Show me your non-BD fantasy toys!

Picture central for all of your visual needs! This is the right place to post Show Me threads requesting photos of certain models.
Please keep this area SFW - no in-use pictures, nudity, or genitalia, just pictures of toys themselves.
raspberrri

Re: Show me your non-BD fantasy toys!

Postby raspberrri » Tue May 22, 2018 6:12 pm

This is my new custom medium Yuri from Strange Bedfellas. I saw some toys they made previously in these same colors and asked if they could do it again. It's a cream to pink fade with really subtle shimmer.
Attachments
3d1b62fd-cf64-4c37-aa9e-efed196b5375.jpg
7ca1e613-e132-422f-bbf5-1b3c8758d653.jpg
b6b90d64-a120-428a-9bb7-d9f2c679a3be.jpg
7ddff405-8ad2-4567-8563-6d319f546359.jpg
lizardbreath

Postby lizardbreath » Tue May 22, 2018 6:48 pm

Gamma Velorum wrote:Gorgeous Rep! <3

Here be my new Wraith! Link cos the pics are HYOOG:

https://the-nest-of-earthly-delights.tu ... tom-wraith

:smilenox: :bugeyed: that's beautiful!
You can have my caffeine when you pry it from my cold dead hands. And possibly not even then.
Pretzal queen!!
pls contact me if you saw anything in my collection you covet :) the worst i can do is say "no"
[
ZombieLolipop

Postby ZombieLolipop » Wed May 23, 2018 12:26 am

Man all ya'll got me excited for the medium Reptilian I ordered, I used this as inspiration:

This'll be my first EE toy, but from the pictures I've seen they do really nice pours.
MissMoneyPenny

Postby MissMoneyPenny » Wed May 23, 2018 6:10 am

ZombieLolipop wrote:Man all ya'll got me excited for the medium Reptilian I ordered, I used this as inspiration:

This'll be my first EE toy, but from the pictures I've seen they do really nice pours.

Oooo, I can't wait to see it. You must show it to us when you get it. And thanks for the firmness info back there :)
EVERYTHING'S MADE UP AND THE POINTS DON'T MATTER.

Toy list in the spoiler.

♦ OWNED ♦
► Show Spoiler

♦ ORDERED ♦
► Show Spoiler

♦ WISHLIST ♦
► Show Spoiler
Fae Fantase

Postby Fae Fantase » Wed May 23, 2018 5:40 pm

ZombieLolipop wrote:Man all ya'll got me excited for the medium Reptilian I ordered, I used this as inspiration:

Omg this reptilian should turn out so very lovely =-O!
I've sold toys to over 17 different homes.
katze

Postby katze » Thu May 24, 2018 1:04 pm

My medium soft StrangeBedfellas Lon!! The feel of the silicone is HEAVENLY on this model, aah. :misc2: :blush:
Attachments
C34DC88B-35AE-468F-A4F6-0F60796D57DE.jpeg
BF5AE1F9-8EB0-4D51-9461-44DE185BCB04.jpeg
3BBB1AD6-445F-4CC7-8AA9-E36A8F0AC747.jpeg

^ↀᴥↀ^
agender girl | queer | taken | 50 dildos | 14 eggs | 2 plugs | 3 penetrables | 1 wearable

ฅ(≚ᄌ≚)
toy collection in profile!
Fae Fantase

Postby Fae Fantase » Thu May 24, 2018 2:53 pm

katze wrote:My medium soft StrangeBedfellas Lon!! The feel of the silicone is HEAVENLY on this model, aah. :misc2: :blush:

So very pretty =-D! Duotone pigment?
I've sold toys to over 17 different homes.
yuzupo

Postby yuzupo » Sat May 26, 2018 8:17 am

Medium/medium Changeling from HodgepodgeCompendium
https://imgur.com/a/H4bWXem
This is my first non-BD and wow it is so pretty.
Harbenz

Postby Harbenz » Thu May 31, 2018 7:32 am

I finally received my first Exotic-Erotics order: April fools Large Corn in medium firmness and Rudy in soft firmness.
I almost lost my patience because of the post delays, but when I opened the box the wait was worth it. I knew perfectly the measures of the corn, but this is the first time in a long time that a toy is much bigger than I expected, it made me laugh (for something is an April fools, isn't it?) The butter highlight is not something that I wanted, so I ordered a yellow (I wanted UV reactive but they don't have it anymore) and UV reactive green split. The sculpture is not perfect but it doesn't matter, in use it's perfect, I love the texture and I'm glad I did not choose soft, it's already in my favorites. I can't use it whole, it's bigger (and feels thicker) than my XL Clayton. I'm at a couple inches to use it as a plug, it will be a fun challenge. If you are a bit naive it might look like something decorative, right?
► Show Spoiler

I got Rudy for oral, I doubted the firmness and I chose soft to be gentle, I don't regret it. The size is the same as my penis, which is something I like a lot. It has a great detail, but some mold failures. I don't know if paint the head affected the texture and created more imperfections. Aesthetically it's not a big deal, but I like it a lot.
► Show Spoiler

I have forgotten the bags, they are light blue and brownish green. I thought they would be cotton but they look like polyester.
Resistance is futile.
► Show Spoiler
sneks toys

Postby sneks toys » Mon Jun 04, 2018 8:42 am

A Kudu Voodoo original hand sculpted Laughing Dragon I hope to sell very soon.
Attachments
WP_20180604_11_29_28_Rich.jpg
F/♋/22/Bi/Monster Fucker
ZombieLolipop

Postby ZombieLolipop » Mon Jun 04, 2018 10:40 am

It's here~

Rottsloan

Postby Rottsloan » Mon Jun 04, 2018 5:18 pm

ZombieLolipop wrote:It's here~

That is wonderful omg :crying:
Call me Eligos
I love monster men.
I’ve sold (5) toys.
Addict in the making.
katze

