Show me your Swamp Wyrms!

Picture central for all of your visual needs! This is the right place to post Show Me threads requesting photos of certain models.
Please keep this area SFW - no in-use pictures, nudity, or genitalia, just pictures of toys themselves.
lizardbreath

Re: Show me your Swamp Wyrms!

Postby lizardbreath » Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:51 am

my fire pretzal arrived!!!!!!
DSC03910.jpg
DSC03908.jpg

huh
it's semi translucent!!!!!!
Attachments
DSC03913.jpg
DSC03914.jpg
DSC03912.jpg
DSC03911.jpg
You can have my caffeine when you pry it from my cold dead hands. And possibly not even then.
Pretzal queen!!
pls contact me if you saw anything in my collection you covet :) the worst i can do is say "no"
[
lizardbreath

Postby lizardbreath » Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:54 am

aaand a pretzal in werewolf muzzle colors in a pride streak
DSC03924.jpg
DSC03923.jpg
DSC03922.jpg
DSC03920.jpg
DSC03921.jpg

spooky seconds
DSC03925.jpg
You can have my caffeine when you pry it from my cold dead hands. And possibly not even then.
Pretzal queen!!
pls contact me if you saw anything in my collection you covet :) the worst i can do is say "no"
[
Robiland

Postby Robiland » Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:57 am

lizardbreath wrote:my fire pretzal arrived!!!!!!

huh
it's semi translucent!!!!!!

So amazing~. I hope to get xar in that, and kelvin in it as a pride streak rather than a highlight. I really like those two semi-translucent tones on insertables~. I think hazel would be really nice in fire too. It's definitely one of my favourite pours~.
collection/wishlist:
► Show Spoiler
Twili

Postby Twili » Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:26 pm

lizardbreath wrote:aaand a pretzal in werewolf muzzle colors in a pride streak
DSC03924.jpg
DSC03923.jpg
DSC03922.jpg
DSC03921.jpg
DSC03920.jpg

spooky seconds
DSC03925.jpg

Oh wow :o

I don't know which of these I like more! But I know that one day, I'm going to have to get that fire color on something. It's simply stunning on Pretzal!
Collection :D
► Show Spoiler

Wishlist II: The Return
► Show Spoiler
Twili

Postby Twili » Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:33 pm

Oh boy, I'm so excited to share this! After hoping for an ideal adoption for at least 6 months, I gave in. While it's true that SOMEONE buys a lot of Pretzals around here (I tease, I'm in awe of your collection :), an XL in general was rare.

I figured I'd wait for a really great promotion color to do a "normal" order, and when I saw the Unity colors, I quickly made up my mind. Despite my partially-magenta Xar, I don't normally go for a lot of pinks, but the light pink is metallic, and blended with purple, and... I am so very pleased with how my first Pretz turned out!

XL-Pretzal-1.jpg
XL-Pretzal-2.jpg

Isn't he lovely? Here's some close-ups that show how great the pink and translucent purple mix:

XL-Pretzal-3.jpg
XL-Pretzal-5.jpg
XL-Pretzal-4.jpg

I usually take pics at night, so I rely on the flash, but for once, I did a daytime shoot because the translucency looked better in natural light.

I look forward to seeing others' Unity orders, because I am super happy with this one :D
► Show Spoiler

► Show Spoiler
Fae Fantase

Postby Fae Fantase » Wed Apr 05, 2017 10:44 pm

Twili wrote:I figured I'd wait for a really great promotion color to do a "normal" order, and when I saw the Unity colors, I quickly made up my mind. Despite my partially-magenta Xar, I don't normally go for a lot of pinks, but the light pink is metallic, and blended with purple, and... I am so very pleased with how my first Pretz turned out!

I look forward to seeing others' Unity orders, because I am super happy with this one :D[/color]

Wow sparkly! That swirly sparkly tip :misc2: :nomnom:. Is the pink that dark in person? Looks so pale in the promo photos! Ordered a Unity Black Roland myself today..will post it in the related Show Me thread when Roland arrives. Ordered a custom mini toy with the Unity Black silver?-black coloration and Heavy Hitter's Gold too..so half Unity color?

lizardbreath wrote:my fire pretzal arrived!!!!!!

So glorious it makes me start to tear up. Only sorta exaggerating. It's almost too lovely :misc2: :bugeyed:! The way the colors turned out makes it look like molten lava. Normally not into marbled/highlighted colors other than Sloppy/Spooky Seconds dripping/dragging yet on this color it actually works..and how!
I've sold toys to over 17 different homes.
Estelle

Postby Estelle » Thu Apr 06, 2017 6:54 pm

Waaah! So many beautiful swamp wyrms! I'm in love all over again! :excited:

Here's mine. Sorry for the poor photography. :/

imhereforeskin

Postby imhereforeskin » Fri Apr 07, 2017 2:29 pm

I got a pretzal teenie! :widesmile:

100_6821.JPG
WTB any toys in last year's Alexandrite.
L_eather

Postby L_eather » Sun Apr 16, 2017 9:48 am

My surprise me came in! The marble looks like a cool version of a pride streak, and the base has a face on it. :laugh:

