Show me your Roland!

Picture central for all of your visual needs! This is the right place to post Show Me threads requesting photos of certain models.
Please keep this area SFW - no in-use pictures, nudity, or genitalia, just pictures of toys themselves.
Ghost_the_Crow

Re: Show me your Roland!

Postby Ghost_the_Crow » Tue Oct 11, 2016 11:51 am

Due to my kinda old phone Cam it looks quite blank at first but the base offers a nice view on the pattern. And I LOVE IT!
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
Asexual / Gyneromantic / Probably Trans or Genderfluid(?) / Loves Cuddling

"Of course I know what I'm doing." I said, knowing that I didn't.
marshmarshmarsh

Postby marshmarshmarsh » Sun Oct 23, 2016 9:05 pm

IMG_20161018_162657_370.jpg
IMG_20161018_162644_667.jpg

one of the tightest cherry cordial pours i've ever seen :)
seeking: Jollies Jollie
selling: Bazel, Pyxis. PM if interested!
Fae Fantase

Postby Fae Fantase » Mon Oct 24, 2016 2:37 am

marshmarshmarsh wrote:
IMG_20161018_162657_370.jpg
IMG_20161018_162644_667.jpg

one of the tightest cherry cordial pours i've ever seen :)

So pretty! Cherry Cordial suits Roland so well. Love seeing Rolands in marbled colors.
I've sold toys to over 17 different homes.
Faffy the FauxFox

Postby Faffy the FauxFox » Thu Nov 10, 2016 4:58 am

lizardbreath wrote:large 5
DSC03010.jpg
DSC03011.jpg
DSC03012.jpg

and he glows!!!!!!!!
DSC03013.jpg
DSC03014.jpg

So fun.

How does the mini compair with the small of the xeno , and small gryphon before it became Ridley, and next to a mini Austin .I keep felling like o want them even though I have my issues of " collecting" these
__________________________________________________________________________________
underwear is a hug for your butt
Tallon

Postby Tallon » Sun Nov 20, 2016 3:51 am

Finally got my custom medium/medium Roland!

"Ecce! Scintillae!" :laugh:

Married Bisexual Kinky Old Man :stick:
Aether Sergal

Postby Aether Sergal » Sun Nov 20, 2016 1:13 pm

Tallon wrote:Finally got my custom medium/medium Roland!

Oh I love the colors!
Hoard
Echo [S/5]
Tuquoise SOLD
Pretzal [S/5] Tri-color Alexandrite SOLD
Flint [S/8]
Steampunk stud (CT) SOLD
Kelvin [XL/3] "Rogue" (SC)
Snow leopard [OS/3] NocturnesSignature (SC) SOLD
Echo [Mi/5] "Rouge" SOLD
Ika [M/3]
Custom fade
Blaze [M/3] Vasus Signature
AKN [S] Wind Egg Clutch
Roland [L/3] Custom marble
Bumble [M/3] Custom marble

Sold to: Bloodwolf, theambernerd, Lookbehindyou, Gamma Velorum, Rispy_Girl.
HereticBlood

Postby HereticBlood » Wed Jan 18, 2017 4:50 pm

Well, he's not fully mine but my wife and I share this lovely boy.

He's a mini in 5 and we got him second hand.
i'm also known as queen crossroad and lowlife different places on the net.
she/her - pagan - married - furry - cisfemale - panromantic - heterosexual
Titusza1

Postby Titusza1 » Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:15 pm

Got around to getting a picture nothing special. Roland in 5 small Jupiter
20170208_045225.jpg
MY Toys
► Show Spoiler
Niah

Postby Niah » Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:07 am

Here he is. Aurora Roland. Medium/5. He's so very pretty. The photos don't show it too well, but he is translucent. The darker pink splotches actually only look that way because the shaft is translucent and lighter with the darker colors scattered throughout. He's also metallic. I'm not sure how well the pics show it, but he's metallic all over; looks like blue sparkles to me. I'm very, very happy with him. Not sure when I'll get a chance to use him. Might not be till Sunday or Monday. The pic where his head is facing away from the camera is my favorite side of him. The orange looks like fire to me.
Attachments
roland.jpg
roland bottom.jpg
roland (5).jpg
roland (4).jpg
roland (3).jpg
My favorite angle for him. I love the colors.
roland (2).jpg
31/Asexual/Genderfluid (biologically female).

See my profile for a list of the toys I own. Please do not solicit me about selling any of my toys.
Sanguine

Postby Sanguine » Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:22 am

Niah wrote:Here he is. Aurora Roland. Medium/5. He's so very pretty. The photos don't show it too well, but he is translucent. The darker pink splotches actually only look that way because the shaft is translucent and lighter with the darker colors scattered throughout. He's also metallic. I'm not sure how well the pics show it, but he's metallic all over; looks like blue sparkles to me. I'm very, very happy with him. Not sure when I'll get a chance to use him. Might not be till Sunday or Monday. The pic where his head is facing away from the camera is my favorite side of him. The orange looks like fire to me.

He was pretty in the stock photo, but he's absolutely gorgeous in these pics! The orange is amazing, and I especially like how he looks in the 4th picture. I bet the blue sparkles are amazing in real life. Great catch!!
Current toy collection :misc13: :misc11: :misc8:
► Show Spoiler
Niah

Postby Niah » Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:25 am

Sanguine wrote:
Niah wrote:Here he is. Aurora Roland. Medium/5. He's so very pretty. The photos don't show it too well, but he is translucent. The darker pink splotches actually only look that way because the shaft is translucent and lighter with the darker colors scattered throughout. He's also metallic. I'm not sure how well the pics show it, but he's metallic all over; looks like blue sparkles to me. I'm very, very happy with him. Not sure when I'll get a chance to use him. Might not be till Sunday or Monday. The pic where his head is facing away from the camera is my favorite side of him. The orange looks like fire to me.

