Show me your non-BD fantasy toys!

Picture central for all of your visual needs! This is the right place to post Show Me threads requesting photos of certain models.
Please keep this area SFW - no in-use pictures, nudity, or genitalia, just pictures of toys themselves.
Gargoyle242

Re: Show me your non-BD fantasy toys!

Postby Gargoyle242 » Fri Mar 03, 2017 2:24 pm

lizardbreath wrote:my medium twin tails cortez!

beautiful but possssibly a little squishy for my tastes :stick:

That's beautiful! Kinda like a Nox/Flint hybrid.
"What we find pleasing to the eye and pleasing to the touch are seldom the same thing" - Fabienne
AustinFetish

Postby AustinFetish » Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:55 pm

Definitely beautiful. It reminds me of Crackers.
Stretch it .... month by month, year by year.
Screamy

Postby Screamy » Fri Mar 03, 2017 10:12 pm

I've been feeling more interested in more traditionally human toys as of late and while I know it's not a fantasy toy company per se, I'm curious if anyone has experience with NS Novelties.

I found this toy and I just really like the look of it. Anyone have one who could possibly describe the squish for me? If not, it's cool.
► Show Spoiler

I saw Dangerous Lilly doesn't recommend this company but I cant seem to find any reviews of this particular toy. :surprised: I might not be looking hard enough though.
All my sex toy data on here is way out of date.
AustinFetish

Postby AustinFetish » Fri Mar 03, 2017 10:24 pm

Screamy wrote:I've been feeling more interested in more traditionally human toys as of late and while I know it's not a fantasy toy company per se, I'm curious if anyone has experience with NS Novelties.

Me too. At least for a while I'd like to buy a few BIG realistic or semi-realistic human cocks while slowly buying exotic/artistic dongs here and there.

I don't know anything about that company though.
Stretch it .... month by month, year by year.
Luxx

Postby Luxx » Fri Mar 03, 2017 10:43 pm

Screamy wrote:I've been feeling more interested in more traditionally human toys as of late and while I know it's not a fantasy toy company per se, I'm curious if anyone has experience with NS Novelties.

I found this toy and I just really like the look of it. Anyone have one who could possibly describe the squish for me? If not, it's cool.
► Show Spoiler

I saw Dangerous Lilly doesn't recommend this company but I cant seem to find any reviews of this particular toy. :surprised: I might not be looking hard enough though.

I can't find reviews that make it clear how firm it is, but there's a video on Lovehoney's site where someone squishes and bends the toy. It bends easily, but doesn't seem to have as much give a BD firm. It seems to me like it's a bit more than 10A, but it's not rock solid.

NS have some porous and/or offensive toys, but their silicone for toys like this one is legit and safe.
Robiland

Postby Robiland » Fri Mar 03, 2017 10:53 pm

Luxx wrote:

► Show Spoiler

I can't find reviews that make it clear how firm it is, but there's a video on Lovehoney's site where someone squishes and bends the toy. It bends easily, but doesn't seem to have as much give a BD firm. It seems to me like it's a bit more than 10A, but it's not rock solid.

NS have some porous and/or offensive toys, but their silicone for toys like this one is legit and safe.

I squeezed the whole colours range just now and yeah they are firm. I would fully agree with your assessment of "a bit more than 10A, but not rock solid". I don't have my moko in the same room to compare but I feel like it's got a bit more give to it.

It's pretty convenient having most of my toys in a very organized state within 10 feet of my computer lol~.
collection/wishlist:
► Show Spoiler
Screamy

Postby Screamy » Fri Mar 03, 2017 10:57 pm

Robiland wrote:
Luxx wrote:I can't find reviews that make it clear how firm it is, but there's a video on Lovehoney's site where someone squishes and bends the toy. It bends easily, but doesn't seem to have as much give a BD firm. It seems to me like it's a bit more than 10A, but it's not rock solid.

I squeezed the whole colours range just now and yeah they are firm. I would fully agree with your assessment of "a bit more than 10A, but not rock solid". I don't have my moko in the same room to compare but I feel like it's got a bit more give to it.

It's pretty convenient having most of my toys in a very organized state within 10 feet of my computer lol~.

Thanks Luxx for the video, that actually helped a lot. Still on the fence about the toy so I'll just wait until a big sale to decide if i want it or not.
Also thanks Robiland for the firmness confirmation, it's really helpful. Cheers! :nomnom:

Edit: I also just realized I posted this whole string in the wrong gd section. SORRY EVERYONE :psyduck:
vixenvega

Postby vixenvega » Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:01 pm

EE toys!
Deluxe Surprise XL Werewolf and a Rainbow Ribbon Split Base custom Medium Scorch.
100_8375.JPG
100_8380.JPG
► Show Spoiler
L_eather

Postby L_eather » Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:24 pm

Luxx wrote:Image

KuduVoodoo Bartholomew in UV reactive candy corn colours. I missed the FB candy corn eggs and really wanted to get something like this.

