Show me your Bruisers

Picture central for all of your visual needs! This is the right place to post Show Me threads requesting photos of certain models.
Please keep this area SFW - no in-use pictures, nudity, or genitalia, just pictures of toys themselves.
imhereforeskin

Re: Show me your Bruisers

Postby imhereforeskin » Sun Mar 26, 2017 11:14 pm

Small Bruiser in Slasher Silver + teenie

100_6710.JPG
WTB any toys in last year's Alexandrite.
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Sun Mar 26, 2017 11:18 pm

imhereforeskin wrote:Small Bruiser in Slasher Silver + teenie

100_6710.JPG

Slasher Silver looks really good on him.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
reine

Postby reine » Fri Jun 02, 2017 9:39 am

Medium/3 Bruiser in Copperhead (Vasu's Signature)! The fade turned out absolutely perfect; I'm really happy with this one.

image.jpeg
:psyduck:
Niah

Postby Niah » Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:26 am

reine wrote:Medium/3 Bruiser in Copperhead (Vasu's Signature)! The fade turned out absolutely perfect; I'm really happy with this one.

image.jpeg

Very nice. Copperhead looks lovely on everything. I have a Trent in it and he's one of my favorites. Bruiser is one model I've been interested in occasionally, but then something about his shaft and those three ridges always changes my mind for some reason.
31/Asexual/Genderfluid (biologically female).

See my profile for a list of the toys I own. Please do not solicit me about selling any of my toys.
Vitani

Postby Vitani » Fri Jun 02, 2017 11:16 am

Niah wrote:
reine wrote:Medium/3 Bruiser in Copperhead (Vasu's Signature)! The fade turned out absolutely perfect; I'm really happy with this one.

image.jpeg

Very nice. Copperhead looks lovely on everything. I have a Trent in it and he's one of my favorites. Bruiser is one model I've been interested in occasionally, but then something about his shaft and those three ridges always changes my mind for some reason.

We have similar taste in toys, so I'll leave this here...

I love my Bruiser, and his shaft is my favorite part. In small, he's not too girthy, and it just gives nice lil popping sensations, really nice against the backside of my clit. The knot can be kinda uncomfortable sometimes tho.
Niah

Postby Niah » Fri Jun 02, 2017 12:27 pm

Vitani wrote:
Niah wrote:

image.jpeg

We have similar taste in toys, so I'll leave this here...

I love my Bruiser, and his shaft is my favorite part. In small, he's not too girthy, and it just gives nice lil popping sensations, really nice against the backside of my clit. The knot can be kinda uncomfortable sometimes tho.

Hmm...now I'm curious since we do have similar tastes and the same models tend to work for both of us. Small would be the only size I could get considering the knot circumference in medium is way more than I could handle even in 3. I guess what bugs me about those ridges is that they look too...fake? It's hard to explain, but something about them reminds me of cheaper toys or something. I like the way he looks from the other side and shots that show just the edges of the ridges, but when I look at the ridges full-on I'm almost immediately turned off. Not a clue why those ridges bother me like that.I do think he'd be excellent in use and he might be similar to my small Nova, which I really enjoy a lot. I'll keep considering him.

See my profile for a list of the toys I own. Please do not solicit me about selling any of my toys.
Niah

Postby Niah » Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:43 am

My small/5 Bruiser. The shaft is a marble of Mars, Meteor Impact, and the bronze from Turquoise. The base is the bronze from Turquoise as well. I was really nervous Mars and Meteor Impact would clash or that it would be hideous on the whole, but I needn't have worried. I'm very, very happy with him, and very grateful to Elise for helping suggest ideas to me.

The colors are very vibrant; they look washed out in one pic, but that's the lighting. Meteor Impact is really more of a dark purply-red than a dark red.

Edit: I don't know if it's my new phone's camera or if they changed the file size restrictions for attachments, but I had to resize these three times before they would attach to my reply. As a result to get the shaft in the pics, the base is not in most of the pics.
Attachments
bruiser3.jpg
bruiser3 (6).jpg
bruiser3 (5).jpg
bruiser3 (4).jpg
bruiser3 (3).jpg
bruiser3 (2).jpg
bruiser2 (4).jpg

KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Mon Oct 09, 2017 3:26 pm

Niah wrote: :words:

That turned out really cool.
My collection
► Show Spoiler
Niah

Postby Niah » Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:09 pm

KnotyDes wrote:
Niah wrote: :words:

That turned out really cool.

Thank you! I'm really happy with him. The red and the purple are really rich, especially the purple of Meteor Impact, and the bronze breaks them up nicely. I was worried it'd be horrid, but it turned out really awesome.

Hoofs_N_Horns

Postby Hoofs_N_Horns » Fri Oct 13, 2017 4:17 pm

Niah wrote:My small/5 Bruiser. The shaft is a marble of Mars, Meteor Impact, and the bronze from Turquoise. The base is the bronze from Turquoise as well. I was really nervous Mars and Meteor Impact would clash or that it would be hideous on the whole, but I needn't have worried. I'm very, very happy with him, and very grateful to Elise for helping suggest ideas to me.

The colors are very vibrant; they look washed out in one pic, but that's the lighting. Meteor Impact is really more of a dark purply-red than a dark red.

Edit: I don't know if it's my new phone's camera or if they changed the file size restrictions for attachments, but I had to resize these three times before they would attach to my reply. As a result to get the shaft in the pics, the base is not in most of the pics.

Love it! I would totally get those colors for a steampunk-themed toy.
Penetrables comparison: here
Niah

Postby Niah » Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:03 pm

Hoofs_N_Horns wrote:
Niah wrote:My small/5 Bruiser. The shaft is a marble of Mars, Meteor Impact, and the bronze from Turquoise. The base is the bronze from Turquoise as well. I was really nervous Mars and Meteor Impact would clash or that it would be hideous on the whole, but I needn't have worried. I'm very, very happy with him, and very grateful to Elise for helping suggest ideas to me.

