Show me your opals!

Picture central for all of your visual needs! This is the right place to post Show Me threads requesting photos of certain models.
Please keep this area SFW - no in-use pictures, nudity, or genitalia, just pictures of toys themselves.
AmethystSnake

Show me your opals!

Postby AmethystSnake » Sun Oct 11, 2015 3:12 pm

Since opal seems to be the most popular of all the birthstone colors released so far, I'd love to see how they look! :3

Show me your beautiful opals!
Female / 21 / Bisexual (prefer men) / In relationship with Edward Bluefox / Has 12 fantasy toys! / Artist, writer, gamer / Spiritual person

SuperSchwiizer

Re: Show me your opals!

Postby SuperSchwiizer » Tue Oct 13, 2015 1:56 pm

I think it'll probably be a while before people actually get their Opals, but I'll be watching this thread closely! And, once he arrives, I'll be contributing with my own Opal Crash that is currently processing. :misc1: :excited:
Toys Owned:
S/5 Rex, S/5 Nox, S/5 Crash, S/5 Roland, Mini/8 Sleipnir, S/5 Moko, Soft TnP Poseidon
Niah

Postby Niah » Tue Oct 13, 2015 3:35 pm

Seconding that it'll probably be a little while before any opal toys start shipping out. I know I haven't seen any showing up on the adoptions page, but I could be missing them (but I think we'd all know about them anyway, lol). I'll share pics of my opal Flint when he arrives. I'm very excited about him. :smile:
31/Asexual/Genderfluid (biologically female).

See my profile for a list of the toys I own. Please do not solicit me about selling any of my toys.
Layne27

Postby Layne27 » Tue Oct 13, 2015 11:00 pm

Niah wrote:Seconding that it'll probably be a little while before any opal toys start shipping out. I know I haven't seen any showing up on the adoptions page, but I could be missing them (but I think we'd all know about them anyway, lol). I'll share pics of my opal Flint when he arrives. I'm very excited about him. :smile:

There have been several opals in the adoptions. I just checked and there's 5 listed as opal up right now.
Opal Flint sounds lovely, can't wait to see it :smilenox:
Niah

Postby Niah » Wed Oct 14, 2015 6:49 am

Layne27 wrote:
Niah wrote:Seconding that it'll probably be a little while before any opal toys start shipping out. I know I haven't seen any showing up on the adoptions page, but I could be missing them (but I think we'd all know about them anyway, lol). I'll share pics of my opal Flint when he arrives. I'm very excited about him. :smile:

There have been several opals in the adoptions. I just checked and there's 5 listed as opal up right now.
Opal Flint sounds lovely, can't wait to see it :smilenox:

I just looked in the adoptions and...I hope they look better in real life. Those aren't very flattering pictures and there's a David that pretty much screams "'Murica", lmao. Maybe they just don't look impressive in that lighting; which isn't surprising considering that my Crackers is actually more shiny and metallic than his stock pic. I'm hoping mine will look more like the Trent or David in the pic on the opal birthstone page.
31/Asexual/Genderfluid (biologically female).

See my profile for a list of the toys I own. Please do not solicit me about selling any of my toys.
SuperSchwiizer

Postby SuperSchwiizer » Sat Oct 24, 2015 4:43 pm

Ohhh I got my shipping notification for my Crash last night! He'll be here by Tuesday! The suspense is killing me--! :psyduck:
Toys Owned:
S/5 Rex, S/5 Nox, S/5 Crash, S/5 Roland, Mini/8 Sleipnir, S/5 Moko, Soft TnP Poseidon
EvL
Gender: Mostly female but born with some extra bits inside.

Postby EvL » Sun Oct 25, 2015 12:22 am

Question please- after the birthstone month is over, if I request opal, will it be the same price as it is now?
Inferno

Postby Inferno » Sun Oct 25, 2015 1:19 am

EvL wrote:Question please- after the birthstone month is over, if I request opal, will it be the same price as it is now?

Sadly, no... It's extra, but not much. I think it's $10 more? I can't remember, but I've done just this with Inifinity Star, and since it's a 4-color pour it cost $40. Opal is also 4 colors, and I know I've seen it somewhere that the Opal color would cost $40 after the promo.
One part of a beautiful couple seeking bliss...

Collection below the spoiler for space concerns!

