Show me your non-BD fantasy toys!

Picture central for all of your visual needs! This is the right place to post Show Me threads requesting photos of certain models.
Please keep this area SFW - no in-use pictures, nudity, or genitalia, just pictures of toys themselves.
Tempest

Re: Show me your non-BD fantasy toys!

Postby Tempest » Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:06 pm

Panzellie wrote:My EE Orc from Christmas just arrived and I am so excited! It was based on my Dragon Age Qunari :nomnom:
► Show Spoiler

I am so happy with my first experience with EE and cannot wait to work with them again :misc2: :widesmile:

Edit-
On a side note, I just noticed it has the same colors as a my partner's PS4 Anniversary Controller and it cannot be unseen
► Show Spoiler

This is the best thing I've seen all day. It makes me so happy you have no idea. :smile:
Full collection and wish list in profile!
Current faves: L/5 Flint, Boss Hogg XXL
Dick fund status: depleted
Fae Fantase

Postby Fae Fantase » Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:28 pm

Got my small F-B Mammoth in Black Ice plus small PhoenixFlame Forge Hati in Tender Hearted. My camera undermines the Mammoth's sparkle. Got a mini F-B Direwolf too yet it's pretty basic. UV reactive pink with black base.
Last edited by Fae Fantase on Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I've sold toys to over 17 different homes.
Amaranthe

Postby Amaranthe » Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:33 pm

lovelyscales wrote:Got my small F-B Mammoth in Black Ice plus small PhoenixFlame Forge Hati in Tender Hearted. They're both so very sparkly in person. My camera undermines the Mammoth's sparkle. Got a mini F-B Direwolf too yet it's pretty basic. UV reactive pink with black base. Not sure why my camera makes all pictures so dark now. It never used to. I haven't messed with it's settings that are pretty darn basic.

I LOVE your Hati! I'm not usually much on pink by itself, but that particular shade looks gorgeous!
SheWantsTheDragonD

Postby SheWantsTheDragonD » Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:40 pm

Rainbow Dasher wrote:Figured I would do my Primal Hardware toys, too, since I have so few of them. As usual, sorry for the double post, yadda yadda.

I love these pictures too. The Neigh Slayer is firmly planted on my wishlist. The color of your wearable is pretty. I think I want one that is metallic and glittery, but I haven't chosen the colors.

Thanks for sharing all these group shots :smile: Every company has a bit of a different look to their toys, so it's especially nice seeing them in sequence like this.

Your collection is great!
~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~- :misc15: :misc13: :misc14: -~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Gargoyle242

Postby Gargoyle242 » Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:55 pm

I have a video where a girl uses this glass piece, and I can't, for the life of me, figure out who makes it or where to get one.
► Show Spoiler

Sorry for such small images. They're stills that I cropped.
"What we find pleasing to the eye and pleasing to the touch are seldom the same thing" - Fabienne
Fae Fantase

Postby Fae Fantase » Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:42 pm

Amaranthe wrote:I LOVE your Hati! I'm not usually much on pink by itself, but that particular shade looks gorgeous!

Thanks! It's a tad lighter in person. I usually don't go for tones that remind me of flesh for non humanesque toys. Yet I went with it because I couldn't beat $34 after shipping for a split color pearlescent with an underlying shimmer of another color. :smilenox:.
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Fri Feb 24, 2017 7:38 pm

lovelyscales wrote: :misc1:

Those look really nice, especially the Hati.

SheWantsTheDragonD wrote:Thanks for sharing all these group shots :smile: Every company has a bit of a different look to their toys, so it's especially nice seeing them in sequence like this.

Your collection is great!

Glad you're enjoying them. :smile: I need to get to a few of the others smaller ones, like my DA, Glass by Woozy, and the only one I have from TnP. The EE ones will take a few days to get photos of, I think. The BD ones... probably a few weeks, depending how many I want to bother with a day. :widesmile:
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
Sanguine

Postby Sanguine » Fri Feb 24, 2017 7:49 pm

Here are some pics of my AKN Craiwulf in soft firmness... these pictures do NOT do justice to how lovely the pour and colors are IRL! I'll need to take some better pictures at some point.

Current toy collection :misc13: :misc11: :misc8:
► Show Spoiler
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Sat Feb 25, 2017 5:29 pm

^ I bet that looks really nice in person. Sometimes, when I take pics I wonder WTF my camera was thinking because it looks so much prettier than what photos can capture. Looks like a really subtle rainbow of colours, like it's reflecting off a pool at night or something.

My only toy from Tails and Portholes. I kind of wish I had been able to get a couple more of her toys before she closed up shop. Here's my sparkly Nereid.

TnP.jpg

► Show Spoiler

My Glass by Woozy toys - a custom, Trek themed plug and dildo.

