Show me your Flint!

Picture central for all of your visual needs! This is the right place to post Show Me threads requesting photos of certain models.
Please keep this area SFW - no in-use pictures, nudity, or genitalia, just pictures of toys themselves.
Rainbow Dasher

Re: Show me your Flint!

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:20 am

Raven wrote:Mini Soft in the base of Permafrost
The color is super pretty, even though it is lighter than expected. Would be perfect if you are going for a diamond or marble look.

Wow, nice. :bugeyed: It has actually given me an idea for colouration of a toy I've been thinking of.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
imhereforeskin

Postby imhereforeskin » Mon May 01, 2017 8:36 pm

My new to me Small/Soft Flint from the forums with my mini in the background. I love the fade so much.

100_6936.JPG

100_6937.JPG

EDIT: Flint Family Pic

100_7059.JPG

another flint teenie acquired!

100_7331.JPG
Last edited by imhereforeskin on Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.
WTB any toys in last year's Alexandrite.
Noveria

Postby Noveria » Fri May 12, 2017 3:27 pm

My custom Flint came in, I'm in love with him! He's a 3 color marble with the gold and blue from Egg Plug's signature, with a custom magenta as the third. :blush:
Attachments
bd1.jpg
bd0.jpg
bd2.jpg
bd4.jpg
bd3.jpg
Sossycat

Postby Sossycat » Fri May 12, 2017 9:45 pm

Just snagged this guy today from the flops (may or may not have done it on my break at work, haha!) I've been in the market for a small Flint and I'm a HUGE sucker for blacks, pinks and purples, so oh boy was this guy perfect!!

► Show Spoiler
My Hoard:
► Show Spoiler

Wishlist:
► Show Spoiler
Juneaux

Postby Juneaux » Fri May 12, 2017 10:22 pm

I got this boy when they first released the Infinity Star color. I think he looks prettier in person~
Attachments
18378713_1495014757185835_1417020419_o.jpg
18378713_1495014757185835_1417020419_o.jpg (74.79 KiB) Viewed 2594 times
F/In a Relationship. Platonic conversation welcome.
On the Way; Med 5 Echo - Opal
DrKatMeow

Postby DrKatMeow » Thu May 18, 2017 7:17 pm

Noveria wrote:My custom Flint came in, I'm in love with him! He's a 3 color marble with the gold and blue from Egg Plug's signature, with a custom magenta as the third. :blush:

That's so gorgeous omg.
ShaoShu

Postby ShaoShu » Sun Jun 11, 2017 11:06 pm

my flint is in the mail ☺ I'll post pictures when he arrives
|straight| :misc15: dating :misc11: ShaoShu :misc12:
Fush

Postby Fush » Thu Jun 29, 2017 1:41 pm

The surprise me order my boyfriend sent me turned out to be a flint XD and it was in the surprise me color. It looked like they didnt care and used the orange coloring of the rainbow dessert color lol. not bad but wasn't expecting such an orange toy lol.

DaedraQueen

Postby DaedraQueen » Thu Jun 29, 2017 2:09 pm

Fush wrote:The surprise me order my boyfriend sent me turned out to be a flint XD and it was in the surprise me color. It looked like they didnt care and used the orange coloring of the rainbow dessert color lol. not bad but wasn't expecting such an orange toy lol.

Ughhh hes so beautiful! Orange is my fav colour what size/firmness?
❤ Female ❤ Pan ❤ 24 ❤ Married ❤ 6 BD Toys

❤ Currently Owned ❤

Small/Med Nova in Pearce’s signature and maroon base.
Small/Med Winston in a fire morph pattern.
Small/Med Flint in a custom tri-marble.
Small/Med Nox in Jupiter.
Small/Med Meng in Cosmic Nebula.
Small/Med Trent in Peridot
Medium Rauchana in artistic liberty
Akhelios the Sea Beast in a teal to blue fade

❤ Bought but not arrived ❤
Med Pretzal in Feathered Serpent
Small Echo In full spectrum (Rainbow)

"Is that your new dream in life to own a cornucopia of dicks?" Quoted from my darling husband
Fush

Postby Fush » Thu Jun 29, 2017 4:31 pm

DaedraQueen wrote:
Fush wrote:The surprise me order my boyfriend sent me turned out to be a flint XD and it was in the surprise me color. It looked like they didnt care and used the orange coloring of the rainbow dessert color lol. not bad but wasn't expecting such an orange toy lol.

He's a Small in medium :) This pinky white is a spiral around his shaft its actually pretty cool.
DaedraQueen

Postby DaedraQueen » Thu Jun 29, 2017 4:45 pm

Fush wrote:
DaedraQueen wrote:

He's a Small in medium :) This pinky white is a spiral around his shaft its actually pretty cool.

