Show me your Nocturne!

Picture central for all of your visual needs! This is the right place to post Show Me threads requesting photos of certain models.
Please keep this area SFW - no in-use pictures, nudity, or genitalia, just pictures of toys themselves.
lizardbreath

Re: Show me your Nocturne!

Postby lizardbreath » Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:41 pm

custom silver and gold

i hope he grows on me
Attachments
DSC04096.jpg
DSC04098.jpg
DSC04094.jpg
DSC04095.jpg
DSC04093.jpg
DSC04103.jpg
You can have my caffeine when you pry it from my cold dead hands. And possibly not even then.
Pretzal queen!!
pls contact me if you saw anything in my collection you covet :) the worst i can do is say "no"
[
Niah

Postby Niah » Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:30 am

lizardbreath wrote:custom silver and gold

i hope he grows on me

He looks really neat. How did you get them to do a marble since the option isn't even available for Nocturne? I managed to grab a marbled one off adoptions a long while ago when they first released him, so I was just curious how you ordered it (and that they were even willing to try a marble, especially a pride streak, on him).
31/Asexual/Genderfluid (biologically female).

See my profile for a list of the toys I own. Please do not solicit me about selling any of my toys.
lizardbreath

Postby lizardbreath » Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:36 am

Niah wrote:

i hope he grows on me

He looks really neat. How did you get them to do a marble since the option isn't even available for Nocturne? I managed to grab a marbled one off adoptions a long while ago when they first released him, so I was just curious how you ordered it (and that they were even willing to try a marble, especially a pride streak, on him).

I.... just asked :)
You can have my caffeine when you pry it from my cold dead hands. And possibly not even then.
Pretzal queen!!
pls contact me if you saw anything in my collection you covet :) the worst i can do is say "no"
[
Niah

Postby Niah » Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:52 am

lizardbreath wrote:
Niah wrote:

i hope he grows on me

I figured as much. I guess I'm just surprised since BD's CS has a tendency to say "no" about certain things lately (no to fades and such). I personally don't see why they can't/won't do marbles on Nocturne. I can see why they won't want to do or attempt fades on certain toys because it's easy to see when it fails, but I think it's kind of hard to mess up a marble. Of any of the options, I'd think marbles and single colors would be the easiest to do.
31/Asexual/Genderfluid (biologically female).

See my profile for a list of the toys I own. Please do not solicit me about selling any of my toys.
lizardbreath

Postby lizardbreath » Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:38 am

Niah wrote:
lizardbreath wrote:
Niah wrote:

I figured as much. I guess I'm just surprised since BD's CS has a tendency to say "no" about certain things lately (no to fades and such). I personally don't see why they can't/won't do marbles on Nocturne. I can see why they won't want to do or attempt fades on certain toys because it's easy to see when it fails, but I think it's kind of hard to mess up a marble. Of any of the options, I'd think marbles and single colors would be the easiest to do.

it's not my medium so i really have no idea what's easy in it :nerdy:

I do know that in my medium (watercolors) there are things I can do that look easy that there is no way in hell I'd offer to do regularly :surprised:
same with minis. yup, I can paint plaid. nope, you can't order it.
Pretzal queen!!
[
Raven

Postby Raven » Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:02 am

Niah wrote:
lizardbreath wrote:
Niah wrote:

They told me no on marbles on Nocturne a little while ago. I was specifically asking for Small Soft, but the answer I got sounded general. I actually saw a few marbles on him that were very odd, so I suppose it does tend to flop. I like most of them anyway but oh well... I might ask again if I'll be ordering one.
Female, My toys: (all in soft, details under Spoiler)
Fenrir M, Flint m, Meng O, Mountain Drake O, Nova S, Nox S, Pretzal S, Stan m, Tentacle M
► Show Spoiler
imhereforeskin

Postby imhereforeskin » Fri May 26, 2017 10:08 pm

So I have quite a few Nocturne teenies...

100_7045.JPG

:laugh:
WTB any toys in last year's Alexandrite.
Fae Fantase

Postby Fae Fantase » Sun May 28, 2017 12:56 am

imhereforeskin wrote:So I have quite a few Nocturne teenies...