Here's some shots Woozy sent me of the two toys. I only got reflective glare when I tried to take photos, so I'll show the lovely ones that Woozy took for me instead.

custom.jpg

► Show Spoiler
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:09 pm

Apologies for dominating this thread lately. Anywho, here are my DA toys. I'll probably give things a rest before moving on to my EE toys, which will probably take me a week or two to photo and what not. Please excuse some water droplets; they all had a bath and dust and lint and cat fur was instantly starting to attract to them, so I figured I'd better get photos before they fuzzied up again!

DAToys.jpg

Above Average Alien

► Show Spoiler

Reef

► Show Spoiler

Satyr

► Show Spoiler

I'm out of attachment room so will put the troll photos on my blog, for now. I don't want to make multiple back to back posts. Actually, scratch that! The troll is being a major lint magnet today; the second I wash him, he is immediately coated in lint and dust and fuzz and cat fur. Might be because of the super soft firmness. My Extra-soft Flint attracts a lot of fuzz, too.
Fae Fantase

Postby Fae Fantase » Sun Feb 26, 2017 3:24 pm

Rainbow Dasher wrote:Apologies for dominating this thread lately. Anywho, here are my DA toys.

The marbling and colors on that Satyr and Reef are exquisite :nomnom:!
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:09 pm

^ I know! I can't use my Reef but the Satyr is a nice anal toy.

My EE toys. I could not get a really nice collection shot for the life of me, but here they are, anyway. Individual shots to come another time, or I may edit this post with a few, later.

EEToys.jpg
SheWantsTheDragonD

Postby SheWantsTheDragonD » Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:22 pm

Rainbow Dasher wrote:I'm out of attachment room so will put the troll photos on my blog, for now. I don't want to make multiple back to back posts. Actually, scratch that! The troll is being a major lint magnet today; the second I wash him, he is immediately coated in lint and dust and fuzz and cat fur. Might be because of the super soft firmness. My Extra-soft Flint attracts a lot of fuzz, too.

Do you like your Troll? I've been staring at that model for a few months wondering if I should pick one up.
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:24 pm

SheWantsTheDragonD wrote:
Rainbow Dasher wrote:I'm out of attachment room so will put the troll photos on my blog, for now. I don't want to make multiple back to back posts. Actually, scratch that! The troll is being a major lint magnet today; the second I wash him, he is immediately coated in lint and dust and fuzz and cat fur. Might be because of the super soft firmness. My Extra-soft Flint attracts a lot of fuzz, too.

Do you like your Troll? I've been staring at that model for a few months wondering if I should pick one up.

It didn't do much of anything for me, though my husband likes it. Really, the only DA model that has worked for me is the Satyr, and only anally.
SheWantsTheDragonD

Postby SheWantsTheDragonD » Mon Feb 27, 2017 1:19 am

Rainbow Dasher wrote:
SheWantsTheDragonD wrote:

It didn't do much of anything for me, though my husband likes it. Really, the only DA model that has worked for me is the Satyr, and only anally.

That's really unfortunate. The model looks super enticing, and I've been craving some long toys. Maybe I should go with a medium or large Echo instead?
Fae Fantase

Postby Fae Fantase » Tue Feb 28, 2017 2:25 am

My lovelies from Damn Average's DCD sale came in! I can't get over this Lumpy :nomnom:. I almost passed because it's 8A shore firmness.
MyFavoriteObsession

Postby MyFavoriteObsession » Wed Mar 01, 2017 12:45 pm

The First Mate Cupid I ordered from AKN arrived today, and the marbling is gorgeous! I love how it turned out.
cupid 1.jpg

cupid 2.jpg

cupid 3.jpg

cupid 4.jpg
Sold to: Dragoncouple, Fruityrumpusasshole

My Collection:
► Show Spoiler
Luxx

Postby Luxx » Thu Mar 02, 2017 3:48 pm

KuduVoodoo Bartholomew in UV reactive candy corn colours. I missed the FB candy corn eggs and really wanted to get something like this.
AustinFetish

Postby AustinFetish » Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:29 pm

MyFavoriteObsession wrote:The First Mate Cupid I ordered from AKN arrived today, and the marbling is gorgeous! I love how it turned out.

Gorgeous color!
I bought one of the last larger Cupids. I LOVE the design /shape and how it is just semi realistic and with a round-ish head.
Stretch it .... month by month, year by year.
lizardbreath

Postby lizardbreath » Fri Mar 03, 2017 1:08 pm

my medium twin tails cortez!

beautiful but possssibly a little squishy for my tastes :stick:
Attachments
DSC03798.jpg
DSC03797.jpg
DSC03796.jpg
DSC03795.jpg
DSC03799.jpg
You can have my caffeine when you pry it from my cold dead hands. And possibly not even then.
Pretzal queen!!
pls contact me if you saw anything in my collection you covet :) the worst i can do is say "no"
[

Return to “Show Me: for posting pictures!”