Show me your Dragon's Tongue!

Picture central for all of your visual needs! This is the right place to post Show Me threads requesting photos of certain models.
Please keep this area SFW - no in-use pictures, nudity, or genitalia, just pictures of toys themselves.
Beastial

Re: Show me your Dragon's Tongue!

Postby Beastial » Tue Sep 06, 2016 3:49 pm

my new pretty perfect tongue. <3
Attachments
dt 2.jpg
dt 1.jpg
Idra

Postby Idra » Tue Sep 06, 2016 3:51 pm

GlacierK wrote:my new pretty perfect tongue. <3

AHHHHHH IT IS GLORIOUS
I'm even more jealous now!!!!
// idra // lesbian //
-----------------------
Owned: See Profile
Duncan Cahokian

Postby Duncan Cahokian » Sun Sep 11, 2016 9:37 am

This is a stock picture of my small/5 tongue, Named Tik Tik. ♡ I'm hoping that one day I can have a medium/3 tongue made after my fav dragon Toothless. Because I'm a pervert. :misc2: :excited:

You know what the best thing about hitting rock bottom is? There only one way to go, and that's UP! -Buster Moon
Idra

Postby Idra » Sat Sep 17, 2016 4:33 pm

INCOMING OPAL TONGUE SPAM.

It is huge and gorgeous and I have no regrets at all
IMG_20160917_162728.jpg

IMG_20160917_162746.jpg

IMG_20160917_162803.jpg

IMG_20160917_162826.jpg

And one to show it next to my Medium Tongue because even though I read the measurements I still didn't truly understand:

IMG_20160917_162855.jpg
// idra // lesbian //
-----------------------
Rispy_Girl

Postby Rispy_Girl » Sat Sep 17, 2016 4:51 pm

Idra wrote:INCOMING OPAL TONGUE SPAM.

:words:
And one to show it next to my Medium Tongue because even though I read the measurements I still didn't truly understand:

IMG_20160917_162855.jpg

Wow you really got the different colors to show. I love how the colors are kinda in different blocks. :misc2: :dukeretro: So pretty!!!!
Idra

Postby Idra » Sat Sep 17, 2016 4:59 pm

Rispy_Girl wrote:Wow you really got the different colors to show. I love how the colors are kinda in different blocks. :misc2: :dukeretro: So pretty!!!!

Thank you!!! It's still a touch more vibrant than I could show, but it's pretty accurate! Honestly based on the stock pic, I expected to be kinda disappointed, but everyone says Opal is really hard to photograph... So I figured since it was in my stats for flop price, I'd buy it, and if it was really terrible in person, Opal's always popular and I could always sell it secondhand. But I think BD's lighting actually washed out a lot of the colors in their pic and it's the first toy I've gotten that I feel like is way better in person xD I'm super pleased with it!
// idra // lesbian //
-----------------------
Rispy_Girl

Postby Rispy_Girl » Sat Sep 17, 2016 5:01 pm

FlyingFur wrote:This is a stock picture of my small/5 tongue, Named Tik Tik. ♡ I'm hoping that one day I can have a medium/3 tongue made after my fav dragon Toothless. Because I'm a pervert. :misc2: :excited:

Somehow I missed this. Love it and I love the name!! :smile: Don't worry, we're all perverts on some level here :scheming:

Idra wrote:
Rispy_Girl wrote:Wow you really got the different colors to show. I love how the colors are kinda in different blocks. :misc2: :dukeretro: So pretty!!!!

Thank you!!! It's still a touch more vibrant than I could show, but it's pretty accurate! Honestly based on the stock pic, I expected to be kinda disappointed, but everyone says Opal is really hard to photograph... So I figured since it was in my stats for flop price, I'd buy it, and if it was really terrible in person, Opal's always popular and I could always sell it secondhand. But I think BD's lighting actually washed out a lot of the colors in their pic and it's the first toy I've gotten that I feel like is way better in person xD I'm super pleased with it!

Yay I'm so glad he's better than you expected!
Twili

Postby Twili » Sat Sep 17, 2016 9:01 pm

(pics)

I said it in the other thread, but I still think this is just beautiful. And I like that every angle shows off a different hue but it's still "white." I think there's this otherworldly quality to the color that I just can't keep my eyes off it. I'm hoping you have positive things to say about it once you use it! (if you haven't already)
Collection :D
► Show Spoiler

Wishlist II: The Return
► Show Spoiler
Laz

Postby Laz » Sat Sep 17, 2016 10:22 pm

It is SO BEAUTIFUL! Even if it's too big to use its still a worthy purchase imo... especially with the flop discount. Does it stick to anything, as you suspected?
Your polyamorous dragon pal! Memory like a leaky sieve! :mystery:
Idra

Postby Idra » Sat Sep 17, 2016 10:40 pm

Laz wrote:It is SO BEAUTIFUL! Even if it's too big to use its still a worthy purchase imo... especially with the flop discount. Does it stick to anything, as you suspected?

Thank you!!! I'm rather pleased myself xD

And yeah, the suction cup is pretty shallow and I suspect it wouldn't really work to ride, but it is indeed a suction cup! And I was able to persuade it to do this:
IMG_20160917_160333.jpg

(I posted that in a couple places already, so sorry to those who've already seen it!)
// idra // lesbian //
-----------------------
RomanticOutlaw

Postby RomanticOutlaw » Mon Sep 19, 2016 7:31 pm

Athena, finally a beautiful frankenpour that was the right size for me :stick:
F - Lesbian - 22 If dreams can't come true, then why not pretend ♫
ImageImageImage
Icon source
Rispy_Girl

Postby Rispy_Girl » Mon Sep 19, 2016 8:13 pm

RomanticOutlaw wrote:Image

Athena, finally a beautiful frankenpour that was the right size for me :stick:

Athena's tongue is gorgeous on it's own, but the character art and name really make this toy awesome :misc2: :dukeretro: I've loved it since you first posted about it, but I don't think I mentioned it back then :misc6: :smilenox:
RomanticOutlaw

Postby RomanticOutlaw » Tue Sep 20, 2016 3:24 pm

Rispy_Girl wrote:Athena's tongue is gorgeous on it's own, but the character art and name really make this toy awesome :misc2: :dukeretro: I've loved it since you first posted about it, but I don't think I mentioned it back then :misc6: :smilenox:

:misc3: :widesmile: I'm always so flattered when you like my toys and characters! As far as pokemon starters I've always been more of a water person (man, I seriously need blastoise and feraligatr themed toys!) but I've always had a soft spot for charizard. Athena's kinda pushy and needy but super dependable. Sorry, nerding out over here :misc6: :nerdy:
F - Lesbian - 22 If dreams can't come true, then why not pretend ♫
ImageImageImage
Icon source
Rispy_Girl

Postby Rispy_Girl » Tue Sep 20, 2016 4:37 pm

RomanticOutlaw wrote:
Rispy_Girl wrote:Athena's tongue is gorgeous on it's own, but the character art and name really make this toy awesome :misc2: :dukeretro: I've loved it since you first posted about it, but I don't think I mentioned it back then :misc6: :smilenox:

:misc3: :widesmile: I'm always so flattered when you like my toys and characters! As far as pokemon starters I've always been more of a water person (man, I seriously need blastoise and feraligatr themed toys!) but I've always had a soft spot for charizard. Athena's kinda pushy and needy but super dependable. Sorry, nerding out over here :misc6: :nerdy:

Please, continue nerding out!! Personally I have a little more of a thing for Digimon than Pokemon, though I haven't even messed with that in a while. After reading about Athena I have a craving :liplick:
Twili

Postby Twili » Tue Sep 20, 2016 5:38 pm

Rispy_Girl wrote:
RomanticOutlaw wrote:Sorry, nerding out over here :misc6: :nerdy:

Please, continue nerding out!! Personally I have a little more of a thing for Digimon than Pokemon, though I haven't even messed with that in a while. After reading about Athena I have a craving :liplick:

This! Nerds are my favorite people, so don't ever apologize for that. ^^
Collection :D
► Show Spoiler

Wishlist II: The Return
► Show Spoiler
Rispy_Girl

Postby Rispy_Girl » Tue Sep 20, 2016 5:53 pm

Twili wrote:
Rispy_Girl wrote:
RomanticOutlaw wrote:Sorry, nerding out over here :misc6: :nerdy:

This! Nerds are my favorite people, so don't ever apologize for that. ^^

I'd like to second not ever apologizing for being a nerd!
Vulpixie
Gender: female ~ heteroflexible ~ 25 ~ emotionally monogamous vixen ~ happily mated to my stag <3

Postby Vulpixie » Mon Oct 10, 2016 8:21 pm

Greetings, all!

While I have been aware of/interested in BD for a while now (as well as lurking as a guest in the forums), I've only just truly jumped into the BD world after receiving my very first purchase! I figured this would be an applicable first forum thread to post on. he was an adoptable, small 8 Tongue who was just begging for a good home! I'm using the promo pic from the adoptions page because it's very color-accurate, and my camera sucks. :misc5: :stick:

I was really drawn to the peaches and cream coloration, and the "veining" along the sides made him look especially realistic to me. :smile: Definitely a good first pick for my soon-to-grow BD collection!
Attachments
2d91fa18d34fbd572580cf3b1ccfba9a.JPG
current toys/wishlist/various other info can be found on my Profile.
:misc2: :smile:
"Give just a little bit more, take a little bit less, from each other tonight. Admit what you're feeling and see what's in front of you, it's never out of your sight."
Luxx

Postby Luxx » Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:23 am

A small/soft adoption. It doesn't actually have holes on the tongue, they're water droplets. The way the blue and green blend together on the shaft looked great to me, and though it's not perfect it's got the best split I've seen on an inventory tongue so far. My terrible photo does it no justice.
Attachments
Tongue.jpg
Rispy_Girl

Postby Rispy_Girl » Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:24 am

Luxx wrote:A small/soft adoption. It doesn't actually have holes on the tongue, they're water droplets. The way the blue and green blend together on the shaft looked great to me, and though it's not perfect it's got the best split I've seen on an inventory tongue so far. My terrible photo does it no justice.

Wow, it really looks lovely :misc2: :liplick: Any chance that you'll be posting more pics of more angles? :smilenox:
Mettaton

Postby Mettaton » Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:00 pm

Ahhhh there are so many gorgeous Tongues in this thread <3

This is my little beauty. He is one of two items that are currently MIA though. He is a Small/Firm Adopt in Rogue colors. I am a bit worried I'll not get to see him in person, but I really hope he finds his way to me <3

I wanted to make a character with him <3 I never thought I'd get a Tongue, because I don't know how to play with it. But I guess that makes it more fun to "get to know him" if/when he gets here.

♥ ~ You really showed everyone your heart. Why don't I show you mine? ~ ♥
Female/Married/Straight/Definitely Not A Killer Robot

~ Toys I Own ~
Bruiser Fusion Sm/5 ~ Bruiser Fusion Sm/5 ~ Meng OS/5 ~ Meng OS/8 ~ Crash Sm/3 ~ Spritz Sm/5 ~ Echo Sm/5 ~ Sleipnir Sm/5 ~ Nox Sm/3 ~ Apollo Sm/5 ~ Echo Mini/5 ~ Gryphon Sm/5 ~ (Waiting On -->) ~ Kage OS/3 ~Dragon's Tongue Sm/8 ~ Chance Unflared Sm/1

Return to “Show Me: for posting pictures!”