Show Me your Swapped Colors!

Picture central for all of your visual needs! This is the right place to post Show Me threads requesting photos of certain models.
Please keep this area SFW - no in-use pictures, nudity, or genitalia, just pictures of toys themselves.
katze

Re: Show Me your Swapped Colors!

Postby katze » Wed Dec 28, 2016 12:36 pm

Ebilwolf wrote:They came out great! Especially love the Luka!

Thank you! :') Me too!

^ↀᴥↀ^
agender girl | queer | taken | 50 dildos | 14 eggs | 2 plugs | 3 penetrables | 1 wearable

ฅ(≚ᄌ≚)
toy collection in profile!
Niah

Postby Niah » Wed Dec 28, 2016 1:07 pm

karla-chan wrote:
Niah wrote:Those swapped Steampunk Studs make me want to request a Steampunk Stud Nova or Clayton, or at least ticket and ask if it'd be possible.

It's gorgeous! I really like it too, and I bet it would look amazing on either of those because of the textures.

If you look further up, you'll see that I ended up getting a small/5 Nova in Steampunk Stud.
31/Asexual/Genderfluid (biologically female).

See my profile for a list of the toys I own. Please do not solicit me about selling any of my toys.
karla-chan

Postby karla-chan » Wed Dec 28, 2016 1:31 pm

Niah wrote:
karla-chan wrote:
Niah wrote:Those swapped Steampunk Studs make me want to request a Steampunk Stud Nova or Clayton, or at least ticket and ask if it'd be possible.

It's gorgeous! I really like it too, and I bet it would look amazing on either of those because of the textures.

If you look further up, you'll see that I ended up getting a small/5 Nova in Steampunk Stud.

Oops I missed that, it's gorgeous though.
Niah

Postby Niah » Wed Dec 28, 2016 1:43 pm

karla-chan wrote:
Niah wrote:
karla-chan wrote:

Oops I missed that, it's gorgeous though.

Thank you.

See my profile for a list of the toys I own. Please do not solicit me about selling any of my toys.
Ebilwolf

Postby Ebilwolf » Wed Dec 28, 2016 4:36 pm

Here's my Blaze in Tyrannosaurus Sex with some Sloppy Seconds.

Last edited by Ebilwolf on Thu Dec 29, 2016 5:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sold To: Anon Email User - NicodemusZ - Rexamasaurus - SierraFox - runswiththewolfs - marshmarshmarsh - Nickooru
Traded With: Luxillianite - Rexamasaurus - Vhol
Bought From: Feef - Treeminder - Stormi - furrygirl133 - Squishysquishy - Jasmine - vampireturk - Deadbirds - kuroyami - imajindragons - nevan - kailenx - blckbird
Drazard

Postby Drazard » Wed Dec 28, 2016 4:42 pm

Ebilwolf wrote:Here's my Blaze in Tyrannosaurus Sex with some Sloppy Seconds.

Ohh, that looks gorgeous! :liplick:

Tyrannosaurus Sex is such a great colour - I'd be surprised if there's a toy it wouldn't look amazing on!
Amaranthe

Postby Amaranthe » Wed Dec 28, 2016 4:52 pm

Blaze wears Tyrannosaurus Sex better than Stan! Well, I think so, anyway. :stick: I love how the sloppy seconds looks over it.
Ebilwolf

Postby Ebilwolf » Wed Dec 28, 2016 4:59 pm

Drazard wrote:

Tyrannosaurus Sex is such a great colour - I'd be surprised if there's a toy it wouldn't look amazing on!

Agreed. I saw a Roland with it and now I'm wondering what other toys people have used it on :D I might use a slightly modified version of it an a future Echo.

Amaranthe wrote:

Blaze wears Tyrannosaurus Sex better than Stan! Well, I think so, anyway. :stick: I love how the sloppy seconds looks over it.

Ooh I totally agree. It helps that I can't even dream of taking on Stan so Blaze can take that niche all day lol. Now to name this sexy guy. I have to admit nearly all of my custom have sloppy seconds XD pretty sure I've developed an addiction on that option.
Last edited by Ebilwolf on Thu Dec 29, 2016 5:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sold To: Anon Email User - NicodemusZ - Rexamasaurus - SierraFox - runswiththewolfs - marshmarshmarsh - Nickooru
Bought From: Feef - Treeminder - Stormi - furrygirl133 - Squishysquishy - Jasmine - vampireturk - Deadbirds - kuroyami - imajindragons - nevan - kailenx - blckbird
Drazard

Postby Drazard » Wed Dec 28, 2016 5:48 pm

Ebilwolf wrote:
Drazard wrote:

Agreed. I saw a Roland with it and now I'm wondering what other toys people have used it on :D I might use a slightly modified version of it an a future Echo.

I actually got a modified version of it on my Nova! Changed the base to match the character I envisioned the toy on.
► Show Spoiler

I think another forum member has the flop of it as well (which happens to have a much nicer fade! gdi BD). I used to have a Stan in the colour too, and I loved the subtle marbling on the base, so I might have to get another straight-up Tyrannosaurus Sex toy in future.

I bet it'd look stunning on Echo. :liplick:
Ebilwolf

Postby Ebilwolf » Wed Dec 28, 2016 5:55 pm

Drazard wrote:
Ebilwolf wrote:
Drazard wrote:Ohh, that looks gorgeous! :liplick:

I actually got a modified version of it on my Nova! Changed the base to match the character I envisioned the toy on.
► Show Spoiler

I think another forum member has the flop of it as well (which happens to have a much nicer fade! gdi BD). I used to have a Stan in the colour too, and I loved the subtle marbling on the base, so I might have to get another straight-up Tyrannosaurus Sex toy in future.

I bet it'd look stunning on Echo. :liplick:

Ooooh this guy looks nice! Makes me want another nova! Looks like the sloppy seconds on mine really makes the purple on the tip paler in a very nice way :D

I think it would look phenomenal on Echo but alas Echo doesn't support fades even with a ticket since my original echo custom was going to be slightly terra torial echo.
karla-chan

Postby karla-chan » Wed Dec 28, 2016 11:04 pm

I really like the sloppy seconds actually, it looks really cool. It really suits the Tyrannosaurusex too.
QueenCheetah93

Postby QueenCheetah93 » Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:40 pm

All of these posts have me NEEDING a toy in Magma Drake. :misc2: :excited:
My Current Collection!
► Show Spoiler

Twin Tail Creations/Damn Average
-Dante the Anubite
-Krampuskitzler
nibbles70

Postby nibbles70 » Sat Feb 04, 2017 4:32 pm

Been considering a regal alpha clayton, really wish Xar could still support fades! I suppose I could ticket and ask.

Seems like Regal Alpha isn't as popular as some of the other highlighted/faded/splits, dunno why!
Girth is GOOD
MyFavoriteObsession

Postby MyFavoriteObsession » Sun Feb 12, 2017 6:59 pm

Trent in Terra-torial.
TT Trent 1.jpg

TT Trent 2.jpg

TT Trent 3.jpg
Sold to: Dragoncouple, Fruityrumpusasshole

My Collection:
► Show Spoiler
Gargoyle242

Postby Gargoyle242 » Sun Feb 12, 2017 7:24 pm

Do I have to ticket a sig swap, or is there a way on the site to do that? I have a few swaps in mind I want to do.
"What we find pleasing to the eye and pleasing to the touch are seldom the same thing" - Fabienne
MyFavoriteObsession

Postby MyFavoriteObsession » Sun Feb 12, 2017 7:27 pm

Gargoyle242 wrote:Do I have to ticket a sig swap, or is there a way on the site to do that? I have a few swaps in mind I want to do.

I believe you have to send in a ticket. What they had me do is pick the custom split-fade option and leave the hex codes blank and reply to the ticket with the order number, and then they changed it for me later.

My Collection:
► Show Spoiler
Gargoyle242

Postby Gargoyle242 » Sun Feb 12, 2017 7:36 pm

MyFavoriteObsession wrote:
Gargoyle242 wrote:Do I have to ticket a sig swap, or is there a way on the site to do that? I have a few swaps in mind I want to do.

I believe you have to send in a ticket. What they had me do is pick the custom split-fade option and leave the hex codes blank and reply to the ticket with the order number, and then they changed it for me later.

Thanks! I've already sent them 2 tickets about color combos and haven't received a reply yet, but I want to get my order underway ASAP. Do they not reply on weekends, or does it usually take a couple days to get a response? I looking to get Nova in Clayton's sig, & Clayton in Fenrir's sig. And something else perhaps in Sleipnir's sig, maybe Apollo.
"What we find pleasing to the eye and pleasing to the touch are seldom the same thing" - Fabienne
MyFavoriteObsession

Postby MyFavoriteObsession » Sun Feb 12, 2017 7:41 pm

Gargoyle242 wrote:

Thanks! I've already sent them 2 tickets about color combos and haven't received a reply yet, but I want to get my order underway ASAP. Do they not reply on weekends, or does it usually take a couple days to get a response? I looking to get Nova in Clayton's sig, & Clayton in Fenrir's sig. And something else perhaps in Sleipnir's sig, maybe Apollo.

I don't think they're in on weekends, so they'll probably get to your ticket on Monday. Nice choices for swaps! I hope they all turn out well.

My Collection:
► Show Spoiler
Niah

Postby Niah » Sun Feb 12, 2017 9:18 pm

Gargoyle242 wrote:
MyFavoriteObsession wrote:I believe you have to send in a ticket. What they had me do is pick the custom split-fade option and leave the hex codes blank and reply to the ticket with the order number, and then they changed it for me later.

I don't think they're in on weekends, so they'll probably get to your ticket on Monday. Nice choices for swaps! I hope they all turn out well.

Yeah, they'll reply on Monday and will let you know if it's possible and what the cost will be. You'll then make the order how they tell you (fade, split fade, marble, etc) and then ticket them with your order number so they can change it. Depending on the color you want, they might have you send the money for the color separate. When I ordered my Trent in Copperhead (Vasu's Signature) it was a $35 custom, so I had to send them the money separately via PayPal and had to select onyx black for my color. They changed it once they received the money from the order and the color. Why that one was $35 instead of the $30 it is for Vasu I don't know. If the toys you selected can support fades and split fades, then you're probably good to go.

Gargoyle242

Postby Gargoyle242 » Sun Feb 12, 2017 9:40 pm

Niah wrote:
Yeah, they'll reply on Monday and will let you know if it's possible and what the cost will be. You'll then make the order how they tell you (fade, split fade, marble, etc) and then ticket them with your order number so they can change it. Depending on the color you want, they might have you send the money for the color separate. When I ordered my Trent in Copperhead (Vasu's Signature) it was a $35 custom, so I had to send them the money separately via PayPal and had to select onyx black for my color. They changed it once they received the money from the order and the color. Why that one was $35 instead of the $30 it is for Vasu I don't know. If the toys you selected can support fades and split fades, then you're probably good to go.

Thanks. I've only bought ready mades, this will be my first custom. I think I'd rather just pay the $40 for the custom split fade and ticket the change then have to go through Paypal. I'll see what they tell me tomorrow.

Return to “Show Me: for posting pictures!”