Show me your Echo!

Picture central for all of your visual needs! This is the right place to post Show Me threads requesting photos of certain models.
Please keep this area SFW - no in-use pictures, nudity, or genitalia, just pictures of toys themselves.
ElusiveMiss

Re: Show me your Echo!

Postby ElusiveMiss » Thu Apr 21, 2016 3:48 am

My boyfriends Medium Echo, this is a beautiful penis. He glows much better than my Kage of the same color.
jessethemarshmallow
Gender: Male | sex-positive asexual/autochorissexual | Demiromantic | Engaged | DFAB

Postby jessethemarshmallow » Mon May 09, 2016 10:21 pm

Zaphora wrote:here's my baby my echo...I have named him oliver queen aka green arrow xD Steven amell <3 <3

Is that medium? Im so on the fence on wether I want a med or small. I can handle my med duke like nobody's business but I have trouble with the swell on my small Nox? Not sure.
My preference is I'll daydream about anything that its species deems to be an adult with human-level intelligence and be able communicate and give consent in an understandable way.

Toys I own:
► Show Spoiler
jessethemarshmallow
Gender: Male | sex-positive asexual/autochorissexual | Demiromantic | Engaged | DFAB

Postby jessethemarshmallow » Mon May 09, 2016 11:16 pm

Zaphora wrote:
jessethemarshmallow wrote:
Zaphora wrote:here's my baby my echo...I have named him oliver queen aka green arrow xD Steven amell <3 <3

Is that medium? Im so on the fence on wether I want a med or small. I can handle my med duke like nobody's business but I have trouble with the swell on my small Nox? Not sure.

That's a medium sized echo ;) he's a 5 firmness and rather squishy keep that in mind when ordering :) anything else?

Hmmmm med doesnt seem so bad. Is he tight to use? I mean does he fill? Thank you for the reply btw
My preference is I'll daydream about anything that its species deems to be an adult with human-level intelligence and be able communicate and give consent in an understandable way.

Toys I own:
► Show Spoiler
jessethemarshmallow

Postby jessethemarshmallow » Mon May 09, 2016 11:27 pm

Zaphora wrote:
Zaphora wrote:

That's a medium sized echo ;) he's a 5 firmness and rather squishy keep that in mind when ordering :) anything else?

Hmmmm med doesnt seem so bad. Is he tight to use? I mean does he fill? Thank you for the reply btw

Yes he does!!!! Especially that curve and that awesome head oh god he's perfect and you should get one echo is a filling toy very easy to insert and that wicked curve with ridges too mmmmmmmm makes me want to go play right now but ollie must wait :3 p's oliver is my echos name

Omggggg you've convinced me XD!!! I'm ordering one asap now heehee. He sounds amazing. I just hope BD will let me color swap him with Celestial Harmony :excited:

Toys I own:
► Show Spoiler
Knottery

Postby Knottery » Tue May 17, 2016 3:48 pm

Whole bunch of photos under this spoiler.

► Show Spoiler

Small 8 Echo. I love how the marble came out!! :misc2:
Jhyllah

Postby Jhyllah » Tue May 17, 2016 8:55 pm

Knottery wrote:Image

Whole bunch of photos under this spoiler.

► Show Spoiler

Small 8 Echo. I love how the marble came out!! :misc2:

This is the absolute most beautiful echo custom I think I've ever seen!
I'm curious, what exactly did you ask CS for to get this, especially that gorgeous marbling?
Female || Bi/Pansexual || MLP Fandom || Digital Artist || Classical Musician || 7 Insertables || 2 Accessories || 3 Teenies
My List
Knottery

Postby Knottery » Tue May 17, 2016 9:27 pm

Jhyllah wrote:This is the absolute most beautiful echo custom I think I've ever seen!
I'm curious, what exactly did you ask CS for to get this, especially that gorgeous marbling?

Thank you! :smilenox:

I just asked for a custom split marble of All That Glitters (from St. Patty's Day) and Jupiter with a Diamond base. I didn't specify anything else, I just got lucky with the pour I guess!
Cream

Postby Cream » Wed May 18, 2016 3:44 pm

Oh goodness! All of these Echo's are beautiful! I need to get my hands on one!~ :psyduck:
:misc14: * Wonderful Icon made by: !~Drazard~! :misc15:
* ~CHECK LIST~
* Looking for a furry friend to do some customized furry toy ordering trade. PM for more info! c:
Single/18/Pansexual/FtM
jessethemarshmallow

Postby jessethemarshmallow » Wed May 18, 2016 5:57 pm

Omggggg you've convinced me XD!!! I'm ordering one asap now heehee. He sounds amazing. I just hope BD will let me color swap him with Celestial Harmony :excited:

Just ordered mine the other day! He's a custom in a color swap "Celestial Harmony." To be honest, I'm super nervous that he won't turn out. :surprised: Either way, though, he looks like he's amazing in use!!!! :misc2: :misc1: :excited:

Toys I own:
► Show Spoiler
KingCrayons

Postby KingCrayons » Thu May 19, 2016 8:59 pm

Here's My medium Echo, he just arrived today. he has a onyx base and a 4th kind shaft

Ill snap a glow picture later
Attachments
20160519_160955.jpg
20160519_160939.jpg
20160519_160929.jpg
Kittyqueen

Postby Kittyqueen » Sat May 21, 2016 2:22 pm

I'm so excited! I finally got a custom, and it come out beautifully! Medium/5
20160521_134201.jpg
20160521_134212.jpg
20160521_134233.jpg
20160521_134239.jpg
20160521_134149.jpg
:misc2: :stick:

► Show Spoiler
Fae Fantase

Postby Fae Fantase » Sat May 21, 2016 7:44 pm

Kittyqueen wrote:I'm so excited! I finally got a custom, and it come out beautifully! Medium/5

I love how that purple came out almost transluscent....so pretty!

