenokip

Postby Xenokip » Sat Dec 14, 2013 10:42 am

Grimmyr wrote:I am gonna steal yo Flint Xeno and there's nothin' you can do about it!

Mostly because you're one of the very, very few people that had a sinister pumpkin turn out good.

I think thats majority of the reason i grabbed him up so fast. There were other amazing Flints but his Sinister Pumpkin coloration is sooooo amazing compared to lots of other toys with the same color. He's practically perfect *___*
Grimmyr

Postby Grimmyr » Sat Dec 14, 2013 10:46 am

I agree. It looks so yum! I didn't care for a few of the other sinister pumpkins that were posted around the forums because the marbling looked... Pretty cheaply done? Idunno. But this one is splendid! Grats on the nab! c:

Return to “Show Me: for posting pictures!”