Show me your non-BD fantasy toys!

Picture central for all of your visual needs! This is the right place to post Show Me threads requesting photos of certain models.
Please keep this area SFW - no in-use pictures, nudity, or genitalia, just pictures of toys themselves.
Rottsloan

Re: Show me your non-BD fantasy toys!

Postby Rottsloan » Fri Apr 27, 2018 2:36 pm

My small experimental Reptilian came in. You guys weren’t joking about his head being a shock, but my god if he doesn’t feel incredible. Favorite thrusting toy, hands down. Also gorgeous to boot, I just got a simple red blue duo tone on a black base and it’s still absolutely gorgeous, there’s a very light marbling to it that made me gasp a little when I saw it haha

Call me Eligos
I love monster men.
I’ve sold (5) toys.
Addict in the making.
katze

Postby katze » Fri Apr 27, 2018 2:47 pm

Rottsloan wrote:My small experimental Reptilian came in. You guys weren’t joking about his head being a shock, but my god if he doesn’t feel incredible. Favorite thrusting toy, hands down. Also gorgeous to boot, I just got a simple red blue duo tone on a black base and it’s still absolutely gorgeous, there’s a very light marbling to it that made me gasp a little when I saw it haha

Beautiful! Glad you like him in use, it’s a great toy. I have a small as well and wish I got a medium!

^ↀᴥↀ^
agender girl | queer | taken | 50 dildos | 14 eggs | 2 plugs | 3 penetrables | 1 wearable

ฅ(≚ᄌ≚)
toy collection in profile!
IggyZen

Postby IggyZen » Fri Apr 27, 2018 11:59 pm

I bring you.....CORN!!!! Seriously, this has to be one of my better feeling toys. Especially to ride. <3 It's amazing~!
Attachments
IMG_0218.jpg
IMG_0217.jpg
IMG_0216.jpg
► Show Spoiler

► Show Spoiler
SweetieKat

Postby SweetieKat » Sat Apr 28, 2018 5:00 am

elfinqueen wrote:Got a nice birthday haul for myself yesterday! A few toys from Fantasticocks plus a Pleasure Forge Ankheg that's now one of my top two best-looking toys. Here's an album.

I was a little disappointed that the Fantasticocks Zion didn't come out in the colors I was wanting (I'd asked for the colors I should select to make it look like the Indra in the featured pic, which is kinda teal), but then I decided that bright yellow + green was pretty awesome too. I do think that the Zion mold has some rough spots, like under the coronal ridge and a bit on one side. Still, for a new toymaker I think they're doing pretty great. And my Argus (orange and very pale pink) reminds me of a Koi fish! Can't wait to try out the bumps.

A couple of the better pics of these:

► Show Spoiler

Wow, those are beautiful! The Indra looked like creamsicle to me, so pretty! I'm also glad to see the toys being held because they seem bigger than I thought, I think I'll definitely look at the smaller models again. Thanks for sharing!
:misc1: :nerdy: Toy list in my profile, I've done a few reviews. Current Favorites: Royal Dragon, Terra
lizardbreath

Postby lizardbreath » Mon May 07, 2018 7:14 pm

my custom amphibian arrived from Qimera Forge!!!!!

based on Image

something about my lighting washes out the blues in the pic :(
but it's quite a good match to the pic irl :)
Attachments
DSC05740.jpg
DSC05741.jpg
DSC05739.jpg
DSC05738.jpg
DSC05752.jpg
You can have my caffeine when you pry it from my cold dead hands. And possibly not even then.
Pretzal queen!!
pls contact me if you saw anything in my collection you covet :) the worst i can do is say "no"
[
lizardbreath

Postby lizardbreath » Mon May 07, 2018 7:19 pm

aaand a flopped eastern dragon

and, yes, it's yellow
I hate yellow on my toys
DSC05746.jpg
DSC05745.jpg
DSC05744.jpg
DSC05742.jpg

buuuuuut

open the spoiler!!!!!
► Show Spoiler
Attachments
DSC05751.jpg
You can have my caffeine when you pry it from my cold dead hands. And possibly not even then.
Pretzal queen!!
pls contact me if you saw anything in my collection you covet :) the worst i can do is say "no"
[
little-mythgital

Postby little-mythgital » Wed May 09, 2018 11:02 am

Just got my custom Daemon from Qimera. Got him in white and pearl colours, the pictures have a hard time showing this though... Also a small hint of blue on the piercings. He just looks lovely, a precious jewel piece to the collection.

IMG_20180509_155046276.jpg
IMG_20180509_155103336.jpg

IMG_20180509_155125857.jpg
IMG_20180509_155135906.jpg
ZombieLolipop

Postby ZombieLolipop » Wed May 16, 2018 11:41 am

I don't see anyone talking about Lust Arts anywhere but good lord this thing is a piece of art (ignore the hairs <:3c)

Fae Fantase

Postby Fae Fantase » Wed May 16, 2018 3:23 pm

ZombieLolipop wrote:I don't see anyone talking about Lust Arts anywhere but good lord this thing is a piece of art (ignore the hairs <:3c)

Incredible =-0!
I've sold toys to over 17 different homes.
MissMoneyPenny

Postby MissMoneyPenny » Thu May 17, 2018 1:32 am

ZombieLolipop wrote:I don't see anyone talking about Lust Arts anywhere but good lord this thing is a piece of art (ignore the hairs <:3c)

► Show Spoiler

After your post on Reddit I've been eyeing on their chestburster toy Lust Burster. As a huuuuge Alien nerd, I've been looking for an Alienesque toy and while Ridley looks very H.R. Giger-y, I really like the idea behind Meng but instead of a dragon, with an alien. But every single toy fitting that visual has been lacking in someways. Mostly they've been one-size and/or made out of hard plastic. Not a fan. Or they don't ship to Northern Europe :eyeroll: But I think I've found what I've been looking for thanks to you :)

How would you compare the firmness between BD and LA?
EVERYTHING'S MADE UP AND THE POINTS DON'T MATTER.

