Show Me Your Crackers!

Picture central for all of your visual needs! This is the right place to post Show Me threads requesting photos of certain models.
Please keep this area SFW - no in-use pictures, nudity, or genitalia, just pictures of toys themselves.
3TK

Re: Show Me Your Crackers!

Postby 3TK » Wed Mar 30, 2016 7:54 pm

My custom Medium/Medium Crackers with a Turquoise shaft and marbled Halloween Black/Diamond base!
It's actually a bit hard to tell that his base is Halloween Black/Diamond, but once you have it in your hands it's pretty noticeable! I tried my best to capture it on shitty phone camera, but, well...you folks be the judge. :stick:

(Excuse the specs of water, it seemed to be the only way to help bring out the coloring with the shitty lighting :doh: )

"Full body" and shaft pictures
► Show Spoiler

Base pictures
► Show Spoiler
AmethystSnake

Postby AmethystSnake » Thu Mar 31, 2016 6:16 am

3TK wrote:My custom Medium/Medium Crackers with a Turquoise shaft and marbled Halloween Black/Diamond base!
It's actually a bit hard to tell that his base is Halloween Black/Diamond, but once you have it in your hands it's pretty noticeable! I tried my best to capture it on shitty phone camera, but, well...you folks be the judge. :stick:

(Excuse the specs of water, it seemed to be the only way to help bring out the coloring with the shitty lighting :doh: )

► Show Spoiler

Base pictures
► Show Spoiler

That's a really neat colorcombo! I especially love that base! :O Oh gosh, now I really want something in that diamond+halloween black combo! :D <3 Gorgeous Crackers!
Female / 21 / Bisexual (prefer men) / In relationship with Edward Bluefox / Has 12 fantasy toys! / Artist, writer, gamer / Spiritual person

3TK

Postby 3TK » Thu Mar 31, 2016 7:55 pm

AmethystSnake wrote:That's a really neat colorcombo! I especially love that base! :O Oh gosh, now I really want something in that diamond+halloween black combo! :D <3 Gorgeous Crackers!

:misc3: :widesmile: Thanks!

I was kind of worried how that base would turn out! Originally I was thinking of going with Onyx Black and some sort of pure White...buuuut since it was the Year in Review sale, I figured I'd spruce it up a bit. Both colors just happened to be good substitutes for what I was wanting, and both had "hints of blue" (I think is what was said in their description? something about "blue" being in both) so I figured they'd be a match!
Amaranthe

Postby Amaranthe » Thu Mar 31, 2016 8:08 pm

3TK wrote:
AmethystSnake wrote:That's a really neat colorcombo! I especially love that base! :O Oh gosh, now I really want something in that diamond+halloween black combo! :D <3 Gorgeous Crackers!

:misc3: :widesmile: Thanks!

I was kind of worried how that base would turn out! Originally I was thinking of going with Onyx Black and some sort of pure White...buuuut since it was the Year in Review sale, I figured I'd spruce it up a bit. Both colors just happened to be good substitutes for what I was wanting, and both had "hints of blue" (I think is what was said in their description? something about "blue" being in both) so I figured they'd be a match!

Is that what the Diamond color is? White with blue shimmer? Honestly your photos are the first time I've even been able to see Diamond as something other than a milky white color with maybe a pearl effect to it. :unamused: Either way, I really like your idea of marbling the Diamond and Halloween Black! They look good together.
3TK

Postby 3TK » Thu Mar 31, 2016 8:43 pm

Amaranthe wrote:Is that what the Diamond color is? White with blue shimmer? Honestly your photos are the first time I've even been able to see Diamond as something other than a milky white color with maybe a pearl effect to it. :unamused: Either way, I really like your idea of marbling the Diamond and Halloween Black! They look good together.

Hm, I was going to try and find a "Wayback Machine" description for the both of them, but apparently there's just a huge gap missing before October and it doesn't continue until February on some models. :bugeyed:

But I did find April's. April's Diamond was described as "A white with a very subtle blue metallic sheen." according to this old page (flip through to the customization section). The official April birthstone page from last year describes it as "white with a very subtle blue sheen", so yup, that's at least what they were trying to go for with Diamond!

