Show me your Snow Leopards!

Picture central for all of your visual needs! This is the right place to post Show Me threads requesting photos of certain models.
Please keep this area SFW - no in-use pictures, nudity, or genitalia, just pictures of toys themselves.
Rainbow Dasher

Show me your Snow Leopards!

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Sun May 03, 2015 5:41 pm

I looked about 5 times over and can't find the old Snow Leopard thread. Anyone know why certain threads keep being deleted? There was a thread for Crackers that disappeared (someone re-made it, but a lot of gorgeous images are gone), and I know there was one for the snow kitty, but now it's gone, too.

Huh.

Anyway, here's mine. Sorry, but I don't have a blacklight.

Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
Chibity

Re: Show me your Snow Leopards!

Postby Chibity » Sun May 03, 2015 7:28 pm

Was there a snow leopard thread? I know people have been posting images, but not in a particularly designated thread. Especially considering the snow leopard has only been out for a short while.

Anyways, that aside, yours is gorgeous! O___O;; I'm a huge fan of that ribbon-y rainbow effect. Hoping to one day get a toy in that colouration as well!
ImageImage Image
Designer of Kage the Anomaly -- Forum / Labs -- Ͼ Art Tumblr Ͽ
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Wed May 06, 2015 6:15 pm

I'm almost positive I saw one, granted it only had 1 post in it.

I forgot to post the pics of it (here) under black light:

Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
Deored

Postby Deored » Wed May 06, 2015 8:15 pm

that's just cool
griffin-morgenstern

Postby griffin-morgenstern » Thu May 07, 2015 10:51 am

That...is...beautiful!! :shock:

I'm kind of bummed that there aren't more snow leopard photos in here, I find this model very pretty and I'm so tempted to throw money at it.
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Thu May 07, 2015 1:09 pm

I actually found it painful to use even though it looks very vagina friendly. Something on the head is very, very scratchy. It's more than just a bit rough, as I have experienced on other feline models before, this one just feels like it's scratching my bits to, well...bits!

I'll try it a few more times, before I totally write it off as not for me.
griffin-morgenstern

Postby griffin-morgenstern » Thu May 07, 2015 1:34 pm

Yikes! I was actually thinking on getting it because it does look very vagina friendly.
Do you think it might be the small bumps on the head?
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Thu May 07, 2015 1:42 pm

griffin-morgenstern wrote:Yikes! I was actually thinking on getting it because it does look very vagina friendly.
Do you think it might be the small bumps on the head?

*Nods* I'm positive that's what was doing it. Mine is medium firmness, and I can't help but wonder how it might be in soft. I tell ya though...those bumps are painfully scratchy.
Chibity

Postby Chibity » Thu May 07, 2015 7:01 pm

I wish my Teenie Weenie Snow Leopard was firm enough to feel some of those bumps on him, but I'm only feeling a slight abrasion on him. And then it's mostly coming from the strong crease behind the head. It could be a mixture of those things, though? The bumps, followed by a strong crease, and pronounced by the buldginess of the whole area. Puts all the pressure on one spot, and thus makes the bumps much more noticeable.

Could be a nice thing for some, though? I mean, it is a feline toy after all, and some people really wanted it for the 'spines'. But I can see how using it for too long a time in harder firmnesses would be a bit uncomfortable.
ImageImage Image
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Thu May 07, 2015 7:04 pm

Chibity wrote:I wish my Teenie Weenie Snow Leopard was firm enough to feel some of those bumps on him, but I'm only feeling a slight abrasion on him. And then it's mostly coming from the strong crease behind the head. It could be a mixture of those things, though? The bumps, followed by a strong crease, and pronounced by the buldginess of the whole area. Puts all the pressure on one spot, and thus makes the bumps much more noticeable.

Could be a nice thing for some, though? I mean, it is a feline toy after all, and some people really wanted it for the 'spines'. But I can see how using it for too long a time in harder firmnesses would be a bit uncomfortable.

Eh, I'm not disputing some people will love it, not at all nor am I saying I didn't expect the roughness. I think you're misreading what I'm saying... I'm saying that it is uncomfortable for me, not that everyone is going to hate it. =/

Also, with all due respect you're feeling these bumps on a teenie, not on a normal-sized product. It's (probably) vastly different.

YMMV and all that.

I only used it for about 20 seconds before I about yelled at my husband to get it out of me.
Chibity

Postby Chibity » Thu May 07, 2015 7:20 pm

Rainbow Dasher wrote:I'm saying that it is uncomfortable for me, not that everyone is going to hate it. =/

Also, with all due respect you're feeling these bumps on a teenie, not on a normal-sized product.

And all I'm saying is that some will like it for that very reason.
I'm just trying to hypothesize why it would feel that way with what I've got.
ImageImage Image
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Thu May 07, 2015 7:26 pm

Chibity wrote:
Rainbow Dasher wrote:I'm saying that it is uncomfortable for me, not that everyone is going to hate it. =/

Also, with all due respect you're feeling these bumps on a teenie, not on a normal-sized product.

And all I'm saying is that some will like it for that very reason.
I'm just trying to hypothesize why it would feel that way with what I've got.

Um, yes, I *know* that. I've used feline models before and they had excessive "spines" on them; they also didn't irritate me at all.

This one HURTS.

If you like it, kuddos.
Chibity

Postby Chibity » Thu May 07, 2015 7:44 pm

Rainbow Dasher wrote:Um, yes, I *know* that. I've used feline models before and they had excessive "spines" on them; they also didn't irritate me at all.

This one HURTS.

If you like it, kuddos.

I'm pretty sure we're on the same page, Dasher. :psyduck:

Anywho, here's my little guy. :laugh:

ImageImage Image
Kemnebi

Postby Kemnebi » Mon Aug 10, 2015 12:40 pm

Got my Galaxy Kitty today!

20150810_120823.jpg

20150810_120834.jpg

I think my eyes miiight have been fooling me, though, because he's a little bigger than I expected. I got him in soft, but I think I might still need some practice before I'm able to take him. :?
Female/27/Straight/Single

I've been told I'm blunt and can come off wrong. I promise, I'm not actually mad. Just bad with the talking thing. :words:
Kelemoo

Postby Kelemoo » Fri Nov 20, 2015 3:14 pm

My pretty boy! :widesmile:

► Show Spoiler

He also glows
► Show Spoiler
cluster

Postby cluster » Sat Nov 21, 2015 7:50 pm

Kemnebi wrote:Got my Galaxy Kitty today!

20150810_120823.jpg

20150810_120834.jpg

I think my eyes miiight have been fooling me, though, because he's a little bigger than I expected. I got him in soft, but I think I might still need some practice before I'm able to take him. :?

Wow. That's super gorgeous.
idk. i just like the ghost. :mystery:

Selling a bunch of BD toys, mostly smalls, with some minis and mediums: viewtopic.php?f=134&t=39858 and some EE, FB, DA, etc toys: viewtopic.php?f=136&t=39865 | Also, some bottle caps I made into magnets. Check them out and help me declutter.

► Show Spoiler
Juneberry

Postby Juneberry » Wed Nov 25, 2015 11:44 pm

These are all so pretty! ;o;
I want to get one eventually, but I'll probably need to wait for more sizes to come out, a 6.5 inch circumference for the head is just barely out of my size range for vaginal toys
Niah

Postby Niah » Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:23 am

Got my lovely today. I'd thought when I got him off adoptions that he was a gold and silver marble. Nope. He's a gold/bronze and blue-grey marble and it's gorgeous. I think all my toys are pretty, but I think he's in first place as far as being the prettiest one in my collection. I actually like him slightly more than my opal Flint, surprisingly. At first I'd thought they'd sent me the wrong toy, but the side with more gold showed me that he is the one I bought. Their picture of him or my monitor just didn't show the blue as blue but as silver. I also love that it's a rather tight marble. His colors are basically very similar to the Ravenclaw colors from the books (blue and bronze). I'm a Slytherin, but I probably could have gone into Ravenclaw as well, lol.
Attachments
snowleopard bottom.jpg
The bottom of his base is also lovely.
snowleopard underside.jpg
Sorry it's blurry. It's more a tight marble with the blue and bronze.
snowleopard top.jpg
More of a large splash of blue here.
snowleopard side.jpg
More bronze here.
snowleopard side (2).jpg
More blue visible on this side.
31/Asexual/Genderfluid (biologically female).

See my profile for a list of the toys I own. Please do not solicit me about selling any of my toys.
Hoofs_N_Horns

Postby Hoofs_N_Horns » Tue Dec 08, 2015 8:49 pm

Niah wrote:Got my lovely today. I'd thought when I got him off adoptions that he was a gold and silver marble. Nope. He's a gold/bronze and blue-grey marble and it's gorgeous. I think all my toys are pretty, but I think he's in first place as far as being the prettiest one in my collection. I actually like him slightly more than my opal Flint, surprisingly. At first I'd thought they'd sent me the wrong toy, but the side with more gold showed me that he is the one I bought. Their picture of him or my monitor just didn't show the blue as blue but as silver. I also love that it's a rather tight marble. His colors are basically very similar to the Ravenclaw colors from the books (blue and bronze). I'm a Slytherin, but I probably could have gone into Ravenclaw as well, lol.

Hmmm from the photos it looks kinda like an experimental turquoise pour :O
Penetrables comparison: here
Niah

Postby Niah » Wed Dec 09, 2015 8:51 am

Hoofs_N_Horns wrote:
Niah wrote:Got my lovely today. I'd thought when I got him off adoptions that he was a gold and silver marble. Nope. He's a gold/bronze and blue-grey marble and it's gorgeous. I think all my toys are pretty, but I think he's in first place as far as being the prettiest one in my collection. I actually like him slightly more than my opal Flint, surprisingly. At first I'd thought they'd sent me the wrong toy, but the side with more gold showed me that he is the one I bought. Their picture of him or my monitor just didn't show the blue as blue but as silver. I also love that it's a rather tight marble. His colors are basically very similar to the Ravenclaw colors from the books (blue and bronze). I'm a Slytherin, but I probably could have gone into Ravenclaw as well, lol.

Hmmm from the photos it looks kinda like an experimental turquoise pour :O

I don't think so. He was on the adoptions page since at least October, probably even earlier in September. The blue is a blue-grey, not that bright cyan/teal they're using in turquoise. The bronze/gold is also different from the one they use in turquoise. The blue does look very silver in most lights and in his photo off adoptions.
31/Asexual/Genderfluid (biologically female).

See my profile for a list of the toys I own. Please do not solicit me about selling any of my toys.

Return to “Show Me: for posting pictures!”