Show me your Flint!

Picture central for all of your visual needs! This is the right place to post Show Me threads requesting photos of certain models.
Please keep this area SFW - no in-use pictures, nudity, or genitalia, just pictures of toys themselves.
ravingsockmonkey

Re: Bring on your Flint pics!

Postby ravingsockmonkey » Wed Jan 08, 2014 4:10 pm

Flint's asset is his girth and texture. Production times vary, but it's safe to expect around 7 to 10 weeks. They have been turning things around a lot quicker recently, but it's better to expect a long wait and be surprised!
Cammii

Postby Cammii » Wed Jan 08, 2014 4:56 pm

eraser51 wrote:?

how long is production time? someone know?

I ordered my small flint on black friday in a custom fade, along with a custom bruce and they only took a week and five days before they were made and shipped.

But in most cases, BD advises 6-8 weeks. If you order it along with another toy, time could vary depending on how popular it is, and how many flop before it.
Kiara

Postby Kiara » Wed Jan 08, 2014 7:19 pm

I have two things I've ordered:

An UF - which was in the queue for 2 weeks and has been in manufacturing all of this week so far!

A small, custom marbled Flint - been in the queue for about a week and a half so far!

So it seems right now stuff is chillin' in the queue around 2 weeks-ish and goes into manufacturing!
BlackOutRansom

Postby BlackOutRansom » Wed Jan 08, 2014 7:24 pm

My Flint was in the queue for maybe a week and a half? before it went into manufacturing, though I think it had more to do with the ticket exchange that I had after I put my order in. I had an idea, no clear picture on HOW I wanted it, so I put it in their hands and they really liked the idea so that might have had some help there but....

MAYBE I JUST GOT REALLY LUCKY. :tinfoil:

*rolls about* Fridaaaaaaay :nomnom:
winhiss

Postby winhiss » Fri Jan 17, 2014 4:07 pm

I've been sitting on my hands waiting to post to this thread. Adopted a flint the other week, but wanted to wait until my custom one came in first before posting glam shots. <3

Custom small/medium with sloppy seconds, and adopted medium/firm. Loving them both to death, even if the adopted one's trying to murder my cooch. The flint smoothness really helps.
SuperRabbit

Postby SuperRabbit » Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:55 pm

Ugh you guys are totally making me change my mind from getting a tongue next, to getting a flint.
My poor hoohoo would hate me because i'd probably underestimate/over excite myself and get a large. :psyduck:
LJF

Postby LJF » Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:54 am

Here's my baby hehe
image.jpg

image.jpg
ravenhaker

Postby ravenhaker » Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:37 pm

Holy fuck the Flint is gorgeous I'd drool all over one if I had one, but even in a small he is big and I don't know if I'd want to stretch that big. If I could borrow their mold for a week I'd make the most gorgeous black and gold one.
Akanisen

Postby Akanisen » Mon Jan 20, 2014 8:30 pm

ravenhaker wrote:Holy fuck the Flint is gorgeous I'd drool all over one if I had one, but even in a small he is big and I don't know if I'd want to stretch that big. If I could borrow their mold for a week I'd make the most gorgeous black and gold one.

what's you size limit? dococtavia's is 6.5" circumference and she can take a small flint in a #2 firmness just fine and even said she plans on getting a new small in a #3 firmness. Mine is also 6.5" cir but I plan on getting mine in a #2 firmness.
WereWolven

Postby WereWolven » Mon Jan 20, 2014 8:46 pm

I helped bring Doc over to the darkside, she just picked up a MEDIUM in firm. :laugh:

What we will make our genitals put up with for the love of Flint. :smile:
Akanisen

Postby Akanisen » Mon Jan 20, 2014 8:55 pm

WereWolven wrote:I helped bring Doc over to the darkside, she just picked up a MEDIUM in firm. :laugh:

What we will make our genitals put up with for the love of Flint. :smile:

Yes I was just talking to her about that a mina ago
winhiss

Postby winhiss » Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:02 pm

The only thing that keeps me from loving my firm medium like a honeymoon is how it somehow manages to make my tailbone really sore after vag use. Does anyone else get that? This is easily my biggest toy so I've been like, "well that's new."
stealthxstar

Postby stealthxstar » Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:11 pm

I can't decide if I want a small or a medium.. gahhhhh!
DOXOlove

Postby DOXOlove » Tue Jan 21, 2014 1:04 am

huhuhu..
Attachments
flint1.jpg
flint2.jpg
flint3.jpg
ravenhaker

Postby ravenhaker » Tue Jan 21, 2014 9:33 am

Akanisen wrote:
ravenhaker wrote:Holy fuck the Flint is gorgeous I'd drool all over one if I had one, but even in a small he is big and I don't know if I'd want to stretch that big. If I could borrow their mold for a week I'd make the most gorgeous black and gold one.

what's you size limit? dococtavia's is 6.5" circumference and she can take a small flint in a #2 firmness just fine and even said she plans on getting a new small in a #3 firmness. Mine is also 6.5" cir but I plan on getting mine in a #2 firmness.

Its not so much a limit it's just that I'm not big on stretching I'm more of a texture person. The thing that scared me a bit is the 7.5" circumference on the stats for it. I guess in a softer firmness it will be easier to take. Maybe my hopes aren't lost :)
Akanisen

Postby Akanisen » Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:04 am

ravenhaker wrote:
Akanisen wrote:

Its not so much a limit it's just that I'm not big on stretching I'm more of a texture person. The thing that scared me a bit is the 7.5" circumference on the stats for it. I guess in a softer firmness it will be easier to take. Maybe my hopes aren't lost :)

I'm honestly more into thrusting but I do have my liking for girth. But I'm not a huge fan of texture so I'm gonna get mine in a #2 (female) firmness.
WereWolven

Postby WereWolven » Tue Jan 21, 2014 5:54 pm

My third Flint.

Size Medium
8 Firmness
Electric Yellow
Last edited by WereWolven on Sat Mar 29, 2014 12:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
GreyWarden

Postby GreyWarden » Tue Jan 21, 2014 7:17 pm

WereWolven wrote:My third Flint.

Size Medium
8 Firmness
Electric Yellow

amX6r2j_460sa.gif
amX6r2j_460sa.gif (336.23 KiB) Viewed 2782 times
Abylgan

Postby Abylgan » Sat Jan 25, 2014 1:45 pm

I found the adoptions brother of my custom small Flint!!! I wonder who got him :mystery:

http://cdnassets.bad-dragon.com/images/ ... e3ed70.JPG
Akanisen

Postby Akanisen » Sat Jan 25, 2014 1:52 pm

Golgathoth wrote:I found the adoptions brother of my custom small Flint!!! I wonder who got him :mystery:

http://cdnassets.bad-dragon.com/images/ ... e3ed70.JPG

Is there a picture of yours? I looked but couldn't find one.

Return to “Show Me: for posting pictures!”