Show me your Swamp Wyrms!

Picture central for all of your visual needs! This is the right place to post Show Me threads requesting photos of certain models.
Please keep this area SFW - no in-use pictures, nudity, or genitalia, just pictures of toys themselves.
lizardbreath

Re: Show me your Swamp Wyrms!

Postby lizardbreath » Thu Dec 29, 2016 5:08 pm

Ebilwolf wrote:
lizardbreath wrote:pic spam!!!!!
:words:

This is gorgeous and I'm stealing it -runs away-

i have an xl crackers and I'm not afraid to use it in defense of my pretzal empire!!! :stick:
You can have my caffeine when you pry it from my cold dead hands. And possibly not even then.
Pretzal queen!!
pls contact me if you saw anything in my collection you covet :) the worst i can do is say "no"
[
Ebilwolf

Postby Ebilwolf » Thu Dec 29, 2016 5:13 pm

lizardbreath wrote:
Ebilwolf wrote:
lizardbreath wrote:pic spam!!!!!
:words:

This is gorgeous and I'm stealing it -runs away-

i have an xl crackers and I'm not afraid to use it in defense of my pretzal empire!!! :stick:

... you know what as someone who has been smacked with a Large Nox and barely return with my life I am going to wisely heed that warning. -strokes it- One day my pretty lol.

Anywho thank you for the welcome oh glorious pretzal queen! Lol. Oh this I would love to see.
Sold To: Anon Email User - NicodemusZ - Rexamasaurus - SierraFox - runswiththewolfs - marshmarshmarsh - Nickooru
Traded With: Luxillianite - Rexamasaurus - Vhol
Bought From: Feef - Treeminder - Stormi - furrygirl133 - Squishysquishy - Jasmine - vampireturk - Deadbirds - kuroyami - imajindragons - nevan - kailenx - blckbird
lizardbreath

Postby lizardbreath » Thu Dec 29, 2016 5:20 pm

i was going to take a pic of my grand army

buuut then i went and ordered 2 more.......
You can have my caffeine when you pry it from my cold dead hands. And possibly not even then.
Pretzal queen!!
pls contact me if you saw anything in my collection you covet :) the worst i can do is say "no"
[
GoreMagala

Postby GoreMagala » Thu Dec 29, 2016 5:21 pm

Ebilwolf wrote:
lizardbreath wrote:
Ebilwolf wrote:Yays last one! Checkerboard pretzal with matte white and Halloween black.

*squeek*!!!!!!
he's wonderful!!!!!!!

custom?

He issssss. My first wyrm :D you should be proud!

Surprisingly no. He was an Adopt I picked up a little before the Suicide Squad colors popped up. Testing the Checkerboard pours maybe?

Omigosh so pretty <3
I want a wyrm pretty badly. I should probably get one.
Emi - 18 - Bisexual - Female - Nerd - Pescetarian - Monster Hunter Dork - Atlus Fangirl

ImageFollow me!Image
https://monsterslavegirl.tumblr.com/
https://videos.toypics.net/GoreMagala

► Show Spoiler
Ebilwolf

Postby Ebilwolf » Thu Dec 29, 2016 5:30 pm

GoreMagala wrote:
Ebilwolf wrote:
lizardbreath wrote:*squeek*!!!!!!
he's wonderful!!!!!!!

custom?

Surprisingly no. He was an Adopt I picked up a little before the Suicide Squad colors popped up. Testing the Checkerboard pours maybe?

Omigosh so pretty <3

Yuuuush. You should! I'm sure you can find one or order one based off of a Monster Hunter creature too ;D
Sold To: Anon Email User - NicodemusZ - Rexamasaurus - SierraFox - runswiththewolfs - marshmarshmarsh - Nickooru
Bought From: Feef - Treeminder - Stormi - furrygirl133 - Squishysquishy - Jasmine - vampireturk - Deadbirds - kuroyami - imajindragons - nevan - kailenx - blckbird
GoreMagala

Postby GoreMagala » Thu Dec 29, 2016 5:40 pm

Ebilwolf wrote:
GoreMagala wrote:
Ebilwolf wrote:

Omigosh so pretty <3

Yuuuush. You should! I'm sure you can find one or order one based off of a Monster Hunter creature too ;D

It's signature is actually identical to Najarala, who just happens to be a swamp serpent as well. I don't know if it was a coincidence or not but as soon as it comes back into stock for the color I'm definitely getting one!! :nomnom:
Emi - 18 - Bisexual - Female - Nerd - Pescetarian - Monster Hunter Dork - Atlus Fangirl

ImageFollow me!Image

► Show Spoiler
Ebilwolf

Postby Ebilwolf » Thu Dec 29, 2016 5:42 pm

GoreMagala wrote:
Ebilwolf wrote:
GoreMagala wrote:
Omigosh so pretty <3

It's signature is actually identical to Najarala, who just happens to be a swamp serpent as well. I don't know if it was a coincidence or not but as soon as it comes back into stock for the color I'm definitely getting one!! :nomnom:

Very nice. Keep an eye on the Secondhand sales as well :)
Ebilwolf

Postby Ebilwolf » Thu Dec 29, 2016 5:44 pm

Ebilwolf wrote:
GoreMagala wrote:
Ebilwolf wrote:

Very nice. Keep an eye on the Secondhand sales as well :) I'm planning a Barioth based Custom myself hehe
GoreMagala

Postby GoreMagala » Thu Dec 29, 2016 5:47 pm

Ebilwolf wrote:
Ebilwolf wrote:
GoreMagala wrote:

Very nice. Keep an eye on the Secondhand sales as well :) I'm planning a Barioth based Custom myself hehe

Oooo I want to see! Plan on using Kelvin for the base?
Show me when you get the color palette worked out, I'm probably getting laggy next :widesmile:

ImageFollow me!Image

► Show Spoiler
katze

Postby katze » Thu Dec 29, 2016 8:32 pm

GoreMagala wrote:

Unfortunately, I don't think fades can be done on pretzal anymore :(

^ↀᴥↀ^
agender girl | queer | taken | 50 dildos | 14 eggs | 2 plugs | 3 penetrables | 1 wearable

ฅ(≚ᄌ≚)
toy collection in profile!
Ebilwolf

Postby Ebilwolf » Thu Dec 29, 2016 8:44 pm

GoreMagala wrote:
Ebilwolf wrote:
Ebilwolf wrote:

Oooo I want to see! Plan on using Kelvin for the base?
Show me when you get the color palette worked out, I'm probably getting laggy next :widesmile:

Still plotting it and not sure yet. Maybe using Spritz since it's a model I don't have either. Kelvin would definitely work tho lol. I'll let you know and will post pictures when I finally get it made!
GoreMagala

Postby GoreMagala » Thu Dec 29, 2016 9:44 pm

katze wrote:
GoreMagala wrote:

OH NOES!
are you sure? :crying:

ImageFollow me!Image

► Show Spoiler
katze

Postby katze » Thu Dec 29, 2016 10:15 pm

GoreMagala wrote:OH NOES!

Looks like it since the option isn't there. You could always send in a ticket asking if they would attempt it, but they still might not.

^ↀᴥↀ^
agender girl | queer | taken | 50 dildos | 14 eggs | 2 plugs | 3 penetrables | 1 wearable

ฅ(≚ᄌ≚)
toy collection in profile!
3TK

Postby 3TK » Thu Dec 29, 2016 10:53 pm

GoreMagala wrote:
katze wrote:

OH NOES!

Definitely send in a ticket asking if they'd be "willing to attempt Pretzal's signature on a Pretzal model". They should be able to help from there. :smilenox:

It's how I was able to get mine in Pretzal's Signature ("Feathered Serpent") earlier this year even if the Fade option was gone. Got the coloration for the same reason, too (Najarala~ :blush:).
GoreMagala

Postby GoreMagala » Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:08 am

3TK wrote:
GoreMagala wrote:
katze wrote:

OH NOES!

Definitely send in a ticket asking if they'd be "willing to attempt Pretzal's signature on a Pretzal model". They should be able to help from there. :smilenox:

It's how I was able to get mine in Pretzal's Signature ("Feathered Serpent") earlier this year even if the Fade option was gone. Got the coloration for the same reason, too (Najarala~ :blush:).

I figured, that's what I'll do when I get my pretzal <3

ImageFollow me!Image

► Show Spoiler
Kittens-Toybox

Postby Kittens-Toybox » Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:41 am

I really love my Pretzal (medium 3), however I don't love the cum tube, so she is currently for sale on the forum.
Look how pretty she is though!

lizardbreath

Postby lizardbreath » Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:24 pm

Kittens-Toybox wrote:I really love my Pretzal (medium 3), however I don't love the cum tube, so she is currently for sale on the forum.

Is that the "easter coloration"?
Pretzal queen!!
[
Kittens-Toybox

Postby Kittens-Toybox » Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:32 pm

lizardbreath wrote:
Kittens-Toybox wrote:I really love my Pretzal (medium 3), however I don't love the cum tube, so she is currently for sale on the forum.

Is that the "easter coloration"?

Not exactly. The easter coloration had pink, blue, and yellow, and some had green and purple.
But it's similar.

Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:40 pm

katze wrote:

Looks like it since the option isn't there. You could always send in a ticket asking if they would attempt it, but they still might not.

They will if you ticket, or...the last time it was checked, they would. It just costs a fuckton.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
Arumaeruma

Postby Arumaeruma » Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:44 pm

Rainbow Dasher wrote:
katze wrote:

They will if you ticket, or...the last time it was checked, they would. It just costs a fuckton.

it's no more expensive than a normal fade, it's still $30-40 dollars even if you ticket they don't upcharge it just because it's discontinued. Anytime I've ticketed an option that has been discontinued or isn't listed I've had real positive success, the only thing you risk with a fade on a model that doesn't support fades anymore is that the fade might look choppier.

Return to “Show Me: for posting pictures!”