KingCrayons wrote:Here's My medium Echo, he just arrived today. he has a onyx base and a 4th kind shaft

That's a particularly nice 4th Kind shaft on your Echo. 4th kind looks even nicer in member pictures.
I've sold toys to over 17 different homes.
jessethemarshmallow

Postby jessethemarshmallow » Tue May 24, 2016 11:52 am

He came a day early!!!! He's perfect and gorgeous and everything I had hoped and dreamed (pun if you see spoiler) of!!!!

Shout out to @sullenbandersnatch for all the help! Thank you~ :blush: :smilenox: :dukeretro: :widesmile: :laugh:

20160524_144410.jpg

20160524_144451.jpg

And if you care to see my inspiration~

► Show Spoiler

Toys I own:
► Show Spoiler
Arumaeruma

Postby Arumaeruma » Tue May 24, 2016 11:55 am

jessethemarshmallow wrote: :words:

If you want me to be completely honest, I think that looks better than the one you saw in the adoptions! The solid balls work out super well and look amazing. I'm really glad you were able to get something figured out, I think with the solid balls it fits the character a ton more.
jessethemarshmallow

Postby jessethemarshmallow » Tue May 24, 2016 11:57 am

Arumaeruma wrote:
jessethemarshmallow wrote: :words:

If you want me to be completely honest, I think that looks better than the one you saw in the adoptions! The solid balls work out super well and look amazing. I'm really glad you were able to get something figured out, I think with the solid balls it fits the character a ton more.

Thank you! I totally agree! Also, yes on the solid balls. Ahhh its looks so great! :misc2: I'm 100% satisfied with this!!!!!!! Shout out to the cock smiths for this beauty! Ya'all rock!!

Toys I own:
► Show Spoiler
SheWantsTheDragonD

Postby SheWantsTheDragonD » Tue May 24, 2016 12:06 pm

jessethemarshmallow wrote:He came a day early!!!! He's perfect and gorgeous and everything I had hoped and dreamed (pun if you see spoiler) of!!!!

Perfect! (Spoiler related to your inspiration - I could tell what your Echo was themed after just by seeing the coloration)
► Show Spoiler

Your Echo looks great! I hope he's as good in use.
~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~- :misc15: :misc13: :misc14: -~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
jessethemarshmallow

Postby jessethemarshmallow » Tue May 24, 2016 12:11 pm

SheWantsTheDragonD wrote: :words:

Yes! Thank you! You are so right! :misc2: :blush: (spoiler for more)

► Show Spoiler

Toys I own:
► Show Spoiler
Fae Fantase

Postby Fae Fantase » Tue May 24, 2016 1:06 pm

jessethemarshmallow wrote:He came a day early!!!! He's perfect and gorgeous and everything I had hoped and dreamed (pun if you see spoiler) of!!!!

Shout out to @sullenbandersnatch for all the help! Thank you~ :blush: :smilenox: :dukeretro: :widesmile: :laugh:

20160524_144410.jpg

20160524_144451.jpg

And if you care to see my inspiration~

► Show Spoiler

Gorgeous! This is one of the two types of marbling types I fantasize getting a custom in.
I've sold toys to over 17 different homes.
SheWantsTheDragonD

Postby SheWantsTheDragonD » Tue May 24, 2016 1:55 pm

SheWantsTheDragonD wrote: :words:

Yes! Thank you! You are so right! :misc2: :blush: (spoiler for more)

► Show Spoiler

Oh my little heart. That is so sexy. I will have to return to this picture a few times. And I just love the character and all of the cute things he's done (like nose nuzzling contests) and I love the fact that he's a sexy powerful monster.
I can't wait for my incoming Nova. It has a dark grey base (I figured to match clothes) and a Starlight Glow shaft. I figured that the off white in regular light would resemble skeletal bones and the glow would be just perfect. Nova is the best feeling toy to me so I have a feeling I'm going to have a really bad time :D
~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~- :misc15: :misc13: :misc14: -~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
jessethemarshmallow

Postby jessethemarshmallow » Tue May 24, 2016 7:59 pm

SheWantsTheDragonD wrote:Oh my little heart. That is so sexy. I will have to return to this picture a few times. And I just love the character and all of the cute things he's done (like nose nuzzling contests) and I love the fact that he's a sexy powerful monster.
I can't wait for my incoming Nova. It has a dark grey base (I figured to match clothes) and a Starlight Glow shaft. I figured that the off white in regular light would resemble skeletal bones and the glow would be just perfect. Nova is the best feeling toy to me so I have a feeling I'm going to have a really bad time :D

:misc2: :nomnom: Spoiler-ing my gushing:
► Show Spoiler

Toys I own:
► Show Spoiler

Return to “Show Me: for posting pictures!”