Show me your Terras!

Picture central for all of your visual needs! This is the right place to post Show Me threads requesting photos of certain models.
Please keep this area SFW - no in-use pictures, nudity, or genitalia, just pictures of toys themselves.
Cestrum

Re: Show me your Terras!

Postby Cestrum » Fri Jan 13, 2017 6:50 pm

lizardbreath wrote:
Cestrum wrote:Medium in firm split with a suction cup. He's UV reactive and GITD green and blue, with most of the blue in the head. More pictures under the spoiler!

Terra.png

► Show Spoiler

It's wonderful!

Drop me a note if you ever want to get rid of it :widesmile:

Thanks!
You'll be the first on my list if I do, then. :widesmile:
1 Wearable 2 Penetrables 5 Vibes 15 Eggs 58 Toys Waiting on: None!
Luxx

Postby Luxx » Sat Jan 14, 2017 11:40 am

Cestrum wrote:Medium in firm split with a suction cup. He's UV reactive and GITD green and blue, with most of the blue in the head. More pictures under the spoiler!

Terra.png

► Show Spoiler

Man, I didn't think that toy could get cooler. It reminds me of a very dark sodalite, but the glow is even more interesting. Definitely gonna try and angle something like it on a custom, if you don't mind.
Cestrum

Postby Cestrum » Sat Jan 14, 2017 12:30 pm

Luxx wrote:

Terra.png

► Show Spoiler

Man, I didn't think that toy could get cooler. It reminds me of a very dark sodalite, but the glow is even more interesting. Definitely gonna try and angle something like it on a custom, if you don't mind.

Thank you! It doesn't really look like it would glow, so I was pretty surprised. The glow is much, much brighter in real life than in the pictures. I agree that it looks similar to sodalite. Although, I think it might be closer in color to charoite. http://www.crystaldictionary.com/c/charoite.html
Go right ahead! The world needs more awesome sparkly glow dongs.
:widesmile:
Ebilwolf

Postby Ebilwolf » Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:19 am

Magma Drake Terra :D

Sold To: Anon Email User - NicodemusZ - Rexamasaurus - SierraFox - runswiththewolfs - marshmarshmarsh - Nickooru
Traded With: Luxillianite - Rexamasaurus - Vhol
Bought From: Feef - Treeminder - Stormi - furrygirl133 - Squishysquishy - Jasmine - vampireturk - Deadbirds - kuroyami - imajindragons - nevan - kailenx - blckbird
M13t

Postby M13t » Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:00 am

Cestrum wrote:
lizardbreath wrote:

Terra.png

► Show Spoiler

It's wonderful!

Thanks!

Man oh man that is a gorgeous toy. Put me second on that list lol
► Show Spoiler
Fae Fantase

Postby Fae Fantase » Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:50 pm

Ebilwolf wrote:Magma Drake Terra :D

Omg thank you for posting this! Absolutely gorgeous toy :widesmile:! I was recently considering Terra wondering how Magma Drake would look on it.
I've sold toys to over 17 different homes.
Ebilwolf

Postby Ebilwolf » Wed Jan 18, 2017 6:03 pm

lovelyscales wrote:
Ebilwolf wrote:Magma Drake Terra :D

Omg thank you for posting this! Absolutely gorgeous toy :widesmile:! I was recently considering Terra wondering how Magma Drake would look on it.

My pleasure. He looks absolutely amazing! The highlight does wonders for his texture :D
Sold To: Anon Email User - NicodemusZ - Rexamasaurus - SierraFox - runswiththewolfs - marshmarshmarsh - Nickooru
Traded With: Luxillianite - Rexamasaurus - Vhol
Bought From: Feef - Treeminder - Stormi - furrygirl133 - Squishysquishy - Jasmine - vampireturk - Deadbirds - kuroyami - imajindragons - nevan - kailenx - blckbird
Cestrum

Postby Cestrum » Thu Jan 19, 2017 9:17 am

M13t wrote:
Cestrum wrote:
lizardbreath wrote:It's wonderful!

Thanks!

Man oh man that is a gorgeous toy. Put me second on that list lol

Thank you! I will! :widesmile:
Windwolvesfly

Postby Windwolvesfly » Wed Feb 08, 2017 4:29 pm

My lovely terra~ He looks like a cloud on a sunny day turned into a lovely dick. The blue is even semi-translucent. He's probably my favorite model, aesthetically, and the pattern fits him well. I'm... not entirely sure how to make the images not-sideways.

► Show Spoiler
Bad Dragon Collection: Population Growing!
yes that's an Animal Crossing reference
► Show Spoiler
L_eather

Postby L_eather » Sat Mar 11, 2017 7:18 pm

I will revive this thread with my Terra!

lizardbreath

Postby lizardbreath » Sat Mar 11, 2017 7:21 pm

L_eather wrote:I will revive this thread with my Terra!

Oooo!
Is that a specific gold color?
You can have my caffeine when you pry it from my cold dead hands. And possibly not even then.
Pretzal queen!!
pls contact me if you saw anything in my collection you covet :) the worst i can do is say "no"
[
L_eather

Postby L_eather » Sat Mar 11, 2017 7:25 pm

lizardbreath wrote:Oooo!
Is that a specific gold color?

It looks like All that glitters in person, but I'm his 3rd owner. :mystery:

The pictures I took definitely show off the metallic and some of the sparkles, but both are even more pronounced in person.
Fae Fantase

Postby Fae Fantase » Sat Mar 11, 2017 8:46 pm

L_eather wrote:It looks like All that glitters in person, but I'm his 3rd owner. :mystery:

The pictures I took definitely show off the metallic and some of the sparkles, but both are even more pronounced in person.

Pretty gold tone :widesmile: ! All That Glitters looks more like a yellow gold on the site so I've been hesitant to order anything with it. Really not a fan of golds that have or look more yellow yet it seems to be one of the most common types of golds used in toys. I wonder if BD's shop lighting makes All That Glitters look more of a yellowy gold.
I've sold toys to over 17 different homes.
L_eather

Postby L_eather » Sat Mar 11, 2017 11:04 pm

lovelyscales wrote:
L_eather wrote:It looks like All that glitters in person, but I'm his 3rd owner. :mystery:

Pretty gold tone :widesmile: ! All That Glitters looks more like a yellow gold on the site so I've been hesitant to order anything with it. Really not a fan of golds that have or look more yellow yet it seems to be one of the most common types of golds used in toys. I wonder if BD's shop lighting makes All That Glitters look more of a yellowy gold.

Maybe? My Terrace definitely looks more like gold gold in person. But that could also be the lighting in my room; I tend to keep the ambient light really dark.

I'd say my Terra looks more like a mix between bronze and gold. Maybe send CS pics of my Terra to see of they can tell you for sure if it's the Saint Pat color?
Gargoyle242

Postby Gargoyle242 » Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:18 pm

Windwolvesfly wrote:My lovely terra~ He looks like a cloud on a sunny day turned into a lovely dick. The blue is even semi-translucent. He's probably my favorite model, aesthetically, and the pattern fits him well. I'm... not entirely sure how to make the images not-sideways.

► Show Spoiler

Is that the Easter coloration? To rotate a pic, just open it up with paint or windows photo viewer, and there should be an option to rotate clockwise/counterclockwise. Then just save it as a separate file or overwrite the original.
"What we find pleasing to the eye and pleasing to the touch are seldom the same thing" - Fabienne
Windwolvesfly

Postby Windwolvesfly » Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:50 pm

Gargoyle242 wrote:
Windwolvesfly wrote:My lovely terra~ He looks like a cloud on a sunny day turned into a lovely dick. The blue is even semi-translucent. He's probably my favorite model, aesthetically, and the pattern fits him well. I'm... not entirely sure how to make the images not-sideways.

► Show Spoiler

Is that the Easter coloration? To rotate a pic, just open it up with paint or windows photo viewer, and there should be an option to rotate clockwise/counterclockwise. Then just save it as a separate file or overwrite the original.

I don't think it's the easter coloration, as it's only white and blue and it was definitely marked as rogue when I got it. It was a ready-made, so I really have no idea though. :mystery:
Bad Dragon Collection: Population Growing!
yes that's an Animal Crossing reference
► Show Spoiler
Robiland

Postby Robiland » Tue Mar 14, 2017 11:04 am

L_eather wrote:
lovelyscales wrote:Pretty gold tone :widesmile: ! All That Glitters looks more like a yellow gold on the site so I've been hesitant to order anything with it. Really not a fan of golds that have or look more yellow yet it seems to be one of the most common types of golds used in toys. I wonder if BD's shop lighting makes All That Glitters look more of a yellowy gold.

Maybe? My Terrace definitely looks more like gold gold in person. But that could also be the lighting in my room; I tend to keep the ambient light really dark.

I'd say my Terra looks more like a mix between bronze and gold. Maybe send CS pics of my Terra to see of they can tell you for sure if it's the Saint Pat color?

Looking at my flint in ATG/Champagne, I don't think that it's ATG if it is more bronzey than your pictures suggest. But ATG is definitely less yellow than the BD stock pictures suggest. I kinda feel like you got a rogue gold on your terra with how little yellow there appears to be in it though.
collection/wishlist:
► Show Spoiler
imhereforeskin

Postby imhereforeskin » Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:39 pm

Medium Terra in its signature coloration

100_6721.JPG

EDIT: I bought a small Terra!

100_6809.JPG
WTB any toys in last year's Alexandrite.
lizardbreath

Postby lizardbreath » Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:45 am

hummmmmmm
i don't know how long this'll stay in my collection
it's kind of....pastel

shaft is unity purple all on it's own
DSC04198.jpg
DSC04197.jpg

base is unity purple and diamond
DSC04201.jpg

and, of course, spooky seconds
(other than the ss the toy isn't glowing. the room has dim light)
DSC04202.jpg
DSC04203.jpg
You can have my caffeine when you pry it from my cold dead hands. And possibly not even then.
Pretzal queen!!
pls contact me if you saw anything in my collection you covet :) the worst i can do is say "no"
[
HighlandMistress

Postby HighlandMistress » Sun Apr 30, 2017 6:59 pm

lizardbreath wrote:hummmmmmm
i don't know how long this'll stay in my collection
it's kind of....pastel

shaft is unity purple all on it's own
DSC04197.jpg
DSC04198.jpg

base is unity purple and diamond
DSC04201.jpg

and, of course, spooky seconds
(other than the ss the toy isn't glowing. the room has dim light)
DSC04202.jpg
DSC04203.jpg

Oooo what size is it?

Return to “Show Me: for posting pictures!”