Show me your Sleipnir!

Picture central for all of your visual needs! This is the right place to post Show Me threads requesting photos of certain models.
Please keep this area SFW - no in-use pictures, nudity, or genitalia, just pictures of toys themselves.
Goliogon

Re: Show me your Sleipnir!

Postby Goliogon » Wed Jan 27, 2016 7:29 am

Hoofs_N_Horns wrote:My monster Sleipnir :3 I say "monster" because his coloring looks kinda alien and scary. But I love it! He's a gorgeous translucent green with metallic pink and black rippled through. The base bottom is one of my favorites!

Oh my gosh, that marbling, those colours! :surprised:
I see what you mean about him being kinda 'alien' looking but he's beautifully unique, I love it. Was he an adopt? What size/ firmness is he?
֍Bad Dragon Addict ֍Aspiring Furry Artist ֍Avatar: TLA Fan ֍Happily Mated
Check out my reviews!: Flint (Mini 5 + Small 5)

Click to see toys owned/ wanted...
► Show Spoiler
Hoofs_N_Horns

Postby Hoofs_N_Horns » Wed Jan 27, 2016 6:42 pm

Goliogon wrote:Oh my gosh, that marbling, those colours! :surprised:
I see what you mean about him being kinda 'alien' looking but he's beautifully unique, I love it. Was he an adopt? What size/ firmness is he?

Yep he was an adopt :widesmile: Medium firmness/size but Sleipnir is pretty big for a medium... I wouldn't want a large.

I think others were hesitant to get him because he looked weird in the stock photo too. But you're right - he's totally unique and kinda mesmerizing. I've come to like him even more over time :3
Penetrables comparison: here
Umbral

Postby Umbral » Thu Jan 28, 2016 11:30 am

My small/soft Sleip Image

I got him for a flop due to a few indents in the base. he is so squishy! I just love grabbing and squeezing him. :laugh:
We Will Forever Be Known, By The Tracks We Leave Behind -Dakota Proverb

Kaiser

Postby Kaiser » Thu Jan 28, 2016 11:34 am

Umbral wrote:My small/soft Sleip Image

I got him for a flop due to a few indents in the base. he is so squishy! I just love grabbing and squeezing him. :laugh:

Oh god he looks awesome :widesmile:

Heard infinity star is amazing in person, good job on that adopt, main reason i await drops hoping for something amazing to add to the collection :scheming:
Reviews Completed
Medium Gryphon (viewtopic.php?f=6&t=33157&p=1065864#p1065864)
The Four Horsemen (Medium Bumble, Medium Chance, Rowan, Small Slepnir viewtopic.php?f=109&t=34995)
VVVV (Flared chance, tucker, sugerstar viewtopic.php?f=109&t=43844)
Duke's Lush Tush (viewtopic.php?f=109&t=46969)
Reviews In Progress
Umbral

Postby Umbral » Thu Jan 28, 2016 11:42 am

Kaiser wrote:
Umbral wrote:My small/soft Sleip Image

Oh god he looks awesome :widesmile:

Heard infinity star is amazing in person, good job on that adopt, main reason i await drops hoping for something amazing to add to the collection :scheming:

I was exceedingly lucky to snag him and yes the colors are stunning! The black has it's gold speckles in it, but then the blue and purple have this sort very subtle of blue sheen as well. I had heard that softer pours for marble are a bit muted, so I can only wonder just how it woudl look in a firmer pour.

As for hunting for adoptions, I have found four really good ones! Three were even flops. So it is possible to find something tasty, I wish you the best of luck in your hunting.
We Will Forever Be Known, By The Tracks We Leave Behind -Dakota Proverb

SpookyApostate

Postby SpookyApostate » Wed Feb 10, 2016 10:23 pm

Just snagged this beauty! Small/5
even though i just ordered a custom Cole, I could NOT pass him up!

:misc1: :excited:
Cole
Agender/trans guy (they/he)
:misc2: :laugh:

Toys:
Mini Crackers / 5
Small Gryphon / 5
Small Cole / 3
Small Sleipnir/ 5
Medium Fenrir/ 5
Small Flint/5
HedonismButt

Postby HedonismButt » Fri Feb 12, 2016 6:37 am

Just ordered this pretty small/3 flop (tiny yellow speck on upper shaft). I suspect he might also be a rogue green/blue alexandrite. He'll do nicely while I wait for my g/b alexandrite Terra and opal David, which are at the 4 week mark.
Attachments
Sleipnir2_opt.jpg
Sleipnir2_opt.jpg (94.67 KiB) Viewed 2673 times
Sleipnir1_opt.jpg
Sleipnir1_opt.jpg (100.81 KiB) Viewed 2673 times
So, you put it in, and then work it a little bit.
-Bob Ross
Kaiser

Postby Kaiser » Fri Feb 12, 2016 6:48 am

HedonismButt wrote:Just ordered this pretty small/3 flop (tiny yellow speck on upper shaft). I suspect he might also be a rogue green/blue alexandrite. He'll do nicely while I wait for my g/b alexandrite Terra and opal David, which are at the 4 week mark.

So pretty :misc1: :nomnom: Was eyeing him myself up for quite a while :stick: hope you enjoy him :smile:
Reviews Completed
Medium Gryphon (viewtopic.php?f=6&t=33157&p=1065864#p1065864)
The Four Horsemen (Medium Bumble, Medium Chance, Rowan, Small Slepnir viewtopic.php?f=109&t=34995)
VVVV (Flared chance, tucker, sugerstar viewtopic.php?f=109&t=43844)
Duke's Lush Tush (viewtopic.php?f=109&t=46969)
Reviews In Progress
Niah

Postby Niah » Tue Feb 16, 2016 4:58 pm

Finally got around to taking some pics of my lovely. He's a small/3 in Krampus Present. He's very squishy, which I like considering how my body doesn't care much for my small/5.
Attachments
sleipnir underside.jpg
sleipnir topside.jpg
sleipnir head.jpg
sleipnir facing right.jpg
sleipnir facing left.jpg
sleipnir bottom.jpg
31/Asexual/Genderfluid (biologically female).

See my profile for a list of the toys I own. Please do not solicit me about selling any of my toys.
Hoofs_N_Horns

Postby Hoofs_N_Horns » Tue Feb 16, 2016 8:16 pm

Niah wrote:Finally got around to taking some pics of my lovely. He's a small/3 in Krampus Present. He's very squishy, which I like considering how my body doesn't care much for my small/5.

Nice! I really do like Krampus Present but couldn't justify getting another toy while the sales were active. I will keep my eyes open in adopts and maybe they will offer the color again next Christmas :3
Penetrables comparison: here
Niah

Postby Niah » Tue Feb 16, 2016 8:34 pm

Hoofs_N_Horns wrote:
Niah wrote:Finally got around to taking some pics of my lovely. He's a small/3 in Krampus Present. He's very squishy, which I like considering how my body doesn't care much for my small/5.

Nice! I really do like Krampus Present but couldn't justify getting another toy while the sales were active. I will keep my eyes open in adopts and maybe they will offer the color again next Christmas :3

I'd been trying to figure out a custom color job way before Krampus Present, but I ended up not going through with it because of the cost and the risk of them having to do a lot of repours or sending me something without showing me pics first. Then along came Krampus Present and I knew I had to have a toy in it. It just worked out well that my body doesn't like Sleipnir in 5 and that I decided I wanted a custom Sleipnir in those colors. I love both colors, but I honestly love that copper/bronze a bit more, lol. There's a gorgeous Kelvin in a rouge form of it (shit ton of bronze) but his specs are wrong for me.
31/Asexual/Genderfluid (biologically female).

