Show me your Echo!

Picture central for all of your visual needs! This is the right place to post Show Me threads requesting photos of certain models.
Please keep this area SFW - no in-use pictures, nudity, or genitalia, just pictures of toys themselves.
Rispy_Girl

Re: Show me your Echo!

Postby Rispy_Girl » Sat Oct 01, 2016 4:12 pm

Arumaeruma wrote:Custom XL Echo with Blossom Pink and Peridot Green!

Photo Oct 01, 6 58 49 PM.jpg

Lol I've been hankering for an XL Echo since first seeing yours and I can't tell if it's that I actually want an Echo that big or if I'm just so in love with the colors that it makes my brain think it can take more than I actually can :stick: Either way I'm flat out in love with it!
Arumaeruma

Postby Arumaeruma » Sat Oct 01, 2016 4:15 pm

Rispy_Girl wrote:
Arumaeruma wrote:Custom XL Echo with Blossom Pink and Peridot Green!

Photo Oct 01, 6 58 49 PM.jpg

Lol I've been hankering for an XL Echo since first seeing yours and I can't tell if it's that I actually want an Echo that big or if I'm just so in love with the colors that it makes my brain think it can take more than I actually can :stick: Either way I'm flat out in love with it!

Thanks so much I appreciate it a lot! They did a great job on the colors and it turned out stunning! Something about having an absolutely massive cock is so wonderful, I say go for it :)
reine

Postby reine » Tue Oct 04, 2016 10:04 am

Custom large Echo in Tyson's Signature, ft. a comparison with the XL I posted earlier. The Sloppy Seconds effect looks really good on Echo, and I love the colour of the base! (Sorry for any sideways pics; I'm on mobile)

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

image.jpeg
:psyduck:
Fae Fantase

Postby Fae Fantase » Tue Oct 04, 2016 4:27 pm

reine wrote:Custom large Echo in Tyson's Signature, ft. a comparison with the XL I posted earlier. The Sloppy Seconds effect looks really good on Echo, and I love the colour of the base! (Sorry for any sideways pics; I'm on mobile.

Wow that whole color scheme fits Echo so well! Was actually considering Tyson's Signature/Loose Cannon for a mini Echo..perhaps a varient with the shaft in Giger black instead.
I've sold toys to over 17 different homes.
katze

Postby katze » Sat Oct 29, 2016 10:01 am

medium 5, slasher silver! she's so big and feels pretty firm because of that. (excuse any water droplets)

Last edited by katze on Tue Feb 07, 2017 10:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

^ↀᴥↀ^
agender girl | queer | taken | 50 dildos | 14 eggs | 2 plugs | 3 penetrables | 1 wearable

ฅ(≚ᄌ≚)
toy collection in profile!
Fae Fantase

Postby Fae Fantase » Sat Oct 29, 2016 2:14 pm

katze wrote:medium 5, slasher silver! she's so big and feels pretty firm because of that. (excuse any water droplets)

Very nice! Slasher Silver's such a nice color.
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Sat Oct 29, 2016 2:21 pm

reine wrote:Custom large Echo in Tyson's Signature, ft. a comparison with the XL I posted earlier. The Sloppy Seconds effect looks really good on Echo, and I love the colour of the base! (Sorry for any sideways pics; I'm on mobile)

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Wow...Tyson's signature really works well on Echo.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
Robiland

Postby Robiland » Wed Nov 30, 2016 7:38 pm

My camera sucks SORRY, but it's a L/5 rogue, looks minty and has tons of gold sparkles all throughout. I love the pour so much.

The cool thing about this pour is that it has really sharp thin pour lines all throughout it in pairs spaced evenly. You can kind of see the most significant ones in this picture along the top of the shaft but it doesn't do any justice/looks like a glitch on my potato camera. The bottom is REALLY beautiful as well, but I need to get a proper camera for those pictures. It's so sparkly and way better than I expected it to be going off the stock pictures. :nomnom: I think I'll name her Chomi. Chomi the homey.
collection/wishlist:
► Show Spoiler
Ebilwolf

Postby Ebilwolf » Wed Dec 28, 2016 4:49 pm

I just got this pretty baby. It's the Indigo from Saturn Begins and Royal Purple marbled with a Ruby Black base and sloppy seconds.

Huh I just realized the shaft looks like Punk Rocker.

Sold To: Anon Email User - NicodemusZ - Rexamasaurus - SierraFox - runswiththewolfs - marshmarshmarsh - Nickooru
Traded With: Luxillianite - Rexamasaurus - Vhol
Bought From: Feef - Treeminder - Stormi - furrygirl133 - Squishysquishy - Jasmine - vampireturk - Deadbirds - kuroyami - imajindragons - nevan - kailenx - blckbird
Ebilwolf

Postby Ebilwolf » Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:14 am

Got my modified infinity star baby in. Excuse the semi cruddy pics. Hubby took them lol. That my only excuse.

Sold To: Anon Email User - NicodemusZ - Rexamasaurus - SierraFox - runswiththewolfs - marshmarshmarsh - Nickooru
Bought From: Feef - Treeminder - Stormi - furrygirl133 - Squishysquishy - Jasmine - vampireturk - Deadbirds - kuroyami - imajindragons - nevan - kailenx - blckbird
Fae Fantase

Postby Fae Fantase » Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:44 pm

Ebilwolf wrote:Got my modified infinity star baby in. Excuse the semi cruddy pics. Hubby took them lol. That my only excuse.

