Show me your Echo!

Picture central for all of your visual needs! This is the right place to post Show Me threads requesting photos of certain models.
Please keep this area SFW - no in-use pictures, nudity, or genitalia, just pictures of toys themselves.
Fae Fantase

Re: Show me your Echo!

Postby Fae Fantase » Mon Feb 15, 2016 10:46 pm

DoorsofDurin wrote:Now that the mini has arrived, my Echos:

Adopted Rogue Small, Custom Permafrost Mini, Adopted Rogue Medium.

Your permafrost turned out so amazing! Wow mini really is tiny!
I've sold toys to over 17 different homes.
Fae Fantase

Postby Fae Fantase » Wed Feb 17, 2016 4:00 pm

My split wide flop Frakenpour Echo arrived the other afternoon. I'm so glad the base is in 8 with a 3 shaft cause he looks like a drunk standing up. I thought dark green was an odd choice of base color yet at the price due to being a flop and Frankenpour I couldn't say no. The flop reason is a very shallow almost but not quite indent on the back at the bottom of the shaft. Looks like a very small patch of silicone was thinner on the surface. It's hard to see without looking up close and doesn't even look bad so yay for flops! I really like his marbling and shaft colors.

Excuse the water droplets. Had just washed him.
Matcha

Postby Matcha » Thu Feb 18, 2016 4:53 pm

Waiting on this gorgeous flop as my first BD boy. +___+
He's a medium 5 echo, and he arrives tomorrow. So excited. <3
For sale: med. sapphire Echo (5), med. light natural Pretzal (8)
Kinky_Condesce

Postby Kinky_Condesce » Fri Feb 19, 2016 12:30 am

lovelyscales wrote:My split wide flop Frakenpour Echo arrived the other afternoon. I'm so glad the base is in 8 with a 3 shaft cause he looks like a drunk standing up. I thought dark green was an odd choice of base color yet at the price due to being a flop and Frankenpour I couldn't say no. The flop reason is a very shallow almost but not quite indent on the back at the bottom of the shaft. Looks like a very small patch of silicone was thinner on the surface. It's hard to see without looking up close and doesn't even look bad so yay for flops! I really like his marbling and shaft colors.

Excuse the water droplets. Had just washed him.

UUUUGH I was eyeing that fella so hard! It reminded me of a flower with the green base!
But unfortunatly I wanted an echo with a med. shaft (if it was a med) or hard (for a small, or med), so the split with the soft shaft was a no go. But damn, he's gorgeous~
4Sale:Small/soft EE OrcaThread here!
Fae Fantase

Postby Fae Fantase » Fri Feb 19, 2016 1:25 am

Kinky_Condesce wrote:UUUUGH I was eyeing that fella so hard! It reminded me of a flower with the green base!
But unfortunatly I wanted an echo with a med. shaft (if it was a med) or hard (for a small, or med), so the split with the soft shaft was a no go. But damn, he's gorgeous~

Sorry to hear it didn't work out for you. I have passed up some real gorgeous toys based on firmness too. Though my tastes lean more soft it seems. Sometimes there are real similar colored/patterned models go up in different firmnesses so who knows what could crop up in a firmer shaft.
Kinky_Condesce

Postby Kinky_Condesce » Fri Feb 19, 2016 1:34 am

lovelyscales wrote:
Kinky_Condesce wrote:UUUUGH I was eyeing that fella so hard! It reminded me of a flower with the green base!

Sorry to hear it didn't work out for you. I have passed up some real gorgeous toys based on firmness too. Though my tastes lean more soft it seems. Sometimes there are real similar colored/patterned models go up in different firmnesses so who knows what could crop up in a firmer shaft.

It took me a while to figure out what firmness i like for what kind of toy. Knotting toys i like softer, while thrusting toys i like harder. And Echo seems more like a thruster, so soft would be too soft for the hard bump and thrust I like.
I'm glad someone here snagged him and you posted photos though!
4Sale:Small/soft EE OrcaThread here!
Fae Fantase

Postby Fae Fantase » Fri Feb 19, 2016 1:41 am

Kinky_Condesce wrote:It took me a while to figure out what firmness i like for what kind of toy. Knotting toys i like softer, while thrusting toys i like harder. And Echo seems more like a thruster, so soft would be too soft for the hard bump and thrust I like.
I'm glad someone here snagged him and you posted photos though!

Ah I see that. Some I also prefer in 5. Depends on how much texture the toy has and size. I haven't tried thrusting with Echo yet. I tried riding with my small 5 and found he only works facing with the texture facing away from the body. I'm hoping both sides will work better in 3. I still plan to keep the 5 I think due to that beautiful Permafrost shaft.

I'm glad someone wanted to see the pictures. I love showing off new toys I see them like art pieces.
SuperSchwiizer

Postby SuperSchwiizer » Sat Feb 20, 2016 11:26 am

Finally got to open up my S/8 Echo that I got as a birthday present to myself. His color was listed as being Rogue, but really, there's no possible way he isn't Turquoise. Perfect for me because I'd been wanting a Turquoise Echo ever since he was released, and I got to snatch him up without the extra charge for color! :misc2: :excited:

Image Image

Bonus: His base is soooo cool!
Toys Owned:
S/5 Rex, S/5 Nox, S/5 Crash, S/5 Roland, Mini/8 Sleipnir, S/5 Moko, Soft TnP Poseidon
Fae Fantase

Postby Fae Fantase » Sat Feb 20, 2016 9:01 pm

SuperSchwiizer wrote:Finally got to open up my S/8 Echo that I got as a birthday present to myself. His color was listed as being Rogue, but really, there's no possible way he isn't Turquoise. Perfect for me because I'd been wanting a Turquoise Echo ever since he was released, and I got to snatch him up without the extra charge for color! :misc2: :excited:

Image Image
What a glorious Turqoise! I would have even gone for that myself even owning 3 Turqoise toys already.[/glow]
Bonus: His base is soooo cool!
ddcollector

Postby ddcollector » Sun Feb 21, 2016 11:29 pm

This is my pre-made large/5 -- I don't know what to call this color -- it's sort of a coppery/purple-ish, maybe color :tinfoil:
Not really a fan of this particular toy; the base is just too flimsy, look at how it just leans over to the side...very difficult to sit on.

