Show me your Terras!

Picture central for all of your visual needs! This is the right place to post Show Me threads requesting photos of certain models.
Please keep this area SFW - no in-use pictures, nudity, or genitalia, just pictures of toys themselves.
lizardbreath

Re: Show me your Terras!

Postby lizardbreath » Sun Apr 30, 2017 8:00 pm

HighlandMistress wrote:
lizardbreath wrote:hummmmmmm
i don't know how long this'll stay in my collection
it's kind of....pastel

shaft is unity purple all on it's own
DSC04197.jpg
DSC04198.jpg

base is unity purple and diamond
DSC04201.jpg

and, of course, spooky seconds
(other than the ss the toy isn't glowing. the room has dim light)
DSC04202.jpg
DSC04203.jpg

Oooo what size is it?

it is a small 8
I love the size and firmness :)

i haaaaate pastels :unamused:
You can have my caffeine when you pry it from my cold dead hands. And possibly not even then.
Pretzal queen!!
pls contact me if you saw anything in my collection you covet :) the worst i can do is say "no"
[
HighlandMistress

Postby HighlandMistress » Sun Apr 30, 2017 8:11 pm

I love the colors even though I'm not much of a pastel person but that purple is super pretty~ Honestly I feel like every toy you do with spooky seconds I'm like man beautiful XD It is becoming my fav coloration. i'm also really feeling you on your pride streak colors cuz you get that nice consistent marble.
lizardbreath

Postby lizardbreath » Sun Apr 30, 2017 8:13 pm

HighlandMistress wrote:I love the colors even though I'm not much of a pastel person but that purple is super pretty~ Honestly I feel like every toy you do with spooky seconds I'm like man beautiful XD It is becoming my fav coloration. i'm also really feeling you on your pride streak colors cuz you get that nice consistent marble.

:widesmile: :widesmile: :widesmile: :widesmile:

thank you :)
pride streaks seem to be the way to go for whispier marbles

spooky seconds for everyone!!!!

i put some sunlight pics of the terra up in the gallery
it has some neat marbling and is translucent :)
Last edited by lizardbreath on Sun Apr 30, 2017 8:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
You can have my caffeine when you pry it from my cold dead hands. And possibly not even then.
Pretzal queen!!
pls contact me if you saw anything in my collection you covet :) the worst i can do is say "no"
[
HighlandMistress

Postby HighlandMistress » Sun Apr 30, 2017 8:17 pm

lizardbreath wrote:
HighlandMistress wrote:I love the colors even though I'm not much of a pastel person but that purple is super pretty~ Honestly I feel like every toy you do with spooky seconds I'm like man beautiful XD It is becoming my fav coloration. i'm also really feeling you on your pride streak colors cuz you get that nice consistent marble.

:widesmile: :widesmile: :widesmile: :widesmile:

XD You are a bad influence in the color world. I'm like man I have a mighty need now. XD
lizardbreath

Postby lizardbreath » Sat May 13, 2017 10:39 am

I'm keeping this one!
Attachments
P1010001 2.JPG
DSC04289.jpg
DSC04290.jpg
DSC04288.jpg
DSC04304.jpg
Pretzal queen!!
[
Fae Fantase

Postby Fae Fantase » Sat May 13, 2017 12:23 pm

lizardbreath wrote:I'm keeping this one!

It turned out wonderfully. Congrats! :widesmile:
I've sold toys to over 17 different homes.
Niah

Postby Niah » Sat May 13, 2017 12:41 pm

lizardbreath wrote:I'm keeping this one!

Oh wow. That's an amazing custom. The colors are spot on with the ref pic, and the fade is perfect. Very impressive and lovely.
31/Asexual/Genderfluid (biologically female).

See my profile for a list of the toys I own. Please do not solicit me about selling any of my toys.
Niah

Postby Niah » Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:17 am

Here he is. Medium/3. Custom fade using the silver from Zaratan's Signature (minus the GITD) to Loyalty Black, silver dazzle throughout, and ultraviolet spooky seconds. I don't have a pic of the spooky seconds because I still don't have a black light and I haven't been able to leave him in the light long enough to get it charged up enough to get a good glow enough to photograph. I can tell he does have the spooky seconds though. Hell, even if he doesn't/didn't, I'd still be happy. I love how the dark grey bubbles around the knot.
Attachments
terra.jpg
terra (7).jpg
terra (6).jpg
terra (5).jpg
terra (4).jpg
terra (3).jpg
terra (2).jpg

See my profile for a list of the toys I own. Please do not solicit me about selling any of my toys.
Fae Fantase

Postby Fae Fantase » Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:31 am

Niah wrote:Here he is. Medium/3. Custom fade using the silver from Zaratan's Signature (minus the GITD) to Loyalty Black, silver dazzle throughout, and ultraviolet spooky seconds. I don't have a pic of the spooky seconds because I still don't have a black light and I haven't been able to leave him in the light long enough to get it charged up enough to get a good glow enough to photograph. I can tell he does have the spooky seconds though. Hell, even if he doesn't/didn't, I'd still be happy. I love how the dark grey bubbles around the knot.

Great color choices :widesmile: ! Is Loyalty Black on the more grey/dark silver side?
lizardbreath

Postby lizardbreath » Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:51 am

Niah wrote:Here he is. Medium/3. Custom fade using the silver from Zaratan's Signature (minus the GITD) to Loyalty Black, silver dazzle throughout, and ultraviolet spooky seconds. I don't have a pic of the spooky seconds because I still don't have a black light and I haven't been able to leave him in the light long enough to get it charged up enough to get a good glow enough to photograph. I can tell he does have the spooky seconds though. Hell, even if he doesn't/didn't, I'd still be happy. I love how the dark grey bubbles around the knot.

Ohhhhhh that came out beautifully :smilenox:
Pretzal queen!!
[
Niah

Postby Niah » Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:53 am

lovelyscales wrote:

Great color choices :widesmile: ! Is Loyalty Black on the more grey/dark silver side?

Thank you! Paired with the gold of the Loyalty color it looks more properly black, but I think with it being a fade from that silver it turned out a bit more dark grey. It's a metallic color as well, but with the added silver dazzle, it could be mistaken for dark silver as well. I'm happy with it either way since I wasn't even sure they could do it.

Niah

Postby Niah » Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:54 am

lizardbreath wrote:

Ohhhhhh that came out beautifully :smilenox:

I'm very, very happy with him. I just wish I had a blacklight or some other means to get the ultraviolet spooky seconds to glow properly. I was warned before ordering him that the ultraviolet color is a hard one to get to show up as you want and tends to be very faint compared to the other spooky seconds color options.

Fae Fantase

Postby Fae Fantase » Mon Jun 12, 2017 1:11 pm

Niah wrote:Thank you! Paired with the gold of the Loyalty color it looks more properly black, but I think with it being a fade from that silver it turned out a bit more dark grey. It's a metallic color as well, but with the added silver dazzle, it could be mistaken for dark silver as well. I'm happy with it either way since I wasn't even sure they could do it.

Ooo how interesting! Hadn't considered the Silver Dazzle factor. Love that bubbly effect with metallics :misc2: :nomnom:! Been debating a toy of Loyalty Black plus Halloween Orange marbled on a GITD color base. Yet all BD's metallic black shades have been more green/blue/silver. Trying to figure out if it'll look like how I imagine. My custom Sleip didn't..still love it yet expected it to look more black less silver.
Niah

Postby Niah » Mon Jun 12, 2017 2:03 pm

lovelyscales wrote:
Niah wrote:Thank you! Paired with the gold of the Loyalty color it looks more properly black, but I think with it being a fade from that silver it turned out a bit more dark grey. It's a metallic color as well, but with the added silver dazzle, it could be mistaken for dark silver as well. I'm happy with it either way since I wasn't even sure they could do it.

Ooo how interesting! Hadn't considered the Silver Dazzle factor. Love that bubbly effect with metallics :misc2: :nomnom:! Been debating a toy of Loyalty Black plus Halloween Orange marbled on a GITD color base. Yet all BD's metallic black shades have been more green/blue/silver. Trying to figure out if it'll look like how I imagine. My custom Sleip didn't..still love it yet expected it to look more black less silver.

If you go here: http://bad-dragon.com/sales/fantastictoys2016 or if you go to Elden's Show Me thread you can see Loyalty and it's easier to tell that it's a true metallic black. I don't think there's a silver or a gold sheen to it or anything like that. The silver dazzle has changed some aspects of the color and makes it appear more grey than black. Loyalty black with Halloween orange would go very well together and I don't think the black has anything extra to make it look odd with the orange.

Eleka

Postby Eleka » Sun Aug 06, 2017 5:31 am

My brand new Terra arrived a few days ago, so I though I'd share a few shots of his beautiful scarlet physique. He's the first Terra I've owned and I couldn't be happier with the way he has turned out. His base is Coal Black and his shaft is Demon Dick Signature. He's part of a matching set of three toys with Coal Black bases and signature colour shafts.

Terra 1.jpg
Terra 2.jpg
Terra 3.jpg

I'm a big fan of the medium Nova toy so I'm looking forward to seeing how I get on with large Terra, which shares similar design features but in a somewhat larger size.
My Bad Dragon Collection:
► Show Spoiler
sneks toys

Postby sneks toys » Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:56 am

He also glows.
Attachments
WP_20180319_13_05_42_Pro.jpg
F/♋/22/Bi/Monster Fucker
lizardbreath

Postby lizardbreath » Mon Mar 19, 2018 4:55 pm

sneks toys wrote:He also glows.

Very nice :widesmile:
Pretzal queen!!
[
meatloaf

Postby meatloaf » Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:23 pm

Med / Med 5 / in Aquarius (Jupiter)
THE SUCTION CUP WORKS GREAT, out of all my toys, this has to have the strongest suc cup of them all
Attachments
SFgTAu3JUR4.jpg
-sB2knBvN_I.jpg
:misc11: GIRTH-O-HOLIC :misc12:

WTB:
Bruce

Mr Hankeys:
Medium El rey in tan with balls

Msg me if you see any of my toys that may interest you for future sale reference :0 )
katze

Postby katze » Fri Jun 29, 2018 3:40 pm

Medium/5 with suction cup! The color is Carnival but as a split fade:

^ↀᴥↀ^
agender girl | queer | taken | 50 dildos | 14 eggs | 2 plugs | 3 penetrables | 1 wearable

ฅ(≚ᄌ≚)
toy collection in profile!
SweetieKat

Postby SweetieKat » Sat Jun 30, 2018 4:14 pm

katze wrote:Medium/5 with suction cup! The color is Carnival but as a split fade:

Wow, those colors look great as a split fade! Very nice!
:misc1: :nerdy: Toy list in my profile, I've done a few reviews. Current Favorites: Royal Dragon, Terra

Return to “Show Me: for posting pictures!”