So nice :widesmile:! I hope you don't mind questions..I always love hearing about complete customs. Did you ask for it as a split color with the base being solid or did it just turn out that way? What did you tell them to modify on Infinity Star or did you just tell them use blues and go wild? Love the Sloppy Seconds add on...such a pretty space toy!

Ebilwolf wrote:I just got this pretty baby. It's the Indigo from Saturn Begins and Royal Purple marbled with a Ruby Black base and sloppy seconds.

Pretty :smilenox:! Echo holds Sloppy Seconds so well wow!
Ebilwolf

Postby Ebilwolf » Wed Jan 18, 2017 6:08 pm

lovelyscales wrote:
Ebilwolf wrote:Got my modified infinity star baby in. Excuse the semi cruddy pics. Hubby took them lol. That my only excuse.

So nice :widesmile:! I hope you don't mind questions..I always love hearing about complete customs. Did you ask for it as a split color with the base being solid or did it just turn out that way? What did you tell them to modify on Infinity Star or did you just tell them use blues and go wild? Love the Sloppy Seconds add on...such a pretty space toy!

Ebilwolf wrote:I just got this pretty baby. It's the Indigo from Saturn Begins and Royal Purple marbled with a Ruby Black base and sloppy seconds.

Pretty :smilenox:! Echo holds Sloppy Seconds so well wow!

I don't mind the questions at all :D

I did indeed ask for Split base. I seem to have a think for the base being split colored from the draft even if it's just a solid of one of the colors used in the marble. I actually did the same thing for the Infinity Star Tongue from a while back.
Hehe the purple on Infinity Star is what I modified. The black, lighter blur and gold dazzled is still the same but I had them take the purple and turn it into that darker metallic Blue you can see.
Dude Sloppy seconds on him flows so well it's odd. His bulge/curve almost always spills it around it lol.
Skar

Postby Skar » Thu Jan 26, 2017 11:02 am

Large Echo in medium in Halloween Black. Look so much better than the picture, hard to get a picture showing the blue sparkles.

Large Echo Resized.jpg
vixenvega

Postby vixenvega » Sat Jan 28, 2017 3:05 pm

XL Peridot Green/Blossom Pink flop of a custom.
100_8248.JPG
Dusksong

Postby Dusksong » Sat Jan 28, 2017 8:56 pm

I adore that Echo! It reminds me of spring!

Here is mine I got recently from the end of year color sale. It's "End of Days" coloration, which is silver and a kind of teal -- the color is slightly off in my photo due to bad lighting. It's a bit more green in person.

Image Be true, be brave, stand. All the rest is darkness. - Stephen King
* Toys for sale & Wanted in my profile! *
Fae Fantase

Postby Fae Fantase » Sat Jan 28, 2017 11:08 pm

Dusksong wrote:Here is mine I got recently from the end of year color sale. It's "End of Days" coloration, which is silver and a kind of teal -- the color is slightly off in my photo due to bad lighting. It's a bit more green in person.

Neat! This one sorta reminds me of a Pride Streak in a way.
imhereforeskin

Postby imhereforeskin » Sun Mar 26, 2017 11:30 pm

Medium Echo in Turquoise

100_6703.JPG

100_6704.JPG

100_6705.JPG
WTB any toys in last year's Alexandrite.
blushingkitten

Postby blushingkitten » Sat Apr 01, 2017 9:53 am

My custom mini Echo... I think it's pretty, but I'm a little disappointed by it due to my own fault. I wish I had swapped the colors so they each stood out more, as they blend in soooo much with each other... It's hard to even tell it's a two color marble shaft, and a two color marble base! :( Ah well. Maybe this is why I don't order custom toys, LOL

e1.jpg

e2.jpg

e3.jpg

e4.jpg
New Discord server for the discussion of toys with a moderated secondhand section. Silicone Soirée
Raven

Postby Raven » Sat Apr 01, 2017 11:06 am

blushingkitten wrote:My custom mini Echo... I think it's pretty, but I'm a little disappointed by it due to my own fault. I wish I had swapped the colors so they each stood out more, as they blend in soooo much with each other... It's hard to even tell it's a two color marble shaft, and a two color marble base! :( Ah well. Maybe this is why I don't order custom toys, LOL

What colors are they?
Female, My toys: (all in soft, details under Spoiler)
Fenrir M, Flint m, Meng O, Mountain Drake O, Nova S, Nox S, Pretzal S, Stan m, Tentacle M
► Show Spoiler
blushingkitten

Postby blushingkitten » Sat Apr 01, 2017 11:12 am

Raven wrote:
blushingkitten wrote:My custom mini Echo... I think it's pretty, but I'm a little disappointed by it due to my own fault. I wish I had swapped the colors so they each stood out more, as they blend in soooo much with each other... It's hard to even tell it's a two color marble shaft, and a two color marble base! :( Ah well. Maybe this is why I don't order custom toys, LOL

What colors are they?

The shaft is Jupiter and the translucent purple color from the Unity colors. The base is that translucent gray from one of the penetrable I forget (sorry) and diamond... But it's basically impossible to tell. :( That's why I wish I had swapped them so there was more contrast between them.
New Discord server for the discussion of toys with a moderated secondhand section. Silicone Soirée

Return to “Show Me: for posting pictures!”