DSC00442_resize.jpg
DSC00435_resize.jpg

--ddcollector
Proud owner of 428 dildos, 26 butt plugs, 29 vibrators, 13 cock rings and 6 penetrables
See my collection at https://ddcollector.tumblr.com and https://twitter.com/ddcollector1
kt~

Postby kt~ » Mon Feb 22, 2016 6:31 pm

Here's my new small/3 Echo in Slasher Silver.
(I don't see too many toys around here in SS, so I thought I'd share.)

100_2316.JPG

100_2317.JPG

100_2318.JPG

100_2319.JPG

100_2320.JPG

Funny red spot in the tip, from where they dripped the red: :laugh:
100_2330.JPG

100_2333.JPG

100_2334.JPG

And mine flops over too of course...
100_2335.JPG
~Kinzie~ :misc13: :cool: / Female / 23 / Otaku / Writer

One step on the road to recovery from past traumas.

20 Insertables/1 Penetrable/3 Vibes/4 Eggs
Pictures of my Collection
badkitty76

Postby badkitty76 » Tue Feb 23, 2016 11:01 am

Got my echo today! He was a flop for a spec in the tip, but you cant even see it. Its hard to see because of the lighting, but hes got the permafrost marbled look with spooky seconds highlight.

IMG_0003.JPG

IMG_0002.JPG

IMG_0001.JPG
My new year's resolution is to play with more dragon dicks!
Always looking for new friends. Always welcome pm's for any kinda of chat.
Male & bisexual. Mated with Elunora
Goliogon

Postby Goliogon » Tue Feb 23, 2016 11:04 am

badkitty76 wrote:Got my echo today! He was a flop for a spec in the tip, but you cant even see it. Its hard to see because of the lighting, but hes got the permafrost marbled look with spooky seconds highlight.

That Echo is super funky, I love it! Permafrost with Spooky Seconds? And as a flop?! That's an awesome adopt right there! :smile:
֍Bad Dragon Addict ֍Aspiring Furry Artist ֍Avatar: TLA Fan ֍Happily Mated
Check out my reviews!: Flint (Mini 5 + Small 5)

Click to see toys owned/ wanted...
► Show Spoiler
badkitty76

Postby badkitty76 » Tue Feb 23, 2016 6:19 pm

Goliogon wrote:
badkitty76 wrote:Got my echo today! He was a flop for a spec in the tip, but you cant even see it. Its hard to see because of the lighting, but hes got the permafrost marbled look with spooky seconds highlight.

That Echo is super funky, I love it! Permafrost with Spooky Seconds? And as a flop?! That's an awesome adopt right there! :smile:

With a suctioncup and a cum tube. Epic flop.
Jasmine

Postby Jasmine » Tue Feb 23, 2016 6:25 pm

badkitty76 wrote:
Goliogon wrote:

With a suctioncup and a cum tube. Epic flop.

Was it marked as Permafrost? Because it just looks like Spooky Seconds to me, which is a white and pale blue marble with the namesake GITD drip.

Still super pretty, regardless!
ImageImage
badkitty76

Postby badkitty76 » Wed Feb 24, 2016 5:42 am

IT was marked as spooky seconds. I didnt realize that had a base color associated with it. So yeah its probably just SS and i guess that looks like a lighter version of permafrost
BadBear

Postby BadBear » Fri Feb 26, 2016 7:36 am

Just got my Echo today! Medium/Medium in Slasher silver~ he's so pretty! 838 my first suction cup toy too, I'm slapping him everywhere and twanging him to see him jiggle xD
Echo.JPG
Umbral

Postby Umbral » Wed Mar 02, 2016 10:48 pm

It's been a long time coming for me, but here is my s/f Winter Wonderland echo. It's so pretty!

Edit fixed the pics. Not sure why they were not showing before.
Last edited by Umbral on Thu Mar 03, 2016 5:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
We Will Forever Be Known, By The Tracks We Leave Behind -Dakota Proverb

Ice

Postby Ice » Thu Mar 03, 2016 3:16 pm

This is my Echo! It's a small, in Surprise me. I believe that the shaft is is the Jupiter zodiac color!

Toys Owned:
Mini Echo
Small Echo
Janine the Dragoness
Natascha the Anthro Husky
Small Spritz
Small Gryphon

Toys Wanted:
[Colors Undecided]
Dragon Muzzle
The Dragon's Tongue (med/5)
Winstons Tail (small/5)
JT the Fox
Nox The Nightdrake (small/5)
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Thu Mar 03, 2016 3:19 pm

Umbral wrote:It's ben a long time coming for me, but here is my s/f Winter Wonderland echo. It's so pretty!

Your pics don't work; maybe try attaching them right to your post?
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.

Return to “Show Me: for posting pictures!”