Postby katze » Mon Jun 04, 2018 9:35 pm

MY SIMPLY ELEGANT GLASS/GBW CUSTOM CANINE CAME AND OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

^ↀᴥↀ^
agender girl | queer | taken | 50 dildos | 14 eggs | 2 plugs | 3 penetrables | 1 wearable

ฅ(≚ᄌ≚)
toy collection in profile!
Rottsloan

Postby Rottsloan » Sat Jun 09, 2018 1:29 pm

Mini yarucuna is here!! He’s wonderful. I’m going to try him out soon :stick:
He’s very small, so I got him in medium firm (and damn is it a lot firmer than soft!). I’m hoping he’ll be good for spotting, wanted to try making sure his textures wouldn’t rub me raw before investing in a large! But I’m excited. If all else fails I’ll probably use him for anal practice, since it’s long passed due. Yknow, because you guys needed that TMI haha

Call me Eligos
I love monster men.
I’ve sold (5) toys.
Addict in the making.
Rin

Postby Rin » Sun Jun 10, 2018 12:12 am

Rottsloan wrote:Mini yarucuna is here!! He’s wonderful. I’m going to try him out soon :stick:
He’s very small, so I got him in medium firm (and damn is it a lot firmer than soft!). I’m hoping he’ll be good for spotting, wanted to try making sure his textures wouldn’t rub me raw before investing in a large! But I’m excited. If all else fails I’ll probably use him for anal practice, since it’s long passed due. Yknow, because you guys needed that TMI haha

Ahhh I'm jealous! I just ordered a mini Yacuruna myself the other day, and I can't wait to take it for a spin. I've never gotten an EE toy before. Out of curiosity, about how long did it take them to make it and send it to you?
Female/30/Bisexual
Rottsloan

Postby Rottsloan » Sun Jun 10, 2018 3:31 am

Rin wrote:
Rottsloan wrote:Mini yarucuna is here!! He’s wonderful. I’m going to try him out soon :stick:

Ahhh I'm jealous! I just ordered a mini Yacuruna myself the other day, and I can't wait to take it for a spin. I've never gotten an EE toy before. Out of curiosity, about how long did it take them to make it and send it to you?

Two weeks is about their average for me :)
Call me Eligos
I love monster men.
I’ve sold (5) toys.
Addict in the making.
Rin

Postby Rin » Sun Jun 10, 2018 11:11 am

Rottsloan wrote:
Rin wrote:

Two weeks is about their average for me :)

Not bad at all! Still, it'll be a tough wait. XD It looks like such a nice toy! You can bet I'll be posting pics of mine the moment it gets here. I decided to get the King Koi shaft, but with a green-purple duo-tone base. I'm hoping it turns out as pretty as I'm imagining!
Female/30/Bisexual
Rottsloan

Postby Rottsloan » Thu Jun 21, 2018 3:40 am

Deluxe surprise reptilian came in! I had a very, very bad day yesterday so when I initially opened him I was a little let down by the amount of powder plain blue. But after I calmed down from the stress of that morning (that had nothing to do with the toy, mind you) I started really appreciating him.

For one, he glows, like a lot. With little white speckles that glow even more. The translucent blue glows, the lavender head does not but the blue glows through it and looks wonderful, the white bits glow, the translucent scales on the base glow. I wish I had a blacklight to show you guys how amazing he looks!

I love his head most of all. I love the translucent lavender that has a gentle glittery shimmer to it. I love the details on the urethra/highlighting. He’s adorable and I’m keeping him forever.

Call me Eligos
I love monster men.
I’ve sold (5) toys.
Addict in the making.
DaedraQueen

Postby DaedraQueen » Thu Jun 21, 2018 7:36 am

Rottsloan wrote:Deluxe surprise reptilian came in! I had a very, very bad day yesterday so when I initially opened him I was a little let down by the amount of powder plain blue. But after I calmed down from the stress of that morning (that had nothing to do with the toy, mind you) I started really appreciating him.

For one, he glows, like a lot. With little white speckles that glow even more. The translucent blue glows, the lavender head does not but the blue glows through it and looks wonderful, the white bits glow, the translucent scales on the base glow. I wish I had a blacklight to show you guys how amazing he looks!

I love his head most of all. I love the translucent lavender that has a gentle glittery shimmer to it. I love the details on the urethra/highlighting. He’s adorable and I’m keeping him forever.

What was the insp pic?? Also how much was the deluxe surprise??
❤ Female ❤ Pan ❤ 24 ❤ Married ❤ 6 BD Toys

❤ Currently Owned ❤

Small/Med Nova in Pearce’s signature and maroon base.
Small/Med Winston in a fire morph pattern.
Small/Med Flint in a custom tri-marble.
Small/Med Nox in Jupiter.
Small/Med Meng in Cosmic Nebula.
Small/Med Trent in Peridot
Medium Rauchana in artistic liberty
Akhelios the Sea Beast in a teal to blue fade

❤ Bought but not arrived ❤
Med Pretzal in Feathered Serpent
Small Echo In full spectrum (Rainbow)

"Is that your new dream in life to own a cornucopia of dicks?" Quoted from my darling husband
Rottsloan

Postby Rottsloan » Thu Jun 21, 2018 7:53 am

DaedraQueen wrote:What was the insp pic?? Also how much was the deluxe surprise??

It was an art piece of my own, I’m not comfortable with sharing it publicly if that’s okay. And deluxe surprises cost 40$!
Call me Eligos
I love monster men.
I’ve sold (5) toys.
Addict in the making.

Return to “Show Me: for posting pictures!”