Show me your non-BD fantasy toys!

Picture central for all of your visual needs! This is the right place to post Show Me threads requesting photos of certain models.
Please keep this area SFW - no in-use pictures, nudity, or genitalia, just pictures of toys themselves.
User avatar
marcii
Posts: 113
Joined: Thu Feb 27, 2014 7:44 pm
Gender: female
Contact:

Re: Show me your non-BD fantasy toys!

Postby marcii » Sun Feb 19, 2017 3:57 pm

Screamy wrote:
marcii wrote:
Screamy wrote:I don't have measurements but I can get some tomorrow when it's brighter in here if that's cool :dukeretro:


Ah that'd be great!! I'd really appreciate it! :D

Heya! Got the measurements of Carl as best I could.
Posted it in the comparison thread.
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=13564&p=1206847#p1206847


Ahhhh fantastic!! Definitely ordering a custom once I get my tax return! >:)
User avatar
marcii
Posts: 113
Joined: Thu Feb 27, 2014 7:44 pm
Gender: female
Contact:

Re: Show me your non-BD fantasy toys!

Postby marcii » Sun Feb 19, 2017 3:57 pm

Screamy wrote:
marcii wrote:
Screamy wrote:I don't have measurements but I can get some tomorrow when it's brighter in here if that's cool :dukeretro:


Ah that'd be great!! I'd really appreciate it! :D

Heya! Got the measurements of Carl as best I could.
Posted it in the comparison thread.
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=13564&p=1206847#p1206847


Ahhhh fantastic!! Definitely ordering a custom once I get my tax return! >:)
User avatar
marcii
Posts: 113
Joined: Thu Feb 27, 2014 7:44 pm
Gender: female
Contact:

Re: Show me your non-BD fantasy toys!

Postby marcii » Sun Feb 19, 2017 3:57 pm

Screamy wrote:
marcii wrote:
Screamy wrote:I don't have measurements but I can get some tomorrow when it's brighter in here if that's cool :dukeretro:


Ah that'd be great!! I'd really appreciate it! :D

Heya! Got the measurements of Carl as best I could.
Posted it in the comparison thread.
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=13564&p=1206847#p1206847


Ahhhh fantastic!! Definitely ordering a custom once I get my tax return! >:)
User avatar
Idra
Posts: 1168
Joined: Sat Jul 30, 2016 1:15 am
Gender: Genderqueer
Location: Klatch

Re: Show me your non-BD fantasy toys!

Postby Idra » Sun Feb 19, 2017 6:33 pm

Amaranthe wrote:
Screamy wrote:Came with a "kinky kochi kopi" squishy :widesmile:

I'm gonna need a yellowish green colored, GITD kuchi kopi immediately lol yay Bob's Burgers!

I TOO HAVE A MIGHTY NEED
// idra // lesbian //
-----------------------
Owned: See Profile
User avatar
Rainbow Dasher
Posts: 10491
Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2015 4:25 pm
Gender: Female
Location: Australia

Re: Show me your non-BD fantasy toys!

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:38 pm

Took a group shot of my Frisky Beast toys.

FriskyBeastToys.jpg


Took some individual shots of my Diabloceratops in the colour Citrus Sunrise.

► Show Spoiler


My Sabetooth; I gave the inspiration of strawberry cheesecake.

► Show Spoiler
Last edited by Rainbow Dasher on Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
User avatar
SheWantsTheDragonD
Posts: 1093
Joined: Wed Mar 11, 2015 6:35 pm
Gender: Female
Location: Portland, OR, USA

Re: Show me your non-BD fantasy toys!

Postby SheWantsTheDragonD » Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:12 am

Rainbow Dasher wrote:Took a group shot of my Frisky Beast toys.

FriskyBeastToys.jpg


Took some individual shots of my Diabloceratops in the colour Citrus Sunrise.

Diabloceratops.jpg

Diabloceratops2.jpg

Diabloceratops3.jpg

Diabloceratops1.jpg

Diabloceratopsbase.jpg


My Sabetooth; I gave the inspiration of strawberry cheesecake.

FBSabertooth.jpg

FBSabertooth1.jpg

FBSabertooth2.jpg

FBSabertooth3.jpg


Amazing! They're all so pretty!
I think your Sabertooth is my favorite. Great colors, and the Sabertooth looks like a good toy.
~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~- :misc15: :misc13: :misc14: -~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
User avatar
Rainbow Dasher
Posts: 10491
Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2015 4:25 pm
Gender: Female
Location: Australia

Re: Show me your non-BD fantasy toys!

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Wed Feb 22, 2017 1:02 am

SheWantsTheDragonD wrote:Amazing! They're all so pretty!
I think your Sabertooth is my favorite. Great colors, and the Sabertooth looks like a good toy.