Was this a custom order? :o
Luxx

Postby Luxx » Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:42 pm

L_eather wrote:
Luxx wrote:{Big ol' pics removed for everyone's sanity.}

KuduVoodoo Bartholomew in UV reactive candy corn colours. I missed the FB candy corn eggs and really wanted to get something like this.

Was this a custom order? :o

Yes, it was a three colour split custom.
Corbett

Postby Corbett » Sat Mar 04, 2017 8:34 pm

I just got my custom large ee orca today! I think the more I look at it, the happier I am with it. The way the spots smudged makes it look more like a leopard seal and I am so glad its bright under a uv light. My only issue is the suction cup squeals like a pig when I put it on the wall :surprised: . It also seems so heavy that the sides of the bottom pull up when its suctioned to something.

Spoiler because the pictures are large
► Show Spoiler
Fae Fantase

Postby Fae Fantase » Sun Mar 05, 2017 3:11 pm

Corbett wrote:I just got my custom large ee orca today! I think the more I look at it, the happier I am with it.

That's such a pretty one :widesmile:!
I've sold toys to over 17 different homes.
Corbett

Postby Corbett » Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:22 pm

lovelyscales wrote:
Corbett wrote:I just got my custom large ee orca today! I think the more I look at it, the happier I am with it.

That's such a pretty one :widesmile:!

Thank you very much! :misc1: :laugh: It looks just like my drawing of it which makes me really happy. Im thinking of getting another custom from EE they really deliver!
on a side note a friend said it looks like a cow which I now cannot unsee
MyFavoriteObsession

Postby MyFavoriteObsession » Mon Mar 06, 2017 2:50 pm

What a lovely fade! I'm getting more impressed with TTC every day.

vixenvega wrote:EE toys!
Deluxe Surprise XL Werewolf and a Rainbow Ribbon Split Base custom Medium Scorch.

Wow, they both look amazing! I think I need something from them in that rainbow ribbon.

Luxx wrote:KuduVoodoo Bartholomew in UV reactive candy corn colours. I missed the FB candy corn eggs and really wanted to get something like this.

Very pretty! I love how bright it is.

Corbett wrote:I just got my custom large ee orca today! I think the more I look at it, the happier I am with it. The way the spots smudged makes it look more like a leopard seal and I am so glad its bright under a uv light. My only issue is the suction cup squeals like a pig when I put it on the wall :surprised: . It also seems so heavy that the sides of the bottom pull up when its suctioned to something.

What a great pour! Those spots are really well done, and look very nice on that model.
Sold to: Dragoncouple, Fruityrumpusasshole

My Collection:
► Show Spoiler
MyFavoriteObsession

Postby MyFavoriteObsession » Mon Mar 06, 2017 3:04 pm

My small FB Hyaenodon in Ursa Major. There's so much depth to it, and it really does look like a cloudy night sky.
hyaenodon 1.jpg

hyaenodon 2.jpg

hyaenodon 3.jpg

hyaenodon glow.jpg
Sold to: Dragoncouple, Fruityrumpusasshole

My Collection:
► Show Spoiler
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Mon Mar 06, 2017 3:06 pm

MyFavoriteObsession wrote:My small FB Hyaenodon in Ursa Major. There's so much depth to it, and it really does look like a cloudy night sky.
hyaenodon 1.jpg

hyaenodon 2.jpg

hyaenodon 3.jpg

hyaenodon glow.jpg

Very nice, clean pour on that one.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
Screamy

Postby Screamy » Mon Mar 06, 2017 3:11 pm

Picked up my NF Bully from the post office today :smile:
Fuckin love this guy. Based off of Eligos from Ash vs Evil Dead.
Had some fun with the fog machine for these shots

(I posted this in the wrong thread earlier. I get these two threads mixed up too much, I am ashamed)
Fae Fantase

Postby Fae Fantase » Mon Mar 06, 2017 8:56 pm

Screamy wrote:Picked up my NF Bully from the post office today :smile:

Stunning :bugeyed: ! This has to be one of the nicest marbled Bullys I've seen!
I've sold toys to over 17 different homes.
Screamy

Postby Screamy » Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:13 pm

lovelyscales wrote:
Screamy wrote:Picked up my NF Bully from the post office today :smile:

Stunning :bugeyed: ! This has to be one of the nicest marbled Bullys I've seen!

Agreed! It's a really neat streaky and wavy kind of marble and it really makes me happy. :widesmile:
Gargoyle242

Postby Gargoyle242 » Tue Mar 07, 2017 9:55 am

I received pics of my new medium Skoll from PFF. Now I just have to wait for it to get here.
icm_fullxfull.117465099_di71kt5x5vs4cwosoc44.jpg
icm_fullxfull.117464851_dle0tatodtcs4g0k8soo.jpg
icm_fullxfull.113402982_np809xubl80ow04cks80.jpg
icm_fullxfull.117464845_r73bv21pt7kgkc40c0w4.jpg
"What we find pleasing to the eye and pleasing to the touch are seldom the same thing" - Fabienne

Return to “Show Me: for posting pictures!”