► Show Spoiler
Basvanderwerff
Banhammered

Postby Basvanderwerff » Sun Oct 25, 2015 4:54 am

Inferno wrote:but I've done just this with Inifinity Star, and since it's a 4-color pour it cost $40

That is wierd in a ticket i asked what a infinity star with green instead of the blue whould cost and they said 30$ ? and that was about 3-4 week ago orso
Click to see my toys
My art doodles http://bas-art-stuff.tumblr.com/
Worlds worst strait male
EvL
Gender: Mostly female but born with some extra bits inside.

Postby EvL » Sun Oct 25, 2015 1:20 pm

Inferno wrote:
EvL wrote:Question please- after the birthstone month is over, if I request opal, will it be the same price as it is now?

Sadly, no... It's extra, but not much. I think it's $10 more? I can't remember, but I've done just this with Inifinity Star, and since it's a 4-color pour it cost $40. Opal is also 4 colors, and I know I've seen it somewhere that the Opal color would cost $40 after the promo.

Thank you! That's good to know. I will try to get my order in soon then... and hope I don't regret it!
Kinky_Condesce

Postby Kinky_Condesce » Sun Oct 25, 2015 6:58 pm

Basvanderwerff wrote:
Inferno wrote:but I've done just this with Inifinity Star, and since it's a 4-color pour it cost $40

That is wierd in a ticket i asked what a infinity star with green instead of the blue whould cost and they said 30$ ? and that was about 3-4 week ago orso

Yeah, I got an infinity star toy a few months ago and it was $30.

Also green instead of blue sounds like it would be really neat!
I wanna see pics OwO
I <3 infinity star!
4Sale:Small/soft EE OrcaThread here!
Basvanderwerff
Banhammered

Postby Basvanderwerff » Sun Oct 25, 2015 11:03 pm

Kinky_Condesce wrote: :words:

I not ordered one yet cause i wanted all adoptions this time wich should allready come in today (wich will have 1 regular inf star toy there pic of it in show me your nox topic) but think i will do some nice customs for my birthday/xmas will do that green inf star then, allready excited haha.
Click to see my toys
My art doodles http://bas-art-stuff.tumblr.com/
Worlds worst strait male
SuperSchwiizer

Postby SuperSchwiizer » Wed Oct 28, 2015 6:55 pm

He's finally here! My S/5 Opal Crash just arrived a few hours ago, and I am absolutely in LOVE! Omg! :misc2: :widesmile:

Bonus: I put a bunch of filters on him to make some of his colors show up more brightly in the picture, and this was the result :stick:

Toys Owned:
Bakpakgrrl

Postby Bakpakgrrl » Wed Oct 28, 2015 7:14 pm

SuperSchwiizer wrote:He's finally here! My S/5 Opal Crash just arrived a few hours ago, and I am absolutely in LOVE!

Wow!! Now that's what it's supposed to look like per the promo pic! Looks nicer than I expected on a mostly smooth toy - I think you can see the colors a lot better.
My toybox overfloweth :misc12:....current toy count: 24
Currently selling a nice Large Echo in 5 here!
Currently selling an EE Reptilian and Monster Buck here!
Tazzay

Postby Tazzay » Wed Oct 28, 2015 7:17 pm

My small opal chance just arrived :misc2: :excited:

I sat him next to my full spectrum chance because I noticed he leaned a bit too far for a 'soft'. And he was definitely much more squishy than the fs chance. Not that I mind though, anything harder than soft is too much for my body to handle. He has no visible surface flaws. Still a beautiful boy, regardless!

Vitani

Postby Vitani » Wed Oct 28, 2015 7:21 pm

Such pretty toys!

@SuperSchwiizer
So vibrant! It almost looks like a muted and pearlescent rainbow. Nice toy!

@Tazzay
Awesome to see the opal together with the rainbow! I personally prefer the lighter/more subtle opals. Reminds me of a unicorn!
Hoofs_N_Horns

Postby Hoofs_N_Horns » Thu Oct 29, 2015 7:57 pm

SuperSchwiizer wrote:He's finally here! My S/5 Opal Crash just arrived a few hours ago, and I am absolutely in LOVE! Omg! :misc2: :widesmile:

Wow nice, that makes me want opal again :eyeroll:
Penetrables comparison: here
Knottery

Postby Knottery » Fri Oct 30, 2015 2:12 pm

Opal is hard to take pictures of. :eyeroll:
SaoirseBear

Postby SaoirseBear » Sat Oct 31, 2015 8:10 am

Knottery wrote:Image

Opal is hard to take pictures of. :eyeroll:

It looks beautiful though! Does it look even better IRL? :smilenox: