Show me your Snow Leopards!

Picture central for all of your visual needs! This is the right place to post Show Me threads requesting photos of certain models.
Please keep this area SFW - no in-use pictures, nudity, or genitalia, just pictures of toys themselves.
BadBear

Re: Show me your Snow Leopards!

Postby BadBear » Mon Dec 21, 2015 7:34 am

My Snowleopard arrived today~
GreenLeopard87 & Knottery have Nocturne's in really pretty silver and orange marbles, and I thought the same thing would look so pretty on a Snowleopard ;u; while he is still pretty, I'm a little disappointed since the colours are a little off what I expected and the marble isn't as pretty as their Nocturne's. Still, I'm happy enough with him.
Snowleopard.JPG

► Show Spoiler
GreenLeopard87

Postby GreenLeopard87 » Mon Dec 21, 2015 8:53 am

BadBear wrote: :words:

So ours are a marble of a metallic bluish silver (I would say it's more light blue than silver) and a rusty copper color. Yours looks a bit more orange with a lighter silver color. Think of it this way - your coloration is 100% unique! :cool:
BadBear

Postby BadBear » Mon Dec 21, 2015 9:20 am

GreenLeopard87 wrote:So ours are a marble of a metallic bluish silver (I would say it's more light blue than silver) and a rusty copper color. Yours looks a bit more orange with a lighter silver color. Think of it this way - your coloration is 100% unique! :cool:

True! I am still happy with him, the colours are still very nice. Just one of those things, 'nature of the silicone' and whatnot; can't help but admire the version's I was aiming for~ :misc2:
Kelemoo

Postby Kelemoo » Mon Dec 21, 2015 7:57 pm

BadBear wrote: :words:
Snowleopard.JPG

► Show Spoiler

Really pretty Snow Leopard!
littlestars

Postby littlestars » Wed Jan 13, 2016 2:31 pm

I got in my turquoise Snow Leopard! Sorry for the photo quality, all I have is my phone right now.
IMG_2835.JPG
IMG_2830.JPG
IMG_2828.JPG
IMG_2827.JPG
I'm that girl with all the Mengs!
Niah

Postby Niah » Thu Aug 04, 2016 2:06 pm

I already have one Snow Leopard, but I just couldn't help myself when I saw this guy on the adoptions page. I'm not sure how well it shows up in the pics, but he's definitely got some purple glitter going on in the areas that are more blue or blueish-purple. I don't know how they did this one, but major kudos to the dragon(s) who poured him. He's onesize/5.
Attachments
snow leopard underside.jpg
snow leopard top.jpg
snow leopard side 2.jpg
snow leopard side.jpg
snow leopard bottom.jpg
31/Asexual/Genderfluid (biologically female).

See my profile for a list of the toys I own. Please do not solicit me about selling any of my toys.
ChaosRed

Postby ChaosRed » Thu Aug 04, 2016 2:26 pm

Niah wrote:I already have one Snow Leopard, but I just couldn't help myself when I saw this guy on the adoptions page. I'm not sure how well it shows up in the pics, but he's definitely got some purple glitter going on in the areas that are more blue or blueish-purple. I don't know how they did this one, but major kudos to the dragon(s) who poured him. He's onesize/5.

Oh! He's very pretty! Good grab.
So I've started writing for the internet! Check it out: https://aconversations.wordpress.com/
Niah

Postby Niah » Thu Aug 04, 2016 2:44 pm

ChaosRed wrote:
Niah wrote:I already have one Snow Leopard, but I just couldn't help myself when I saw this guy on the adoptions page. I'm not sure how well it shows up in the pics, but he's definitely got some purple glitter going on in the areas that are more blue or blueish-purple. I don't know how they did this one, but major kudos to the dragon(s) who poured him. He's onesize/5.

Oh! He's very pretty! Good grab.

Thanks! I've gotten lucky with my Snow Leopard finds. He's among my favorite toys, so that coupled with that marbled only encouraged me to get this one.

See my profile for a list of the toys I own. Please do not solicit me about selling any of my toys.
Screamy

Postby Screamy » Thu Aug 04, 2016 7:36 pm

I was expecting this guy to glow but sadly he does not :sniffing: Still a lovely toy though!
► Show Spoiler
All my sex toy data on here is way out of date.
lizardbreath

Postby lizardbreath » Tue Aug 09, 2016 11:39 am

med firmness snow leopard
mug shots
► Show Spoiler

ew!
DSC02857.jpg

ooo!
DSC02856.jpg

more (bad) uv pics
► Show Spoiler
You can have my caffeine when you pry it from my cold dead hands. And possibly not even then.
Pretzal queen!!
pls contact me if you saw anything in my collection you covet :) the worst i can do is say "no"
[
wingless

Postby wingless » Thu Aug 11, 2016 9:23 am

I picked up the one from the same drop that was just black and purple rather than black with blue and purple. I love mine, but this one's GORGEOUS!

