Show me your Clayton!

Picture central for all of your visual needs! This is the right place to post Show Me threads requesting photos of certain models.
Please keep this area SFW - no in-use pictures, nudity, or genitalia, just pictures of toys themselves.
Jasmine

Re: Show me your Clayton!

Postby Jasmine » Thu Oct 27, 2016 7:09 pm

Rispy_Girl wrote:
Jasmine wrote:Just ordered him today :) Small 5 Clayton.

I can't put my finger on the color, but it's so creamy! I'm excited to see if the highlight has sparkles like I think.

What became of the sparkle mystery? :mystery:

It's just dusty grey, no sparkles :(
ImageImage
Rispy_Girl

Postby Rispy_Girl » Thu Oct 27, 2016 7:32 pm

Jasmine wrote:
Rispy_Girl wrote:
Jasmine wrote:Just ordered him today :) Small 5 Clayton.

I can't put my finger on the color, but it's so creamy! I'm excited to see if the highlight has sparkles like I think.

What became of the sparkle mystery? :mystery:

It's just dusty grey, no sparkles :(

Darn. He's still really gorgeous. Once again I'm wishing for custom highlights. Too bad I came to the buying game so late.
AriesCat

Postby AriesCat » Tue Nov 08, 2016 12:29 pm

Mini Clayton in Sinister Pumpkin

ClaytonSP4.png

More pictures under the spoiler tag
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
Ebilwolf

Postby Ebilwolf » Wed Dec 28, 2016 7:36 pm

A wicked awesome Medium 5 adopt that seems to be a pearly white or diamond color with pearly Orange dots evenly spaced on it.

Last edited by Ebilwolf on Fri Dec 30, 2016 10:10 am, edited 2 times in total.
Sold To: Anon Email User - NicodemusZ - Rexamasaurus - SierraFox - runswiththewolfs - marshmarshmarsh - Nickooru
Traded With: Luxillianite - Rexamasaurus - Vhol
Bought From: Feef - Treeminder - Stormi - furrygirl133 - Squishysquishy - Jasmine - vampireturk - Deadbirds - kuroyami - imajindragons - nevan - kailenx - blckbird
Arumaeruma

Postby Arumaeruma » Wed Dec 28, 2016 7:39 pm

Ebilwolf wrote:A wicked awesome Medium 5 adopt that seems to be a pearly white or diamond color with pearly Orange dots evenly spaced on it.

OHHH!! You were the one who got this toy!! I had him in and out of my cart over and over! He was so cute but I don't think that Clayton could work with my body with how straight it is. So happy to see a pic of it! It's so cute!
Ebilwolf

Postby Ebilwolf » Wed Dec 28, 2016 7:45 pm

Arumaeruma wrote:
Ebilwolf wrote:A wicked awesome Medium 5 adopt that seems to be a pearly white or diamond color with pearly Orange dots evenly spaced on it.

OHHH!! You were the one who got this toy!! I had him in and out of my cart over and over! He was so cute but I don't think that Clayton could work with my body with how straight it is. So happy to see a pic of it! It's so cute!

Yup. Hubby snatched him up while I was gone so him and a few others were all w at home for me lol. I have to warm up to use him but I adore Clayton. I think he had a twin too with smaller spots. Both were so adorable with the spots :misc2: :widesmile:
Sold To: Anon Email User - NicodemusZ - Rexamasaurus - SierraFox - runswiththewolfs - marshmarshmarsh - Nickooru
Bought From: Feef - Treeminder - Stormi - furrygirl133 - Squishysquishy - Jasmine - vampireturk - Deadbirds - kuroyami - imajindragons - nevan - kailenx - blckbird
Laz

Postby Laz » Thu Dec 29, 2016 6:29 pm

Looks like it got taken down. :crying:
Your polyamorous dragon pal! Memory like a leaky sieve! :mystery:
Curiosa

Postby Curiosa » Thu Dec 29, 2016 8:19 pm

My small 3 Clayton shipped today! :widesmile:

► Show Spoiler

I really love Claytons that have colors that resemble rocks and stones. This one's subtle but it reminds me of some rocks I've found while exploring creeks. There was another in inventory that reminds me of a pendant I have made of agatized dinosaur bone, that was going to be my backup in case my first pick sold first:

► Show Spoiler

But I lucked out, first pick was still there when I was ready to order.
You can't touch music- but music can touch you.

"Other than everything going completely wrong, it's all going according to plan!"

| 30 | Female | bisexual | married | crazy about rainbows and glitter | avid DIYer | loves knitting & cooking | fan of animation |
Ebilwolf

Postby Ebilwolf » Fri Dec 30, 2016 10:08 am

Laz wrote:

Fixed :D
Laz

Postby Laz » Fri Dec 30, 2016 11:03 am

Ebilwolf wrote:
Laz wrote:

Fixed :D

Wow, that's super pretty!!! Good catch!
Your polyamorous dragon pal! Memory like a leaky sieve! :mystery:
M13t

Postby M13t » Sun Jan 08, 2017 1:43 pm

AltheaThune wrote:Got this custom Clayton in extra- extra-firm.