100_7045.JPG

So envious of that 2nd one to the left :bugeyed:!
I've sold toys to over 17 different homes.
imhereforeskin

Postby imhereforeskin » Sun May 28, 2017 9:22 am

lovelyscales wrote:

100_7045.JPG

Oh, thank you! That is the one I am keeping. It looks a little like Slasher Silver. :smilenox: I got the rest for trade on my post and actually the purple is on hold already!
WTB any toys in last year's Alexandrite.
Fae Fantase

Postby Fae Fantase » Mon May 29, 2017 2:22 am

imhereforeskin wrote:
lovelyscales wrote:

100_7045.JPG

Oh, thank you! That is the one I am keeping. It looks a little like Slasher Silver. :smilenox: I got the rest for trade on my post and actually the purple is on hold already!

Ooo cool :widesmile:! I have but one teenie. So no trading for me. If you were interested in selling any I'm wanting to build my pretty teenies collection :nomnom: .
I've sold toys to over 17 different homes.
lizardbreath

Postby lizardbreath » Sat Jun 03, 2017 1:57 pm

hmmmmmmm
covenant base with one of the colors as the shaft
Attachments
DSC04390.jpg
DSC04389.jpg
DSC04391.jpg
DSC04392.jpg
Pretzal queen!!
[
lizardbreath

Postby lizardbreath » Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:00 am

just got this one 2nd hand :)
Attachments
DSC04791.jpg
DSC04790.jpg
Pretzal queen!!
[
lizardbreath

Postby lizardbreath » Sat Aug 19, 2017 9:05 pm

all of my nocturnes
Attachments
DSC04872.jpg
DSC04873.jpg
Pretzal queen!!
[
lizardbreath

Postby lizardbreath » Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:14 am

Quick pic of the newest
Attachments
IMG_0738.JPG
Pretzal queen!!
[
lizardbreath

Postby lizardbreath » Fri Sep 15, 2017 5:23 pm

medium 5
not uv or gitd :(
Attachments
DSC04999.jpg
DSC04998.jpg
DSC04997.jpg
DSC04996.jpg
Pretzal queen!!
[
QueenCheetah93

Postby QueenCheetah93 » Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:29 am

Got my tarnished copper Nocturne in the mail today! (after a short detour to the nearest UPS pickup location at a seedy gas station) and WOW he is even prettier in person! I know @slaanesh wanted to see the results of their nocturnes twin, so here he is!

And

More photo spam under spoiler! The metalics on him are to die for, and in some lights it looks green with gold specking, and in others gold with a green highlight. :excited:

► Show Spoiler
My Current Collection!
► Show Spoiler

Twin Tail Creations/Damn Average
-Dante the Anubite
-Krampuskitzler
Slaanesh

Postby Slaanesh » Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:32 am

QueenCheetah93 wrote:Got my tarnished copper Nocturne in the mail today! (after a short detour to the nearest UPS pickup location at a seedy gas station) and WOW he is even prettier in person! I know @slaanesh wanted to see the results of their nocturnes twin, so here he is!

And

More photo spam under spoiler! The metalics on him are to die for, and in some lights it looks green with gold specking, and in others gold with a green highlight. :excited:

► Show Spoiler

WOAHHHHHHHHH! :bugeyed: :bugeyed:
QueenCheetah93

Postby QueenCheetah93 » Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:53 am

Jaynix wrote:
QueenCheetah93 wrote:Got my tarnished copper Nocturne in the mail today! (after a short detour to the nearest UPS pickup location at a seedy gas station) and WOW he is even prettier in person! I know @slaanesh wanted to see the results of their nocturnes twin, so here he is!

And

► Show Spoiler

Holy crap, that's stunning! What size is that?

Small 5!
My Current Collection!
► Show Spoiler

Twin Tail Creations/Damn Average
-Dante the Anubite
-Krampuskitzler
lizardbreath

Postby lizardbreath » Wed Nov 29, 2017 2:36 pm

And

► Show Spoiler

Daaaaamn that’s pretty!
Pretzal queen!!
[
Dracon Ra

Postby Dracon Ra » Wed Nov 29, 2017 2:51 pm

So beautiful!
I wonder which green I'd use, Giger Black with gold and copper? Or a warmer green? *ponders*

Return to “Show Me: for posting pictures!”