Also, the suction cup for Pretzals is mad strong?? Like, I've just stuck mine to the wall and left it there for over 24 hours already. And that's with me periodically reaching over to smack the shit out of it (because tbh I like CBT).
Attachments
20170416_120604.jpg
20170416_120515.jpg
20170416_120532.jpg
20170416_120541.jpg
20170416_120506.jpg
Twili

Postby Twili » Sun Apr 16, 2017 10:25 pm

L_eather wrote:My surprise me came in! The marble looks like a cool version of a pride streak, and the base has a face on it. :laugh:

Also, the suction cup for Pretzals is mad strong?? Like, I've just stuck mine to the wall and left it there for over 24 hours already. And that's with me periodically reaching over to smack the shit out of it (because tbh I like CBT).

...you may have convinced me to get a surprise me on my next order. I love whatever these colors are, haha. It feels like somewhere between a pride streak and a faded marble. So cool!

What size is he, just out of curiosity?
► Show Spoiler

► Show Spoiler
L_eather

Postby L_eather » Mon Apr 17, 2017 6:53 am

Twili wrote:
L_eather wrote:My surprise me came in! The marble looks like a cool version of a pride streak, and the base has a face on it. :laugh:

...you may have convinced me to get a surprise me on my next order. I love whatever these colors are, haha. It feels like somewhere between a pride streak and a faded marble. So cool!

What size is he, just out of curiosity?

He's a M/5! Honestly the medium is massive, I should have gotten a small. :stick:
lizardbreath

Postby lizardbreath » Mon Apr 17, 2017 6:54 am

That's a beauty!
Pretzal queen!!
[
Raven

Postby Raven » Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:15 am

Small Soft
Pride Streak of Jupiter and Amethyst with Starlight Glow Spooky Seconds

And you can barely tell it is a pride streak :crying:. The colors are too similar and there is only a little bit of the Amethyst, not half on half. :crying: I'm stuck with it though, so I better start liking it. At least Jupiter is so pretty, if this happend with different colors it would be much worse.

Spam of pictures:
► Show Spoiler
Female, My toys: (all in soft, details under Spoiler)
Fenrir M, Flint m, Meng O, Mountain Drake O, Nova S, Nox S, Pretzal S, Stan m, Tentacle M
► Show Spoiler
lizardbreath

Postby lizardbreath » Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:05 am

Raven wrote:Small Soft
Pride Streak of Jupiter and Amethyst with Starlight Glow Spooky Seconds

And you can barely tell it is a pride streak :crying:. The colors are too similar and there is only a little bit of the Amethyst, not half on half. :crying: I'm stuck with it though, so I better start liking it. At least Jupiter is so pretty, if this happend with different colors it would be much worse.

Spam of pictures:
► Show Spoiler

it's still beautiful!
but the colors are very close:(

pics of the flop of it I snagged
► Show Spoiler
Pretzal queen!!
[
raspberrri

Postby raspberrri » Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:39 am

My medium/medium Pretzal adoption arrived today. He's a flop for a nick on the base. I wasn't 100% sure about him when I bought him since I have a primarily pink Crackers but the shades are very different. I'm really happy with this guy. His purple side has a lot of pretty swirls. C:

Looooots of pics!

► Show Spoiler
lizardbreath

Postby lizardbreath » Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:48 am

raspberrri wrote:My medium/medium Pretzal adoption arrived today. He's a flop for a nick on the base. I wasn't 100% sure about him when I bought him since I have a primarily pink Crackers but the shades are very different. I'm really happy with this guy. His purple side has a lot of pretty swirls. C:

Looooots of pics!

► Show Spoiler

ooooh that's wonderful :)
ans so different in different light!
Pretzal queen!!
[
raspberrri

Postby raspberrri » Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:50 am

lizardbreath wrote:ooooh that's wonderful :)
ans so different in different light!

Yes! He's pretty both ways but I especially like him in natural light. <3
Raven

Postby Raven » Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:44 am

lizardbreath wrote:it's still beautiful!
but the colors are very close:(

Wow, the flop came out so nicely. I wonder how come yours shows so much more color difference than mine :/. Oh well, the risk of buying Pride Streaks. At least I can not regret the color choice and just blame BD in my head.
Female, My toys: (all in soft, details under Spoiler)
Fenrir M, Flint m, Meng O, Mountain Drake O, Nova S, Nox S, Pretzal S, Stan m, Tentacle M
► Show Spoiler
lizardbreath

Postby lizardbreath » Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:39 pm

a very pretty adopt
Attachments
DSC04099.jpg
DSC04100.jpg
DSC04101.jpg
Pretzal queen!!
[
lizardbreath

Postby lizardbreath » Fri Apr 28, 2017 1:35 pm

red and, i think, uber diamond
Attachments
DSC04182.jpg
DSC04180.jpg
DSC04178.jpg
DSC04177.jpg
Pretzal queen!!
[

Return to “Show Me: for posting pictures!”