Toy list in the spoiler.

♦ OWNED ♦
► Show Spoiler

♦ ORDERED ♦
► Show Spoiler

♦ WISHLIST ♦
► Show Spoiler
roseypearl

Postby roseypearl » Thu May 17, 2018 4:42 pm

MissMoneyPenny wrote:

► Show Spoiler

After your post on Reddit I've been eyeing on their chestburster toy Lust Burster. As a huuuuge Alien nerd, I've been looking for an Alienesque toy and while Ridley looks very H.R. Giger-y, I really like the idea behind Meng but instead of a dragon, with an alien. But every single toy fitting that visual has been lacking in someways. Mostly they've been one-size and/or made out of hard plastic. Not a fan. Or they don't ship to Northern Europe :eyeroll: But I think I've found what I've been looking for thanks to you :)

How would you compare the firmness between BD and LA?

I dont own any of their toys but after looking at their website their firmnesses are

Extra Soft (Now available!)       0030
Soft                                            0050
Medium                                     10A
Firm                                           20A
Extra Firm (Unavailable/TBD)   30A

Which puts their extra soft=to BD soft, and their soft=BD medium. Not sure about the firmnesses beyond that
MissMoneyPenny

Postby MissMoneyPenny » Fri May 18, 2018 12:13 pm

roseypearl wrote: :words:

Hey thanks. You cleared a misunderstanding I had with the scale when I glanced it superficially. I thought medium was 0050.

I would still love to hear a personal take on the firmness tho this helped a lot. :buddy:
EVERYTHING'S MADE UP AND THE POINTS DON'T MATTER.

Toy list in the spoiler.

♦ OWNED ♦
► Show Spoiler

♦ ORDERED ♦
► Show Spoiler

♦ WISHLIST ♦
► Show Spoiler
Rottsloan

Postby Rottsloan » Fri May 18, 2018 3:34 pm

My med soft reptilian came in and honestly I’m just as blown away by him as I was with the small. The gold marbling is GORGEOUS (I’m a sucker for tight marbles) and the seafoam based is adorable! He’s so big and meaty and gold! I love him!

Call me Eligos
I love monster men.
I’ve sold (5) toys.
Addict in the making.
ZombieLolipop

Postby ZombieLolipop » Sun May 20, 2018 7:06 pm

MissMoneyPenny wrote:
roseypearl wrote: :words:

Hey thanks. You cleared a misunderstanding I had with the scale when I glanced it superficially. I thought medium was 0050.

I would still love to hear a personal take on the firmness tho this helped a lot. :buddy:

It feels pretty similar to BD's firmness to me, I got it in medium and it has a good amount of squish/give without being too soft or floppy.
Niah

Postby Niah » Mon May 21, 2018 9:31 am

EE Reptilian, medium/soft

I was slightly uncertain when I pulled him out of the box, but the more I look at him, the more pleased I am. I think they definitely focused on Alyn Shir's daggers from the pics I gave them. The shaft is lovely and it's hard to capture the green that's all mixed in with the silver. The purple on the base and at the top is perfect. I'm truly impressed with the skill involved, especially tipping the scales of the base in purple like that. That pic of Alyn Shir shows the daggers really well. I definitely think they were the focus and not the lightning pic I'd also attached, so this pleases me even more. Can't wait to try him out, lol. His storage bag is a lovely light blue.
Attachments
alyn shir.jpg
reptilian (16).jpg
reptilian (15).jpg
reptilian (14).jpg
reptilian (13).jpg
reptilian (12).jpg
reptilian (11).jpg
reptilian (10).jpg
reptilian (9).jpg
31/Asexual/Genderfluid (biologically female).

See my profile for a list of the toys I own. Please do not solicit me about selling any of my toys.
Gamma Velorum

Postby Gamma Velorum » Mon May 21, 2018 11:13 am

Gorgeous Rep! <3

Here be my new Wraith! Link cos the pics are HYOOG:

https://the-nest-of-earthly-delights.tu ... tom-wraith
Niah

Postby Niah » Mon May 21, 2018 11:36 am

Gamma Velorum wrote:Gorgeous Rep! <3

OMG. That's an absolutely amazing pour. The amount of detail is incredible, and the precision with the lines and dots on the base is perfection. What they can do with pours is so skilled and lovely. They did a wonderful job with yours.
31/Asexual/Genderfluid (biologically female).

See my profile for a list of the toys I own. Please do not solicit me about selling any of my toys.
Fae Fantase

Postby Fae Fantase » Mon May 21, 2018 7:54 pm

Congrats on a super amazing pour =-D!
I've sold toys to over 17 different homes.
Gamma Velorum

Postby Gamma Velorum » Mon May 21, 2018 9:55 pm

Niah wrote:

OMG. That's an absolutely amazing pour. The amount of detail is incredible, and the precision with the lines and dots on the base is perfection. What they can do with pours is so skilled and lovely. They did a wonderful job with yours.

Thank you so much! I couldn't be more pleased!
Gamma Velorum

Postby Gamma Velorum » Mon May 21, 2018 9:59 pm

Fae Fantase wrote:

Congrats on a super amazing pour =-D!

Thank youuuuuu!!!

Return to “Show Me: for posting pictures!”