I do remember when picking out colors that Halloween Black and Diamond's description was very similar ("a <color> with a very subtle blue metallic sheen."), so I kind of thought of them as harmonic opposites (if that makes sense? opposite colors of the spectrum, but connected by a common feature).
In everyone's Halloween Black pictures (and the promo pictures), the blue is very obvious (but awesome!), so I was actually surprised that the promo picture for Diamond didn't show it off at all. :mystery:
Amaranthe

Postby Amaranthe » Thu Mar 31, 2016 8:45 pm

3TK wrote:
Amaranthe wrote:Is that what the Diamond color is? White with blue shimmer? Honestly your photos are the first time I've even been able to see Diamond as something other than a milky white color with maybe a pearl effect to it. :unamused: Either way, I really like your idea of marbling the Diamond and Halloween Black! They look good together.

Hm, I was going to try and find a "Wayback Machine" description for the both of them, but apparently there's just a huge gap missing before October and it doesn't continue until February on some models. :bugeyed:

But I did find April's. April's Diamond was described as "A white with a very subtle blue metallic sheen." according to this old page (flip through to the customization section). The official April birthstone page from last year describes it as "white with a very subtle blue sheen", so yup, that's at least what they were trying to go for with Diamond!

I do remember when picking out colors that Halloween Black and Diamond's description was very similar ("a <color> with a very subtle blue metallic sheen."), so I kind of thought of them as harmonic opposites (if that makes sense? opposite colors of the spectrum, but connected by a common feature).
In everyone's Halloween Black pictures (and the promo pictures), the blue is very obvious (but awesome!), so I was actually surprised that the promo picture for Diamond didn't show it off at all. :mystery:

Cool, thanks! I have got to learn how to read the color descriptions. :psyduck:
*~Dragonlicious~*

Postby *~Dragonlicious~* » Sat Apr 16, 2016 5:43 pm

So after a 2-month wait, from purchased to received, I finally got my custom Crackers - Small / 8 Firm, in Lapis Lazuli colors. It's a deep vivid metallic blue with gold sparkles throughout, and metallic gold marbled in. I was quite impressed with how it turned out :misc2: :widesmile:

The reference:
► Show Spoiler

The result:
IMG_0778.JPG
IMG_0780.JPG
IMG_0779.JPG
IMG_0782.JPG
IMG_0781.JPG
IMG_0783.JPG
mango-slushie

Postby mango-slushie » Sun Apr 17, 2016 10:04 pm

he's a lil squit but a crackers none the less XD (he's in aquamarine)
Avari

Postby Avari » Sun Apr 24, 2016 10:37 pm

I never got around to posting my own photos once my Med/Med frankenpour arrived. Here he is: :misc2:

More:

► Show Spoiler

Edited to add a spoiler... Those pics are huge! Sorry.
► Show Spoiler

acadiar.tumblr.com
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Layne27

Postby Layne27 » Tue Apr 26, 2016 8:41 am

My mini Crackers

lizardbreath

Postby lizardbreath » Tue Apr 26, 2016 9:19 am

Avari wrote:I never got around to posting my own photos once my Med/Med frankenpour arrived. Here he is: :misc2:

More:

oh wow
that was actually in and out of my cart a few times

It's a beauty :)
You can have my caffeine when you pry it from my cold dead hands. And possibly not even then.
Pretzal queen!!
pls contact me if you saw anything in my collection you covet :) the worst i can do is say "no"
[
Avari

Postby Avari » Tue Apr 26, 2016 2:16 pm

lizardbreath wrote:
Avari wrote:I never got around to posting my own photos once my Med/Med frankenpour arrived. Here he is: :misc2:

More:

oh wow
that was actually in and out of my cart a few times

It's a beauty :)

Thanks!! I love the bit of seafoam color at the bottom. :widesmile:
Last edited by Avari on Sat May 07, 2016 2:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
► Show Spoiler

acadiar.tumblr.com
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
katze

Postby katze » Tue Apr 26, 2016 8:21 pm

my mini crackers in jupiter frankenpour:

^ↀᴥↀ^
agender girl | queer | taken | 50 dildos | 14 eggs | 2 plugs | 3 penetrables | 1 wearable

ฅ(≚ᄌ≚)
toy collection in profile!
Kittyqueen

Postby Kittyqueen » Tue Apr 26, 2016 8:38 pm

I saw this beauty and had to have him. He's a flop of Dragonlicious's Lapis Crackers, small/8. My only firm toy, but I totally love it :stick:
20160426_071549.jpg
20160426_071600.jpg
20160426_071523.jpg
20160426_071634.jpg
:misc2: :stick:

► Show Spoiler
Fae Fantase

Postby Fae Fantase » Tue Apr 26, 2016 9:40 pm

3TK wrote:My custom Medium/Medium Crackers with a Turquoise shaft and marbled Halloween Black/Diamond base!