Love it! I would totally get those colors for a steampunk-themed toy.

Thanks! Oh, that would work wonderfully. I'm still in love with how the marbling turned out. It's up near the top of the list of the prettiest toys I own.

Eleka

Postby Eleka » Thu Apr 19, 2018 3:34 pm

My large Bruiser, made with an Amazon Princess Purple shaft faded to Dark Chocolate with a Dark Chocolate base. After my second session with the toy last weekend, I think I know how he earned his name. :bugeyed:

Bruiser 1.jpg
Bruiser 2.jpg
Bruiser 3.jpg
My Bad Dragon Collection:
► Show Spoiler
SweetieKat

Postby SweetieKat » Fri Apr 20, 2018 8:17 pm

Eleka wrote:My large Bruiser, made with an Amazon Princess Purple shaft faded to Dark Chocolate with a Dark Chocolate base. After my second session with the toy last weekend, I think I know how he earned his name. :bugeyed:

Bruiser 1.jpg
Bruiser 2.jpg
Bruiser 3.jpg

Wow :dukeretro: Sexy colors! Very nice looking toy!

Was it an intense session, or simply the shape of the toy that caused you discomfort?
:misc1: :nerdy: Toy list in my profile, I've done a few reviews. Current Favorites: Royal Dragon, Terra
Eleka

Postby Eleka » Sat Apr 21, 2018 8:10 am

SweetieKat wrote:Wow :dukeretro: Sexy colors! Very nice looking toy!

Was it an intense session, or simply the shape of the toy that caused you discomfort?

Thanks SweetieKat. I think I may have been a bit too exuberant in my efforts to knot the toy, as my Coccyx bone felt rather tender for the week afterwards. However, I'm fine now and ready for round 3!
:smile:
► Show Spoiler
Padre

Postby Padre » Sat Apr 21, 2018 8:16 am

Eleka wrote:My large Bruiser, made with an Amazon Princess Purple shaft faded to Dark Chocolate with a Dark Chocolate base. After my second session with the toy last weekend, I think I know how he earned his name. :bugeyed:

Bruiser 1.jpg
Bruiser 2.jpg
Bruiser 3.jpg

That is a very very pretty fade! Say, when viewed in person, is dark chocolate a black or a dark brown? It always looks like a pure black to me, but that might be my screen!
—German|Artist|Bisexual—
Pseudo cleric with a preference for dragon dongs.

[Owned: Flint|Pretzal|Nox|Hunter|Bruce|Zaratan|Plenty non-BD >>Listed on profile!]
Eleka

Postby Eleka » Sat Apr 21, 2018 8:59 am

Padre wrote:That is a very very pretty fade! Say, when viewed in person, is dark chocolate a black or a dark brown? It always looks like a pure black to me, but that might be my screen!

Thanks Padre.

When I first got the toy I thought "Oh, Dark Chocolate is dark grey, I though it was supposed to be dark brown" but when I compared it side by side with my Charcoal Black and other dark grey toys, it's clear it is actually a very dark brown. You can see it clearly in this picture of my Dark Chocolate XL Chance beside my Custom Grey Large Chance, as the XL Chance has a warmer tone to it.

I do actually really like the Dark Chocolate colour, but it is quite a subtle shade of brown that could easily be mistaken for dark grey.
► Show Spoiler
Padre

Postby Padre » Sat Apr 21, 2018 9:17 am

Eleka wrote:
Padre wrote:That is a very very pretty fade! Say, when viewed in person, is dark chocolate a black or a dark brown? It always looks like a pure black to me, but that might be my screen!

Thanks Padre.

When I first got the toy I thought "Oh, Dark Chocolate is dark grey, I though it was supposed to be dark brown" but when I compared it side by side with my Charcoal Black and other dark grey toys, it's clear it is actually a very dark brown. You can see it clearly in this picture of my Dark Chocolate XL Chance beside my Custom Grey Large Chance, as the XL Chance has a warmer tone to it.

I do actually really like the Dark Chocolate colour, but it is quite a subtle shade of brown that could easily be mistaken for dark grey.

Thank you for the clarification! I still don't see the brown, but then that's probably a case of my screen having too saturated blacks --- I'll take your word for it haha
—German|Artist|Bisexual—
Pseudo cleric with a preference for dragon dongs.

[Owned: Flint|Pretzal|Nox|Hunter|Bruce|Zaratan|Plenty non-BD >>Listed on profile!]
lizardbreath

Postby lizardbreath » Sat Apr 28, 2018 9:56 am

i finally got a bruiser!
Attachments
DSC05703.jpg
DSC05718.jpg
You can have my caffeine when you pry it from my cold dead hands. And possibly not even then.
Pretzal queen!!
pls contact me if you saw anything in my collection you covet :) the worst i can do is say "no"
[
Eleka

Postby Eleka » Fri Oct 19, 2018 3:16 pm

Some pics of my large Bruiser taken in better lighting. This toy has become a firm favourite of mine over the past few months.
(albeit it's not a firm toy it's a medium :eyeroll:).

Bruiser the Fusion 1a.jpg
Bruiser the Fusion 2a.jpg
Bruiser the Fusion 3a.jpg
► Show Spoiler
fuzzdemon

Postby fuzzdemon » Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:42 pm

I just re recieved a pre made Brusier from the adoption page, small/firm, metalic purple shaft with metallic blue/teal marble base and all 3 marbled on the bottom of the shaft, almost giving it a pride streak?
Attachments
15505507129395408651629778369011.jpg
20190218_171528.jpg

Return to “Show Me: for posting pictures!”