12814229_1087522534601493_4042079167174580039_n.jpg

lol jk

https://youtu.be/yTOwMeimSl4?t=6
► Show Spoiler
Fae Fantase

Postby Fae Fantase » Sun Jan 08, 2017 5:40 pm

Curiosa wrote:My small 3 Clayton shipped today! :widesmile:

► Show Spoiler

I really love Claytons that have colors that resemble rocks and stones. This one's subtle but it reminds me of some rocks I've found while exploring creeks. There was another in inventory that reminds me of a pendant I have made of agatized dinosaur bone, that was going to be my backup in case my first pick sold first:

► Show Spoiler

But I lucked out, first pick was still there when I was ready to order.

Subtle yet still nice and pretty :widesmile:! I love how the metallic looks like it has some splotches..seems to fit Clayton so well!
I've sold toys to over 17 different homes.
Curiosa

Postby Curiosa » Mon Jan 09, 2017 12:01 am

lovelyscales wrote:Subtle yet still nice and pretty :widesmile:! I love how the metallic looks like it has some splotches..seems to fit Clayton so well!

He's very pretty in person! The light green shimmer and dull grey blend very well! The splotchy look is also more prominent on the other side at the tip, making it look like shimmering water. *swoon*

I was a little worried I wouldn't enjoy him as much since he's a soft firmness, but I learned the hard way (pun unintended) that firmer toys that are straight hurt my tailbone a bit. So with my Clayton I lucked out! And hot damn he's got a lot more girth than I was expecting of him. Like I can barely touch my thumb and middle finger wrapping my hand around him. Granted, my hands are tiny, but that doesn't detract that Clayton's a deceptively girthy mofo. I can still accommodate him comfortably in use, he just doesn't look as girthy in the photos. And holy crap, he's the small size! I told my SO so today and he just let out a surprised laugh.

SO: "how big does he get then?"
Me: "extra large."
SO: " :psyduck: "
You can't touch music- but music can touch you.

"Other than everything going completely wrong, it's all going according to plan!"

| 30 | Female | bisexual | married | crazy about rainbows and glitter | avid DIYer | loves knitting & cooking | fan of animation |
Luxx

Postby Luxx » Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:50 pm

Halloween Black and Diamond marble with an All That Glitters base.
Attachments
Clayton2.jpg
Clayton.jpg
stuck-on-the-knot1

Postby stuck-on-the-knot1 » Tue Jan 17, 2017 9:00 pm

Luxx wrote:Halloween Black and Diamond marble with an All That Glitters base.

That is simply beautiful! Congrats on such a great custom turnout! :widesmile:
Female 22 Pansexual Taken Polyamorous Furry Pokemaniac Whovian Rock Music Lover Food Lover

Currently own : 26 toys (Toy list on Profile)

Don't be afraid to send a PM!~ I love talking with people and making friends
Luxx

Postby Luxx » Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:23 pm

stuck-on-the-knot1 wrote:

That is simply beautiful! Congrats on such a great custom turnout! :widesmile:

I'm especially happy I have a pretty one because it turned out that Clayton is an awesome toy for me. The marble is great, ended up looking a lot like the kind of polished but otherwise natural gemstone I wanted (indigo gabbro seems like the best match; it definitely reminds me of the stuff sold as black granite).
M13t

Postby M13t » Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:23 pm

Wow that is a big boy!
I really want a medium. The site says he's 6.75" at the shaft. Is that accurate, because in your hand it looks bigger (and so lovely)?
► Show Spoiler
Ebilwolf

Postby Ebilwolf » Wed Jan 18, 2017 6:10 pm

Wow Luxx that looks gorgeous!
Ebilwolf

Postby Ebilwolf » Wed Jan 18, 2017 6:11 pm

M13t wrote:

Wow that is a big boy!
I really want a medium. The site says he's 6.75" at the shaft. Is that accurate, because in your hand it looks bigger (and so lovely)?

He is a pretty hefty boy lol. Granted I do have teeny tiny hands. I'll get my husband to measure him since I'm on a trip but yeah, he isn't at all small.
Gargoyle242

Postby Gargoyle242 » Sat Feb 25, 2017 3:53 pm

My new medium Clayton(8). He's 4th kind with an onyx base. Sorry he came out kinda blurry,my phone cam sucks.
20170225_131627-1.jpg
20170225_131643-1.jpg
"What we find pleasing to the eye and pleasing to the touch are seldom the same thing" - Fabienne

Return to “Show Me: for posting pictures!”