Show me your customs!

Picture central for all of your visual needs! This is the right place to post Show Me threads requesting photos of certain models.
Please keep this area SFW - no in-use pictures, nudity, or genitalia, just pictures of toys themselves.
DrKatMeow

Re: Show me your customs!

Postby DrKatMeow » Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:41 am

lizardbreath wrote:new one!

Both of your deconstructed nebulas are just :misc2: :bugeyed: amazing.
katze

Postby katze » Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:47 pm

Dorito wrote:One in the middle is an adopt I snagged, Bumble is Opal (not sure if that counts), Blaze is part Cosmic Nebula, part Echo's shaft, and the other two are colors chosen by me back on the old site's format.

Your crackers is soooo pretty!! Do you have more pictures of it? :smilenox:

^ↀᴥↀ^
agender girl | queer | taken | 50 dildos | 14 eggs | 2 plugs | 3 penetrables | 1 wearable

ฅ(≚ᄌ≚)
toy collection in profile!
Darkenedstar14

Postby Darkenedstar14 » Sun Sep 17, 2017 11:29 pm

Fallout Warning wrote:Marble of Halloween black and Uber diamond

Dude... I was literally just wondering if this was possible...
IT'S GORGEOUS!!! :misc2: :bugeyed:

Now I know what I'm getting on my Diego
•~•Have you seen all the new CockSocks yet?•~•

Swag Wish List
Teenie - Weenies:
David ~ "Gunner" (I know they're out there...)

See Profile Page for Secondhand Info!
lizardbreath

Postby lizardbreath » Mon Sep 18, 2017 1:45 am

DrKatMeow wrote:
lizardbreath wrote:new one!

Both of your deconstructed nebulas are just :misc2: :bugeyed: amazing.

:widesmile:
Thank you
You can have my caffeine when you pry it from my cold dead hands. And possibly not even then.
Pretzal queen!!
pls contact me if you saw anything in my collection you covet :) the worst i can do is say "no"
[
blushingkitten

Postby blushingkitten » Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:20 pm

These are not the best pictures, but I'm so happy!! They're so cute!! Ahhhh. Wish the marbling was a bit different on Axel, and that the pink didn't blend in so much with celestial light on the Crackers, but overall... Really happy! Very surprised. :misc2:
Last edited by blushingkitten on Fri Nov 09, 2018 7:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
New Discord server for the discussion of toys with a moderated secondhand section. Silicone Soirée
Tokoro

Postby Tokoro » Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:01 pm

:widesmile: Here's my first 'real' custom! He's nothing too flashy- a medium Sleipnir in Flint's natural colors, with sloppy seconds. I guess I'm kinda sad; his sloppy seconds is so.. faint. I actually thought he didn't even have it at first! You can really only see it with flash on/in super bright lighting, which is a shame, but... oh well. I still think he turned out extremely well! Flint's natural goes well on a lot of things. :stick:
Attachments
20170925_180430.jpg
20170925_225724.jpg
20170925_225710.jpg
Lesbean with a dragon dickin' addiction :stick:
yuzupo

Postby yuzupo » Tue Sep 26, 2017 2:36 am

blushingkitten wrote:These are not the best pictures, but I'm so happy!! They're so cute!! Ahhhh. Wish the marbling was a bit different on Axel, and that the pink didn't blend in so much with celestial light on the Crackers, but overall... Really happy! Very surprised. :misc2:

bdc1.jpg

bdc2.jpg

ooo damn these are so cute + pretty!! What a nice colour combo for these two.
vixenvega

Postby vixenvega » Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:41 am

blushingkitten wrote:These are not the best pictures, but I'm so happy!! They're so cute!! Ahhhh. Wish the marbling was a bit different on Axel, and that the pink didn't blend in so much with celestial light on the Crackers, but overall... Really happy! Very surprised. :misc2:

bdc1.jpg

bdc2.jpg

I love the green in your Axel, what color is it?
blushingkitten

Postby blushingkitten » Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:38 am

yuzupo wrote:

bdc1.jpg

bdc2.jpg

Thank you!

vixenvega wrote:

bdc1.jpg

bdc2.jpg

Hmmm. It's the green from one of the renamed toys... Gunnar! The pic on its page looks more blue, but elise assured me it's more of a green and yes, it is! I really like it, too.
New Discord server for the discussion of toys with a moderated secondhand section. Silicone Soirée
Hailfall

Postby Hailfall » Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:21 am

Large unflared Chance in Night shift :) Very happy with how it turned out.
IMG_2017-09-26_19-20-45.JPG
vixenvega

Postby vixenvega » Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:27 am

blushingkitten wrote:
yuzupo wrote:

bdc1.jpg

bdc2.jpg

Thank you!

vixenvega wrote:

bdc1.jpg

bdc2.jpg

Hmmm. It's the green from one of the renamed toys... Gunnar! The pic on its page looks more blue, but elise assured me it's more of a green and yes, it is! I really like it, too.

I never would have guessed that, thanks so much!
blushingkitten

Postby blushingkitten » Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:50 am

vixenvega wrote:
blushingkitten wrote:
yuzupo wrote:ooo damn these are so cute + pretty!! What a nice colour combo for these two.

Thank you!

vixenvega wrote:I love the green in your Axel, what color is it?

I never would have guessed that, thanks so much!

I also added silver dazzle to all the colors.
Villie

Postby Villie » Wed Oct 04, 2017 2:56 pm

Here's my xar, base is celestial light and shaft is a marble of champagne and stormy grey!
► Show Spoiler
seeking: SBF medium yuri, EA neo
selling: a bunch on DM & DH
PM me! Image
Niah

Postby Niah » Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:41 am

My small/5 Bruiser. The shaft is a marble of Mars, Meteor Impact, and the bronze from Turquoise. The base is the bronze from Turquoise as well. I was really nervous Mars and Meteor Impact would clash or that it would be hideous on the whole, but I needn't have worried. I'm very, very happy with him, and very grateful to Elise for helping suggest ideas to me.

The colors are very vibrant; they look washed out in one pic, but that's the lighting. Meteor Impact is really more of a dark purply-red than a dark red.

Edit: I don't know if it's my new phone's camera or if they changed the file size restrictions for attachments, but I had to resize these three times before they would attach to my reply. As a result to get the shaft in the pics, the base is not in most of the pics.
Attachments
bruiser3.jpg
bruiser3 (6).jpg
bruiser3 (5).jpg
bruiser3 (4).jpg
bruiser3 (3).jpg
bruiser3 (2).jpg
bruiser2 (4).jpg
31/Asexual/Genderfluid (biologically female).

See my profile for a list of the toys I own. Please do not solicit me about selling any of my toys.
TheOtherDude

Postby TheOtherDude » Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:48 am

Cross post from the Chance thread.

"Class I Habitat" "Gaia Engine", Infinity Star-inspired.

3 color marble recipe:
- Birthstone: Aquamarine (pearlescent by default)
- Emerald Green (flat color by default; requested metallic added)
- Halloween Black aka. Night Sky (metallic by default; requested silver dazzle added)

Both Aquamarine and Emerald Green appear to be slightly translucent, creates kind of an interesting effect.
Last edited by TheOtherDude on Fri Oct 27, 2017 1:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cosmic Nebula & Infinity Star
Worshipper of shiny space horse dick
19 pegs / 6 holes / stash of merch & misc

► Show Spoiler
TheOtherDude

Postby TheOtherDude » Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:55 am

Jaynix wrote:Oh my god.... Do you have any daylight pictures? It looks like the blue is pearled with the green!

Those are daylight pics, taken near the window just before 10am this morning :P
Of course it's not summer anymore so say goodbye to blinding bright light anyway... I'll take some in the bathroom.

But I can already say, yes the blue and green mixed nicely. You do still see an edge though between the colors, but that might as well just be a byproduct of the usual randomness of the marble.

Edit: Just tried bathroom lighting and it's even worse than with my earlier daylight photos. For some reason I just can't capture the green parts very well, they are much more saturated.
Cosmic Nebula & Infinity Star
Worshipper of shiny space horse dick
19 pegs / 6 holes / stash of merch & misc

► Show Spoiler
Darkenedstar14

Postby Darkenedstar14 » Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:31 pm

Niah wrote:My small/5 Bruiser. The shaft is a marble of Mars, Meteor Impact, and the bronze from Turquoise. The base is the bronze from Turquoise as well. I was really nervous Mars and Meteor Impact would clash or that it would be hideous on the whole, but I needn't have worried. I'm very, very happy with him, and very grateful to Elise for helping suggest ideas to me.

The colors are very vibrant; they look washed out in one pic, but that's the lighting. Meteor Impact is really more of a dark purply-red than a dark red.

Edit: I don't know if it's my new phone's camera or if they changed the file size restrictions for attachments, but I had to resize these three times before they would attach to my reply. As a result to get the shaft in the pics, the base is not in most of the pics.

Dude that's beautiful!

Swag Wish List
Teenie - Weenies:

Niah

Postby Niah » Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:35 pm

Darkenedstar14 wrote:
Niah wrote:My small/5 Bruiser. The shaft is a marble of Mars, Meteor Impact, and the bronze from Turquoise. The base is the bronze from Turquoise as well. I was really nervous Mars and Meteor Impact would clash or that it would be hideous on the whole, but I needn't have worried. I'm very, very happy with him, and very grateful to Elise for helping suggest ideas to me.

Dude that's beautiful!

Thank you! I'm so very glad it turned out so well. I was really worried about colors clashing, but they merge wonderfully. :D

See my profile for a list of the toys I own. Please do not solicit me about selling any of my toys.
Darkenedstar14

Postby Darkenedstar14 » Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:42 pm

Niah wrote:The colors are very vibrant; they look washed out in one pic, but that's the lighting. Meteor Impact is really more of a dark purply-red than a dark red.
I've been seriously considering a Meteor Impact /uber diamond (silver on Davids muzzle) marble, but I can't find a lot of photos of MI marbles to see how it blends. Good to know it's more like a purple tone.

Plus your toy just looks so good!

Swag Wish List
Teenie - Weenies:

Niah

Postby Niah » Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:05 am

Darkenedstar14 wrote:
Niah wrote:The colors are very vibrant; they look washed out in one pic, but that's the lighting. Meteor Impact is really more of a dark purply-red than a dark red.
I've been seriously considering a Meteor Impact /uber diamond (silver on Davids muzzle) marble, but I can't find a lot of photos of MI marbles to see how it blends. Good to know it's more like a purple tone.

Plus your toy just looks so good!

Thank you! Yeah, it's definitely more purple than red, especially when compared to Mars. Meteor Impact and uber diamond sounds awesome.

Return to “Show Me: for posting pictures!”