Thanks! Other than the initial 'pop' of the head when inserted, I feel nothing else of it, sadly.

Other FB toy photos incoming:


Hyaenadon in Last Laugh

► Show Spoiler

Iguanadon in Tide Pool

► Show Spoiler

Cybersaur in steampunk-y colours

► Show Spoiler
Last edited by Rainbow Dasher on Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
User avatar
Rainbow Dasher
Posts: 10491
Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2015 4:25 pm
Gender: Female
Location: Australia

Re: Show me your non-BD fantasy toys!

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Wed Feb 22, 2017 1:11 am

Apologies for the double post; since I can only attach so many photos at once, I had to split my FB photos into an additional post.

Cave Bear in Ursa Major

► Show Spoiler

Euphorbia - This one was a guided mystery.

► Show Spoiler
Last edited by Rainbow Dasher on Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
Drazard
Posts: 703
Joined: Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:02 pm

Re: Show me your non-BD fantasy toys!

Postby Drazard » Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:50 am

Rainbow Dasher wrote:Took a group shot of my Frisky Beast toys.

That's a gorgeous mix of colours! :nomnom: Especially love the Tidepool Iguanodon and Strawberry Cheesecake Sabertooth.
User avatar
blushingkitten
Posts: 1719
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2015 6:34 pm
Gender: Female

Re: Show me your non-BD fantasy toys!

Postby blushingkitten » Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:05 am

Rainbow Dasher wrote:Euphorbia - This one was a guided mystery.

FBEuph.jpg

FBEuph1.jpg

FBEuph2.jpg

FBEuph3.jpg


Ahhh, an Euphoberia! Whenever I see it, it has me curious... Your colors are lovely on it! May I please ask your feelings about the toy? I haven't been able to find too many reviews on it. :(

Thanks!!
New Discord server for the discussion of toys with a moderated secondhand section. Silicone Soirée
User avatar
SheWantsTheDragonD
Posts: 1093
Joined: Wed Mar 11, 2015 6:35 pm
Gender: Female
Location: Portland, OR, USA

Re: Show me your non-BD fantasy toys!

Postby SheWantsTheDragonD » Wed Feb 22, 2017 1:49 pm

Rainbow Dasher wrote:[color=#00BFFF]Apologies for the double post; since I can only attach so many photos at once, I had to split my FB photos into an additional post.

Niiiice!
That Euphorbia is really pretty. Happy you have so many. I hope some of them work well for you in use.
~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~- :misc15: :misc13: :misc14: -~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
User avatar
Rainbow Dasher
Posts: 10491
Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2015 4:25 pm
Gender: Female
Location: Australia

Re: Show me your non-BD fantasy toys!

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Wed Feb 22, 2017 2:01 pm

blushingkitten wrote:
Ahhh, an Euphoberia! Whenever I see it, it has me curious... Your colors are lovely on it! May I please ask your feelings about the toy? I haven't been able to find too many reviews on it. :(

Thanks!!


I didn't feel anything of it. I'm surprised I felt none of the texture especially since I can be hypersensitive to it.

SheWantsTheDragonD wrote:Niiiice!
That Euphorbia is really pretty. Happy you have so many. I hope some of them work well for you in use.


Thanks! The only two that do anything for me, are the Hyaenodon and the Diabloceratops. Everything else...nope! I really do need to sell them at some point.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
User avatar
Niah
Posts: 3326
Joined: Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:25 am
Gender: Genderfluid

Re: Show me your non-BD fantasy toys!

Postby Niah » Wed Feb 22, 2017 2:56 pm

Rainbow Dasher wrote:
blushingkitten wrote:
Ahhh, an Euphoberia! Whenever I see it, it has me curious... Your colors are lovely on it! May I please ask your feelings about the toy? I haven't been able to find too many reviews on it. :(

Thanks!!


I didn't feel anything of it. I'm surprised I felt none of the texture especially since I can be hypersensitive to it.

SheWantsTheDragonD wrote:Niiiice!
That Euphorbia is really pretty. Happy you have so many. I hope some of them work well for you in use.


Thanks! The only two that do anything for me, are the Hyaenodon and the Diabloceratops. Everything else...nope! I really do need to sell them at some point.


What are your thoughts on the Hyaenodon? That's one I keep eyeing any time I go on FB (which isn't very often, I admit).
31/Asexual/Genderfluid (biologically female).

See my profile for a list of the toys I own. Please do not solicit me about selling any of my toys.
User avatar
Rainbow Dasher
Posts: 10491
Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2015 4:25 pm
Gender: Female
Location: Australia

Re: Show me your non-BD fantasy toys!

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Wed Feb 22, 2017 4:43 pm

Niah wrote:What are your thoughts on the Hyaenodon? That's one I keep eyeing any time I go on FB (which isn't very often, I admit).