He was pretty in the stock photo, but he's absolutely gorgeous in these pics! The orange is amazing, and I especially like how he looks in the 4th picture. I bet the blue sparkles are amazing in real life. Great catch!!

The sides and the 5th pic with the head facing away from me are my favorite because the colors are so much darker than the side with the head facing me. The sparkles are so awesome. I love it also because I haven't seen anyone mentioning any metallic aspect to their auroras beyond the ones like yours that are obviously glittery or metallic. The orange to green and purple is my favorite part of him, and the base is gorgeous too.

See my profile for a list of the toys I own. Please do not solicit me about selling any of my toys.
Sanguine

Postby Sanguine » Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:28 am

Niah wrote:
Sanguine wrote:

The sides and the 5th pic with the head facing away from me are my favorite because the colors are so much darker than the side with the head facing me. The sparkles are so awesome. I love it also because I haven't seen anyone mentioning any metallic aspect to their auroras beyond the ones like yours that are obviously glittery or metallic. The orange to green and purple is my favorite part of him, and the base is gorgeous too.

Yeah, the fact that he's translucent and metallic is super cool. Something about the pour and the colors is different than the other RRs I've seen and it gives him a really beautiful, unique look.
Current toy collection :misc13: :misc11: :misc8:
► Show Spoiler
Niah

Postby Niah » Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:37 am

Sanguine wrote:
Niah wrote:
Sanguine wrote:

Yeah, the fact that he's translucent and metallic is super cool. Something about the pour and the colors is different than the other RRs I've seen and it gives him a really beautiful, unique look.

He really is very striking in person. I think the biggest thing that makes him so different from your usual aurora/rainbow ribbon is how there's no gradual fade from color to color and how there's no bright green or yellow. You have a lot of pink, but it's really a darker pink mixed with the very pale pinkish-purple of the translucent layer then you have that darker orange with some yellow, but they're still darker than what one would typically see in a RR/aurora. Then you have no bright green at all, just that dark green with the purple with some brighter colors scattered about in the darker colors.

Gamma Velorum

Postby Gamma Velorum » Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:16 pm

Look ye and delight upon the sight!!!

While I couldn't for the life of me get the Starlight Glow effect to show up on my camera, I AM OVER THE MOON!!!!!

tumblr_om47gvsjOg1ue8zh8o1_400.jpg

There is a very subtle horizontal black and blue striping on the shaft and EEEEE!
tumblr_om47gvsjOg1ue8zh8o2_400.jpg

tumblr_om47gvsjOg1ue8zh8o3_250.jpg
tumblr_om47gvsjOg1ue8zh8o3_250.jpg (23.55 KiB) Viewed 2823 times

GLITTER!!!
tumblr_om47gvsjOg1ue8zh8o4_250.jpg
tumblr_om47gvsjOg1ue8zh8o4_250.jpg (20.61 KiB) Viewed 2823 times

A hint of the highlight!
tumblr_om47gvsjOg1ue8zh8o6_400.jpg

Love this base, omg.
tumblr_om47gvsjOg1ue8zh8o7_400.jpg

*floop*
Luxx

Postby Luxx » Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:17 pm

Gamma Velorum wrote:Look ye and delight upon the sight!!!

While I couldn't for the life of me get the Starlight Glow effect to show up on my camera, I AM OVER THE MOON!!!!!

There is a very subtle horizontal black and blue striping on the shaft and EEEEE!

GLITTER!!!

A hint of the highlight!

Love this base, omg.

*floop*

Love it, looks perfect. I'm glad you got what you wanted!
katze

Postby katze » Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:29 pm

GLITTER!!!

A hint of the highlight!

Love this base, omg.

*floop*

I may just have to add gold dazzle to my future halloween black medium echo order!

^ↀᴥↀ^
agender girl | queer | taken | 50 dildos | 14 eggs | 2 plugs | 3 penetrables | 1 wearable

ฅ(≚ᄌ≚)
toy collection in profile!
Gamma Velorum

Postby Gamma Velorum » Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:41 pm

Luxx wrote:

GLITTER!!!

A hint of the highlight!

Love this base, omg.

*floop*

Love it, looks perfect. I'm glad you got what you wanted!

Thank you so much!! I agree, he's perfect and everything I could have hoped for. :D
Gamma Velorum

Postby Gamma Velorum » Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:42 pm

katze wrote:

GLITTER!!!

A hint of the highlight!

Love this base, omg.

*floop*

I may just have to add gold dazzle to my future halloween black medium echo order!

OH DAMN, yes! If you do, I know Echo is just as smooth as my Roland and it'll really make the gold dazzle and HB have an almost holographic effect. :D
Gamma Velorum

Postby Gamma Velorum » Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:04 pm

I KIND OF managed to get the bottom of the shaft and the base to show up with the Starlight Glow, but it looks like one of those fuzzy photos of a faint astronomical object that you can only see when it's pointed out. XD The fault is with my phone camera, so I'm gonna charge my tablet and see if I can pick it up on that later.
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Wed Mar 01, 2017 8:54 pm

Your Roland turned out awesome!
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.

Return to “Show Me: for posting pictures!”