Show me your Terras!

Picture central for all of your visual needs! This is the right place to post Show Me threads requesting photos of certain models.
Please keep this area SFW - no in-use pictures, nudity, or genitalia, just pictures of toys themselves.
Dragoncatclem

Re: Show me your Terras!

Postby Dragoncatclem » Thu Feb 04, 2016 2:21 pm

The Terra I got yesterday! My first BD, and an ambitious choice at that I think now that ive tried him out :laugh: Do suction cups hold better when moist? Ive heard that before. His suction cup doesnt seem to hold as well as ive seen and heard of from the forums.. should I ticket about it?
Attachments
IMG_20160203_151755.jpg
Natural lighting
IMG_20160203_151953.jpg
IMG_20160203_152150.jpg
Flash
"Do not compare your chapter one to someone else's chapter ten" - Unknown :misc2:
*~Dragonlicious~*

Postby *~Dragonlicious~* » Sat Feb 13, 2016 1:49 pm

My Terra - S / 8 / Sinister Pumpkin

Front - normal lighting
image.jpeg

Front - with flash
image.jpeg

Back
image.jpeg
Last edited by *~Dragonlicious~* on Tue Mar 22, 2016 3:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sullenbandersnatch

Postby sullenbandersnatch » Sun Feb 14, 2016 2:12 pm

My beautiful new Medium /3 Terra! Soft purple and slate with a lot of green pearl. Maybe Jupiter mixed with something? I love the ripple texture. He looks like some kind of mineral! A shout out to Audax for pointing it out to me!
Attachments
20160214_135904.jpg
20160214_135811.jpg
'Twas brillig...
Amaranthe

Postby Amaranthe » Tue Feb 23, 2016 3:07 pm

Just picked up this guy from adoptions! He's small/5, flopped for air bubbles on the base. I didn't save the pic of his base bottom, but it's wonderful! I'll be sure to post more pics when he gets here if anyone is interested! :smile:

terra!1.jpg
Layne27

Postby Layne27 » Wed Feb 24, 2016 1:04 am

Amaranthe wrote:Just picked up this guy from adoptions! He's small/5, flopped for air bubbles on the base. I didn't save the pic of his base bottom, but it's wonderful! I'll be sure to post more pics when he gets here if anyone is interested! :smile:

Of course we're interested! That's a beautiful Terra :stick:
Amaranthe

Postby Amaranthe » Tue Mar 01, 2016 6:54 am

I finally got him!!!

20160301_084612.jpg

20160301_084549.jpg

His base is a very translucent blue with stripes of color just under the surface. I tried to capture that here:
20160301_084640.jpg

And, he glows!
20160301_084517.jpg

I've seen around the forums that medium firmness seems softer these days, and that is definitely the case with this guy. He's much softer than my small legacy breeder in medium, even though he's bigger. Actually, the firm base on my medium Crash and my legacy breeder feel almost identical. :mystery:
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Tue Mar 01, 2016 4:34 pm

Pretty! It's neat that he glows; it's always a nice surprise to get a GITD toy.

It's also good to know that I'm not nuts and that the firmness of the toys is definitely different. My last two soft toys felt like extra soft, or even softer than that. I have a medium Flint in a 2, and my soft, large Kelvin almost feels as squishy as the Flint does.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
Amaranthe

Postby Amaranthe » Tue Mar 01, 2016 4:38 pm

Thanks! I was so happy when I noticed him glowing. :smilenox: So far all three of my toys have been GITD, with two of those being a surprise!

And yeah, I'm actually starting to consider the firm option more seriously for smaller toys. I thought at first that it might be too much, but it seems like it might be just right for some of them! Especially the smoother ones. I still really enjoy my Terra in medium, but I think I'd like to get another one in the future that's firm. This does make me glad that I ordered this guy instead of placing my custom order, though, because I think a small Trent in 5 would be too floppy. Firm it'll be for him!
AltheaThune

Postby AltheaThune » Tue Mar 01, 2016 4:45 pm

I recommend checking to see whether the base is UV reactive. And please post photos if it is!

Regarding firmness, CS has told me that there is no across-the-board change in firmness, but there can be variation between toys. I don't know. Some of my recent purchases have seemed softer than expected, but that doesn't bother me much 'cause I like soft firmness.
FOR SALE: Mountain Drake (OS/5), Legacy Naga (S/8), Sleipnir (S/5), Sleipnir (Mini/3), Trent (M/5), Tyson (S/5). Additional info in my profile. PM me for details.
Amaranthe

Postby Amaranthe » Tue Mar 01, 2016 4:51 pm

Will do!

And strange about the firmness. I know that the size of the toy can make it feel different firmness-wise, but why should the smaller of my two medium toys feel a lot firmer than the other one? :mystery: Maybe it can also vary a little bit depending on the color? Like having metallic pigment vs semi-translucent vs whatever. :psyduck:
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Tue Mar 01, 2016 5:06 pm

I don't know... I feel like firmness has changed.

A year ago, I ordered a medium (3) Kelvin. He has some squish, but he isn't all that soft. I bough an extra-large (5) Kelvin around September, and he has some give, but is still pretty solid. This past January I ordered a large (3) Kelvin and he feels like my medium-sized, extra-soft Flint. The amount of squish this thing has, is insane.

Something is definitely changing with their firmness. I know they say nothing has changed, but so many of us *feel* the difference.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
Amaranthe

Postby Amaranthe » Tue Mar 01, 2016 5:08 pm

I don't know why they wouldn't just admit that the firmnesses had changed. Or, better yet, announce it so people can adjust their orders in future.

I dunno, lots of weird stuff going on around here lately. I didn't mean to derail the thread!
Niah

Postby Niah » Tue Mar 01, 2016 5:50 pm

My medium/5 Crash feels as I would expect, but my small/3 Flint is so very squishy. My small/3 Sleipnir is also very squishy. My small/5 Scorn, though, feels soft for a 5, but not as soft as a 3. *shrugs* I know, roughly, what I like and what I can handle, so it won't affect my selections too much. That being said, I'm considering a medium Tyson for when I just want something easy, or something long without the girth. What firmness do you think? I'm leaning towards 8 considering how smooth he is and how thin as well, but I'm sure I could make a 5 work.
31/Asexual/Genderfluid (biologically female).

See my profile for a list of the toys I own. Please do not solicit me about selling any of my toys.
cluster

Postby cluster » Thu Mar 17, 2016 3:18 pm

terra.png

Fell in love with this guy in the adopts. I tried to resist since I already have one in these specs, but ultimately failed. It's my Deadpool inspired dick now.
idk. i just like the ghost. :mystery:

Selling a bunch of BD toys, mostly smalls, with some minis and mediums: viewtopic.php?f=134&t=39858 and some EE, FB, DA, etc toys: viewtopic.php?f=136&t=39865 | Also, some bottle caps I made into magnets. Check them out and help me declutter.

► Show Spoiler
DoorsofDurin

Postby DoorsofDurin » Sat Mar 19, 2016 1:01 am

My two Terras, in light and at night:

The left is the opal I ordered. It's a surprisingly dark opal. Though I feel that this pic makes it look slightly darker than in person. The right is a sloppy seconds that flopped due to a speck on the base. Both medium/medium with suction cups.

I should have canceled or changed the opal custom order when I picked up the adopt, but didn't :nerdy: They are both pretty cool, though and I am fond of Terras.
Collection and wishes under spoiler.
► Show Spoiler
Forbidden

Postby Forbidden » Sat Mar 26, 2016 9:46 pm

Newish to the forum. Snagged this in the last drops. Hoping it is as pretty as some in this thread. Have quite appreciated the comparative bd pic vs in person pics posted to show color differences.
HungryStray

Postby HungryStray » Sat Mar 26, 2016 11:53 pm

Forbidden wrote:Newish to the forum. Snagged this in the last drops. Hoping it is as pretty as some in this thread. Have quite appreciated the comparative bd pic vs in person pics posted to show color differences.

Christ on a unicycle that is a pretty Terra! Really the last drop? I wouldn't have passed this up. X3 Size and firmness?
Soooo... I'm doing reviews now! http://doeadeert.tumblr.com/

"Oh bliss! Bliss and heaven! Oh, it was gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh. It was like a bird of rarest-spun heaven metal or like silvery wine flowing in a spaceship, gravity all nonsense now. As I slooshied, I knew such lovely pictures!" Alex (Malcolm McDowell)

Controversy is the seeds of change and enlightenment. The fruits we harvest today will be the compost of tomorrow.
HedonismButt

Postby HedonismButt » Sun Mar 27, 2016 6:24 am

Forbidden wrote:Image

Newish to the forum. Snagged this in the last drops. Hoping it is as pretty as some in this thread. Have quite appreciated the comparative bd pic vs in person pics posted to show color differences.

Holy fuck, that's pretty!
So, you put it in, and then work it a little bit.
-Bob Ross
Amaranthe

Postby Amaranthe » Sun Mar 27, 2016 7:32 am

Forbidden wrote:Image

:misc2: :misc2: :excited:
Forbidden

Postby Forbidden » Sun Mar 27, 2016 12:10 pm

Medium size, medium firmness. I'm optimistic about that size/firmness combination, but I've not yet tried a terra so I have no basis for comparison.

Return to “Show Me: for posting pictures!”