I love my jupiter flint I keep toying with the idea of a surprise me but I'm so pickyyy

❤ Currently Owned ❤

"Is that your new dream in life to own a cornucopia of dicks?" Quoted from my darling husband
Mason013

Postby Mason013 » Fri Jun 30, 2017 5:09 am

I've got a medium and a large, both in 5 (med.) firmness and Infinity Star (I ordered the large, accidentally received a medium, talked to BD a bit and they sent my large out).

Side by side.

'Large' is one hell of an understatement here.
L/5 + M/5 Flint - L/5 Ika - L/5 Unf. Chance - XL/3 Nox - L/8 Apollo - L/5 Sleipnir - XL/5 Pretzal
Arumaeruma

Postby Arumaeruma » Fri Jun 30, 2017 5:16 am

Mason013 wrote:I've got a medium and a large, both in 5 (med.) firmness and Infinity Star (I ordered the large, accidentally received a medium, talked to BD a bit and they sent my large out).

Side by side.

I looove my large flint, yours looks great too! Hope you enjoy it as much as I do mine!
Mason013

Postby Mason013 » Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:13 am

Arumaeruma wrote:I looove my large flint, yours looks great too! Hope you enjoy it as much as I do mine!

Oh yeah, the medium is great but the large is on another level of awesome entirely! I think I saw a couple of yours further back in the thread when I was milling around and they looked really cool too, especially the glowing one (to be fair though, all the flints here look pretty spectacular)!
L/5 + M/5 Flint - L/5 Ika - L/5 Unf. Chance - XL/3 Nox - L/8 Apollo - L/5 Sleipnir - XL/5 Pretzal
Twili

Postby Twili » Fri Jun 30, 2017 9:41 pm

Mason013 wrote:I've got a medium and a large, both in 5 (med.) firmness and Infinity Star (I ordered the large, accidentally received a medium, talked to BD a bit and they sent my large out).

Oh, those are gorgeous! Just the thought of my large Flint makes me weak... he looks so great in Infinity Star!
Collection :D
► Show Spoiler

Wishlist II: The Return
► Show Spoiler
whitedaykitten

Postby whitedaykitten » Sat Jul 01, 2017 7:40 pm

Raven wrote:Mini Soft in the base of Permafrost
The color is super pretty, even though it is lighter than expected. Would be perfect if you are going for a diamond or marble look.

such a pretty color on flint! may i ask how much this color cost?
Image hello
KeeperOfFenrir

Postby KeeperOfFenrir » Thu Jul 06, 2017 3:57 pm

Just got an adopted flop Flint in Steampunk Stud and I must say I'm quite disappointed. It's mostly just a drab grey color. Turns out they used a stock photo on his adoption page that's much nicer looking. My advice would be to go for the much better looking (and cheaper) natural coloration over the dud that is Steampunk Stud.

Edit: I contacted support and they asked for photos, figured I'd share them here as well. I'll update with their response, but the coloration I received sure isn't worth the $30 upgrade they ask for Steampunk Stud.

Update: They said that that is indeed the correct color, and that I should try viewing it in direct sunlight.

DaedraQueen

Postby DaedraQueen » Thu Jul 06, 2017 7:42 pm

KeeperOfFenrir wrote:Just got an adopted flop Flint in Steampunk Stud and I must say I'm quite disappointed. It's mostly just a drab grey color. Turns out they used a stock photo on his adoption page that's much nicer looking. My advice would be to go for the much better looking (and cheaper) natural coloration over the dud that is Steampunk Stud.

Edit: I contacted support and they asked for photos, figured I'd share them here as well. I'll update with their response, but the coloration I received sure isn't worth the $30 upgrade they ask for Steampunk Stud.

Update: They said that that is indeed the correct color, and that I should try viewing it in direct sunlight.

Awe no I loved my steampunk stud flint! And my bestie loves him even more mines had very beautiful vein work too x

❤ Currently Owned ❤

KeeperOfFenrir

Postby KeeperOfFenrir » Thu Jul 06, 2017 7:44 pm

DaedraQueen wrote:
KeeperOfFenrir wrote:Just got an adopted flop Flint in Steampunk Stud and I must say I'm quite disappointed. It's mostly just a drab grey color. Turns out they used a stock photo on his adoption page that's much nicer looking. My advice would be to go for the much better looking (and cheaper) natural coloration over the dud that is Steampunk Stud.

Awe no I loved my steampunk stud flint! And my bestie loves him even more mines had very beautiful vein work too x

Pics of yours?
DaedraQueen

Postby DaedraQueen » Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:23 am

KeeperOfFenrir wrote:
DaedraQueen wrote:

Pics of yours?

side view mini.jpg
front view mini.jpg
bottom mini.jpg
size difference.jpg

❤ Currently Owned ❤

Return to “Show Me: for posting pictures!”