(Could you drop me a link to his product pic? I wanna save the official BD pic to my pretty dicks folder because I have something similar planned for a trophy piece custom...)
I fall, wingless,
into the dark...
Niah

Postby Niah » Thu Aug 11, 2016 12:54 pm

wingless wrote:

I picked up the one from the same drop that was just black and purple rather than black with blue and purple. I love mine, but this one's GORGEOUS!

(Could you drop me a link to his product pic? I wanna save the official BD pic to my pretty dicks folder because I have something similar planned for a trophy piece custom...)

Here's the link: https://bad-dragon.com/images/inventory ... cdcaf5.JPG

I saw the purple and black ones, but I couldn't help myself when I saw him. He really is very lovely.

memphs

Postby memphs » Sat Oct 15, 2016 7:10 pm

Been meaning to put my SL here for a bit, I got him a few months ago.
My first fully custom toy and it turned out beautifully! The blue is a lot more colorful indoors, but I sort of like how they blend together and break apart in different spots. Also had to get him with a SC so I could build my dick wall :stick:

Female | Bi | 25 | Single | 49 Toys | 9 Eggs

Waiting On
None!

WTS List
► Show Spoiler

WTB List
► Show Spoiler
katze

Postby katze » Sat Oct 15, 2016 7:14 pm

memphs wrote:Been meaning to put my SL here for a bit, I got him a few months ago.
My first fully custom toy and it turned out beautifully! The blue is a lot more colorful indoors, but I sort of like how they blend together and break apart in different spots. Also had to get him with a SC so I could build my dick wall :stick:

That's beautiful!! Are those sparkles I see?

^ↀᴥↀ^
agender girl | queer | taken | 50 dildos | 14 eggs | 2 plugs | 3 penetrables | 1 wearable

ฅ(≚ᄌ≚)
toy collection in profile!
memphs

Postby memphs » Sat Oct 15, 2016 7:22 pm

katze wrote:
memphs wrote:Been meaning to put my SL here for a bit, I got him a few months ago.

That's beautiful!! Are those sparkles I see?

Yep! I love pearlescents and glitter, so I figured I'd throw them both in for my first custom. I'll probably be getting glitter in any future customs, if it sparkles and it's free, then I'm all in.
Female | Bi | 25 | Single | 49 Toys | 9 Eggs

Waiting On
None!

WTS List
► Show Spoiler

WTB List
► Show Spoiler
Vitani

Postby Vitani » Sat Oct 15, 2016 9:00 pm

Fruityrumpusasshole wrote:He's quite pretty~
But I can already tell he probably won't work for me ;~;

Edit with prettier pictures!
And he actually works very well for me!
He has these two vertical lines down the front of either side of his shaft that look really cool!

I just realized that I never saw your SL before...holy shnozz is he absolutely perfect <3
Fush

Postby Fush » Wed Oct 26, 2016 3:29 pm

Here's my Snow leopard I snagged off adoptions. Here's his stock photo. He's not a glower but hes very sparkly at the base at least

^2FE4F98F3BD25B499668F46ECB7055A4DBF36C4B7632FE23D0^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.jpg
^A96972BBDA8155CEB3576B9DE9E4F145D6EA0D8A71E06B6EF9^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.jpg
DoorsofDurin

Postby DoorsofDurin » Tue Nov 15, 2016 11:46 pm

My flop adopt with suction cup! It's in Spooky Seconds.

IMG_0532.JPG
Collection and wishes under spoiler.
► Show Spoiler
marshmarshmarsh

Postby marshmarshmarsh » Thu Nov 17, 2016 8:06 am

another spooky seconds leopard. hardly any blue in mine, but i don't mind much, it looks like transluscent marble with streaks of shimmer. also it glows, dimly and briefly.
Attachments
IMG_20161018_164748_099.jpg
seeking: Jollies Jollie
selling: Bazel, Pyxis. PM if interested!
lizardbreath

Postby lizardbreath » Thu Jan 05, 2017 7:12 pm

my new snow leopard in Blue Skink w spooky seconds :)
DSC03569.jpg
DSC03570.jpg
You can have my caffeine when you pry it from my cold dead hands. And possibly not even then.
Pretzal queen!!
pls contact me if you saw anything in my collection you covet :) the worst i can do is say "no"
[

Return to “Show Me: for posting pictures!”