► Show Spoiler

I'm in love with the striped way they did that marble. It's so pretty!
I've sold toys to over 17 different homes.
3TK

Postby 3TK » Tue Apr 26, 2016 10:43 pm

lovelyscales wrote:I'm in love with the striped way they did that marble. It's so pretty!

Thanks! :misc2: :widesmile: Or, well...I guess thank the cocksmiths for their fantastic work on it. :laugh:
Turquoise almost always seems to turn out amazing.~ :blush:
Laz

Postby Laz » Wed Apr 27, 2016 10:29 pm

More:

► Show Spoiler

SO gorgeous.
Your polyamorous dragon pal! Memory like a leaky sieve! :mystery:
customer367

Postby customer367 » Fri Apr 29, 2016 11:59 am

this is nox, size small, firmness medium. and crackers, size mini, firmness firm or firmest option. the nox was ready made i love the green. the crackers was custom surprise me option and i was pleasantly surprised, the crackers also glows in the dark. these feel great. being a single gal i need something to look forward to something to come home to after a night out. i like sex just like everyone else just i don't like the risks that come with sleeping with people i barely know id rather get to know a guy first which is impossible today bc these dudes are always trying to get in ur pants first, so it intimidates me a lot when i guy offers up his dick right away before maybe dating me and getting to know me...so sad, too bad. anyways bad dragon helps chicks like me out by giving me a toy that feels life like but not just life like also very stimulating and satisfying. so yeah i get to go out get drunk and horny and know i can satisfy my sexual desires at home. so to all you bastard sleezy guys trying to get into my pants after I've had too much to drink, step aside bc i have my bad dragon cocks to get home to! lol :p
Attachments
IMG_4286.jpg
IMG_4286.jpg (57 KiB) Viewed 2377 times
IMG_4285.jpg
IMG_4285.jpg (57.26 KiB) Viewed 2377 times
IMG_4284.jpg
IMG_4284.jpg (53.94 KiB) Viewed 2377 times
IMG_4283.jpg
IMG_4283.jpg (56.5 KiB) Viewed 2377 times
IMG_4282.jpg
IMG_4282.jpg (29.02 KiB) Viewed 2377 times
IMG_4281.jpg
IMG_4281.jpg (56.45 KiB) Viewed 2377 times
IMG_4278.jpg
IMG_4278.jpg (56.67 KiB) Viewed 2377 times
IMG_4280.jpg
IMG_4280.jpg (30 KiB) Viewed 2377 times
IMG_4277.jpg
IMG_4277.jpg (43.61 KiB) Viewed 2377 times
IMG_4276.jpg
IMG_4276.jpg (51.32 KiB) Viewed 2377 times
Laura the Nord

Postby Laura the Nord » Fri Apr 29, 2016 12:12 pm

customer367 wrote:this is nox, size small, firmness medium. and crackers, size mini, firmness firm or firmest option. the nox was ready made i love the green. the crackers was custom surprise me option and i was pleasantly surprised, the crackers also glows in the dark. these feel great. being a single gal i need something to look forward to something to come home to after a night out. i like sex just like everyone else just i don't like the risks that come with sleeping with people i barely know id rather get to know a guy first which is impossible today bc these dudes are always trying to get in ur pants first, so it intimidates me a lot when i guy offers up his dick right away before maybe dating me and getting to know me...so sad, too bad. anyways bad dragon helps chicks like me out by giving me a toy that feels life like but not just life like also very stimulating and satisfying. so yeah i get to go out get drunk and horny and know i can satisfy my sexual desires at home. so to all you bastard sleezy guys trying to get into my pants after I've had too much to drink, step aside bc i have my bad dragon cocks to get home to! lol :p

Damn straight sister! Probably the best post I've seen today :laugh:
customer367

Postby customer367 » Fri Apr 29, 2016 1:23 pm

thanks! these are my first bd toys.

Return to “Show Me: for posting pictures!”