See my profile for a list of the toys I own. Please do not solicit me about selling any of my toys.
Hailfall

Postby Hailfall » Mon Feb 22, 2016 10:10 am

My Medium Sleipnir in 3/8 firmness came. The marble is Cheryl Cordial and an Onyx Black Base :)

Sooo big!
img1456160690633.jpg
Tanken

Postby Tanken » Wed Feb 24, 2016 3:26 pm

My small/5 frankenpour! I like the almost-fade look it has going on, and when I saw it in the adoptions I was like that looks like guardian blue, so I had high hopes that it'd glow.

And I was right! The top half glows really brightly. I'll try to get a picture later after I have time to charge it up.
DragonDestroyer

Postby DragonDestroyer » Wed Feb 24, 2016 9:45 pm

Hailfall wrote:My Medium Sleipnir in 3/8 firmness came. The marble is Cheryl Cordial and an Onyx Black Base :)

Sooo big!
----Sleipy Pic!----

That is an awesome looking Sleipnir. We just got this one in from BD. Medium - 3 - with no fancy bits. Pretty interesting color pattern if I do say so myself (which I do). :nomnom:

Please pardon the brightness from the flash!

sleepIMG_20160224_220539825.jpg
sleep.IMG_20160224_220520921.jpg
AltheaThune

Postby AltheaThune » Mon Feb 29, 2016 11:05 am

My small and mini Sleips:

all-sleipnirs.jpg
FOR SALE: Mountain Drake (OS/5), Legacy Naga (S/8), Sleipnir (S/5), Sleipnir (Mini/3), Trent (M/5), Tyson (S/5). Additional info in my profile. PM me for details.
flowercrownfox

Postby flowercrownfox » Wed Mar 02, 2016 3:22 pm

This amazing beauty just arrived!!!
He was flopped for an imperfection on the base. He's a beautiful Small/Medium Opal.
I did my best when taking photos but Opal is so hard to capture. He's so much prettier in person.

No Sunlight, with Flash

Here was the adoption photo:

Female|24|Pansexual |In a relationship (F)|Artist|Collector|
Feel free to PM me any time! I am often lurking, and love to chat.
Icon by me! I'll sometimes do requests. ;u; PM me if you're interested.
Toy Collection/Review blog: http://foxdenofdicks.tumblr.com
cluster

Postby cluster » Wed Mar 02, 2016 4:53 pm

Tanken wrote:My small/5 frankenpour! I like the almost-fade look it has going on, and when I saw it in the adoptions I was like that looks like guardian blue, so I had high hopes that it'd glow.

And I was right! The top half glows really brightly. I'll try to get a picture later after I have time to charge it up.

Nice!
idk. i just like the ghost. :mystery:

Selling a bunch of BD toys, mostly smalls, with some minis and mediums: viewtopic.php?f=134&t=39858 and some EE, FB, DA, etc toys: viewtopic.php?f=136&t=39865 | Also, some bottle caps I made into magnets. Check them out and help me declutter.

► Show Spoiler
*~Dragonlicious~*

Postby *~Dragonlicious~* » Thu Mar 24, 2016 10:21 pm

I recently got my S/5 Sleipnir, in the gorgeously shimmery and glowy 4th Kind color and he's awesome (and ofc
feels awesome in use too, hehe). :stick: :misc2: :widesmile:

IMG_0735.JPG
IMG_0737.JPG
IMG_0740.JPG
IMG_0711.JPG
Sorry, my camera sux @ photos in the dark >.<"
M13t

Postby M13t » Fri Mar 25, 2016 8:11 am

I got this beauty a couple weeks ago and I couldn't be happier with him. I've had my eye on Sleipnir since I got into BD, but have been intimidated by the "small" size. I loved this one so much that I had to have him. He's a soft, so I can take him much easier than I originally anticipated.

He's an apricot & peach marble with a mauve & pearlescent raspberry marble base!

Pardon the fuzzies that we are all too familiar with!
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
Layne27

Postby Layne27 » Fri Mar 25, 2016 8:38 am

Mine came in this morning, pretty little guy

Return to “Show Me: for posting pictures!”