I tend to have difficulty putting how a toy feels into actual words, but he has to be my absolute fav of the lot. I was barely in the mood the day I was trying out my FB toys and was having a lot of trouble finishing, but the second the Hyaenodon went in, I about lost my mind. It's one FB toy I would definitely recommend.

**


I decided I may do a grouping of photos a day until I get photos of everyone.

Today, my toys from AKN.

AKN.jpg


Large Torval - I really love the colour! It looks like something fiery, breaching the surface of the ocean.

Putting beneath a spoiler. I should have done that with the others. Ah well.


► Show Spoiler

Kelpis

► Show Spoiler
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
User avatar
Rainbow Dasher
Posts: 10491
Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2015 4:25 pm
Gender: Female
Location: Australia

Re: Show me your non-BD fantasy toys!

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Wed Feb 22, 2017 4:56 pm

Another 'sorry the back-to-back post!' but I can only attach so many images to a single posting.

Larkspur - The tip glows in the dark!

► Show Spoiler

Cupid - Older version

► Show Spoiler


Kaine - I love this model for anal play.

► Show Spoiler
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
User avatar
SheWantsTheDragonD
Posts: 1093
Joined: Wed Mar 11, 2015 6:35 pm
Gender: Female
Location: Portland, OR, USA

Re: Show me your non-BD fantasy toys!

Postby SheWantsTheDragonD » Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:11 pm

Rainbow Dasher wrote:[color=#FFBFFF]Another 'sorry the back-to-back post!' but I can only attach so many images to a single posting.


They're all so much more vibrant looking in your pictures that I saw in the store! I love seeing them all together and compared. I only have Large Torval, but maybe I should consider more because these group shots are just so great!
~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~- :misc15: :misc13: :misc14: -~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
User avatar
Rainbow Dasher
Posts: 10491
Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2015 4:25 pm
Gender: Female
Location: Australia

Re: Show me your non-BD fantasy toys!

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:47 pm

SheWantsTheDragonD wrote:They're all so much more vibrant looking in your pictures that I saw in the store! I love seeing them all together and compared. I only have Large Torval, but maybe I should consider more because these group shots are just so great!


Thanks! I do brighten them up a touch, mostly because my camera likes taking darker photos for some reason. >< Out of this grouping, Kelpis is the only one my body doesn't seem to like, for whatever reason. Cupid is nice but man that head...really punches its way in. :excited: I think tomorrow I may do photos of the two Blue Ritual toys that I have. The BD ones will probably take me a few weeks, haha.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
User avatar
SheWantsTheDragonD
Posts: 1093
Joined: Wed Mar 11, 2015 6:35 pm
Gender: Female
Location: Portland, OR, USA

Re: Show me your non-BD fantasy toys!

Postby SheWantsTheDragonD » Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:55 pm

Rainbow Dasher wrote:
SheWantsTheDragonD wrote:They're all so much more vibrant looking in your pictures that I saw in the store! I love seeing them all together and compared. I only have Large Torval, but maybe I should consider more because these group shots are just so great!


Thanks! I do brighten them up a touch, mostly because my camera likes taking darker photos for some reason. >< Out of this grouping, Kelpis is the only one my body doesn't seem to like, for whatever reason. Cupid is nice but man that head...really punches its way in. :excited: I think tomorrow I may do photos of the two Blue Ritual toys that I have. The BD ones will probably take me a few weeks, haha.


Hehehe. I don't mind seeing lots and lots more pictures of dildos. I don't know how staring at dildos became my favorite past time, but that's what it is. :smile:
~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~- :misc15: :misc13: :misc14: -~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
User avatar
Rainbow Dasher
Posts: 10491
Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2015 4:25 pm
Gender: Female
Location: Australia

Re: Show me your non-BD fantasy toys!

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Thu Feb 23, 2017 4:50 pm

My very small collection of BR toys.

BRToys.jpg
BRToys.jpg (45.16 KiB) Viewed 1274 times


Orion

► Show Spoiler

Pyxis

► Show Spoiler
Last edited by Rainbow Dasher on Thu Feb 23, 2017 5:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
User avatar
Rainbow Dasher
Posts: 10491
Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2015 4:25 pm
Gender: Female
Location: Australia

Re: Show me your non-BD fantasy toys!

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Thu Feb 23, 2017 5:45 pm

Figured I would do my Primal Hardware toys, too, since I have so few of them. As usual, sorry for the double post, yadda yadda.

PHToys.jpg


Neighsayer

► Show Spoiler


Neighsayer Wearable - Partially GITD

► Show Spoiler


Growler Wearable. This one was hard to get photos of because the toy is really bright pink!

► Show Spoiler
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.

Return to “Show Me: for posting pictures!”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests