Show me your non-BD fantasy toys!

Picture central for all of your visual needs! This is the right place to post Show Me threads requesting photos of certain models.
Please keep this area SFW - no in-use pictures, nudity, or genitalia, just pictures of toys themselves.
lizardbreath

Re: Show me your non-BD fantasy toys!

Postby lizardbreath » Wed Feb 15, 2017 7:33 pm

Screamy wrote:
lizardbreath wrote:
Screamy wrote:My fckbuddies Carl the caterpillar :widesmile:
hes a special boy

Glows so brightly so fast too!

Yay!!!
How is he in use?

Just got the little guy in the mail today and havent had the chance to use him. Will definitely keep you posted tho :misc13:

Thank you!

He's adorable :widesmile:
You can have my caffeine when you pry it from my cold dead hands. And possibly not even then.
Pretzal queen!!
pls contact me if you saw anything in my collection you covet :) the worst i can do is say "no"
[
marcii

Postby marcii » Wed Feb 15, 2017 8:50 pm

I just ordered a custom croxic from FB and reallllly wanna try that caterpillar. Bugs are a huge fetish of mine;;;; I hope he's fun in use, I can't imagine how it would feel! Do you have measurements for him? He looks very chubby :P
Screamy

Postby Screamy » Wed Feb 15, 2017 8:58 pm

marcii wrote:I just ordered a custom croxic from FB and reallllly wanna try that caterpillar. Bugs are a huge fetish of mine;;;; I hope he's fun in use, I can't imagine how it would feel! Do you have measurements for him? He looks very chubby :P

I don't have measurements but I can get some tomorrow when it's brighter in here if that's cool :dukeretro:
All my sex toy data on here is way out of date.
marcii

Postby marcii » Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:03 pm

Screamy wrote:
marcii wrote:I just ordered a custom croxic from FB and reallllly wanna try that caterpillar. Bugs are a huge fetish of mine;;;; I hope he's fun in use, I can't imagine how it would feel! Do you have measurements for him? He looks very chubby :P

I don't have measurements but I can get some tomorrow when it's brighter in here if that's cool :dukeretro:

Ah that'd be great!! I'd really appreciate it! :D
Luxx

Postby Luxx » Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:00 am

Screamy wrote:
Luxx wrote:
lovelyscales wrote:He looks so cool :bugeyed:!They should make little versions of these as hand squishies!

I wish they would! Honestly I've been surprised by how well weird shapes work for me before, so I might buy one anyway, but I'd really like some 2"-3" versions.

That one's adorable, anyway.

The owner is super quick to respond to etsy messages, you could probably message them on etsy and suggest it! I'd buy one, he's super cute :widesmile: They also have a tumblr
http://mlissadash.tumblr.com/

Thanks, will do! I do think it'd be popular and fill a niche.
MyFavoriteObsession

Postby MyFavoriteObsession » Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:23 pm

I got my FB medium Mammoth this morning, and it is absolutely gorgeous! It's an awesome sculpt, and the Terrorpin coloration is beautiful, and suits it perfectly. I just love how the green highlight brings out all the texture.
And it came wrapped in festive tissue paper!
mammoth unboxing.jpg

my mammoth 1.jpg

my mammoth 2.jpg

A few of the colors in it are metallic, which was a nice surprise.
mammoth metallic 1.jpg

And it has what is probably the coolest base-bottom in my collection.
mammoth base bottom.jpg

More pics in spoiler.
► Show Spoiler
Fae Fantase

Postby Fae Fantase » Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:59 pm

MyFavoriteObsession wrote:I got my FB medium Mammoth this morning, and it is absolutely gorgeous! It's an awesome sculpt, and the Terrorpin coloration is beautiful, and suits it perfectly. I just love how the green highlight brings out all the texture.

Super cool :widesmile:!
I've sold toys to over 17 different homes.
Screamy

Postby Screamy » Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:35 pm

I got my rocky horror labiova from slicks dicks! i have more images in this post, I don't want to spam too many here.

Came with a "kinky kochi kopi" squishy :widesmile:

And I haven't forgotten to get the measurements for Carl the caterpillar, just have to find my tape measure :blush:
Amaranthe

Postby Amaranthe » Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:39 pm

Screamy wrote:Came with a "kinky kochi kopi" squishy :widesmile:

I'm gonna need a yellowish green colored, GITD kuchi kopi immediately lol yay Bob's Burgers!
Screamy

Postby Screamy » Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:58 pm

Amaranthe wrote:
Screamy wrote:Came with a "kinky kochi kopi" squishy :widesmile:

I'm gonna need a yellowish green colored, GITD kuchi kopi immediately lol yay Bob's Burgers!

Right??
OFT

Postby OFT » Sat Feb 18, 2017 3:16 pm

katze wrote:The magnum opus of my collection: my small, soft shaft, medium base custom reptilian! Based on Winter Wyvern from Dota 2!

Winter%20Wyvern%20Hero%20Dota%202.jpg

t]umblr_olfm4jGTfX1smfr12o1_400.jpg
tumblr_olfm4jGTfX1smfr12o2_400.jpg
tumblr_olfm4jGTfX1smfr12o3_400.jpg
tumblr_olfm4jGTfX1smfr12o4_400.jpg
tumblr_olfm4jGTfX1smfr12o5_400.jpg
tumblr_olfm4jGTfX1smfr12o6_400.jpg

Ooh I like it, and look at those colours!
Good buy! :tumbs up:

Do you have other ones in such nice colour-scheme?
♪♫ ♪♫ ♪♫ ♪♫ ♪♫ ♪♫
Screamy

Postby Screamy » Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:04 pm

marcii wrote:
Screamy wrote:

Ah that'd be great!! I'd really appreciate it! :D

Heya! Got the measurements of Carl as best I could.
Posted it in the comparison thread.
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=13564&p=1206847#p1206847
Last edited by Screamy on Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
blushingkitten

Postby blushingkitten » Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:21 pm

My TnP Nereid just came! I love it! It's impossible to capture the subtle, beautiful colors on camera though...

Don't know what took so long for me to order one... Glad I could get one before the store closed though, that's for sure! It's so soft and squishy!
Last edited by blushingkitten on Fri Nov 09, 2018 7:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
New Discord server for the discussion of toys with a moderated secondhand section. Silicone Soirée
nevan

Postby nevan » Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:24 pm

blushingkitten wrote:My TnP Nereid just came! I love it! It's impossible to capture the subtle, beautiful colors on camera though...

Don't know what took so long for me to order one... Glad I could get one before the store closed though, that's for sure! It's so soft and squishy!

tnp_n1.jpg

tnp_n2.jpg

tnp_n3.jpg

Wow, that is one of the most gorgeous nereids I've ever seen!!! :misc2: :widesmile:

I'm going to miss TnP - her pours were so unique.
blushingkitten

Postby blushingkitten » Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:48 pm

nevan wrote:
blushingkitten wrote:My TnP Nereid just came! I love it! It's impossible to capture the subtle, beautiful colors on camera though...

tnp_n1.jpg

tnp_n2.jpg

tnp_n3.jpg

Wow, that is one of the most gorgeous nereids I've ever seen!!! :misc2: :widesmile:

I'm going to miss TnP - her pours were so unique.

Thank you! I'm really happy with it, and she got what I was aiming for perfectly! I didn't give her much to work off of, just said shades of pink, white, maybe lavender, translucent, sparkly? Then gave her a bunch of adjectives like "whimsical" and "ethereal" and things of that nature... And she did soooo great! I'm really happy with it.

I'm sad to see her go, too, but I hope it eases some stress from her life!
New Discord server for the discussion of toys with a moderated secondhand section. Silicone Soirée
Fae Fantase

Postby Fae Fantase » Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:48 pm

How pretty!
QueenCheetah93

Postby QueenCheetah93 » Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:43 pm

About a month back, I ordered a small reptilian from EE inspired by Sombra from Overwatch! I admittedly have never even played the game, but I saw they released her character and I really loved her look and color palette. I've never seen a deluxe EE pour I've disliked, so I sent them my inspiration pictures and let them have fun with it!

Well I somehow missed my shipping email, so when I came home to a small box on my doorstep - I was more than elated! (I'm glad, because I was kind of bummed about missing the aurora drop) I opened it eagerly, and it was in a cute satin baggy.

Once that was opened, I got to see it for the first time! The first thing that stood out was the brilliant metallic blue head, with awesome swirls~ It then fades into a transluscent pink, and from there into a vibrant hot pink. The base is a mottled grey/black with blue accents and pink and blue tipped scales.

Now, I DO wish that there was a lot more purple (as Sombra reads very "purple" to me), but I am far from unhappy with the result. As a nice surprise - the pink in the middle, as well as on the spikes, actually glows purple! It's pretty faint, and doesn't last especially long, but I appreciate that touch.

It's a weird note, but I'm more bummed about the lack of purple because I was trying to fill a color void in my collection haha. I haven't tried the model yet, but it;s SO aesthetically pleasing and I cannot wait!

Annnd my phone camera sucks at capturing glow, but

My Current Collection!
► Show Spoiler

Twin Tail Creations/Damn Average
-Dante the Anubite
-Krampuskitzler
Fae Fantase

Postby Fae Fantase » Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:34 am

QueenCheetah93 wrote:About a month back, I ordered a small reptilian from EE inspired by Sombra from Overwatch! I admittedly have never even played the game, but I saw they released her character and I really loved her look and color palette. I've never seen a deluxe EE pour I've disliked, so I sent them my inspiration pictures and let them have fun with it!

Gosh that turned out so well! That dark base with blue tipped spikes :misc2:.
SheWantsTheDragonD

Postby SheWantsTheDragonD » Sun Feb 19, 2017 3:27 am

Ordered this Worp from NewFolkloreSilicone on Etsy:
Worp_1.jpg

It has glitter and parts that glow in the dark.
Worp_2.jpg

And I wanted this necklace :> So I bought it.
BoletusNecklace.jpg

I'm scanning my list of non-BD shops because they frequently come up with new things. Maybe I'll pick up some more dildos and novelties before the night is over.
~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~- :misc15: :misc13: :misc14: -~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Hoofs_N_Horns

Postby Hoofs_N_Horns » Sun Feb 19, 2017 4:01 am

QueenCheetah93 wrote::words:

Ugh it's beautiful :3

I really wish they made a model equally amazing but longish. I haven't seen any toy in like the 10" usable range with such gorgeous details. As beautiful as most of these EE Reptilians are, I'm afraid I wouldn't have a use for one.
Penetrables comparison: here

Return to “Show Me: for posting pictures!”