Show me your Ultimate Fantasy!

Picture central for all of your visual needs! This is the right place to post Show Me threads requesting photos of certain models.
Please keep this area SFW - no in-use pictures, nudity, or genitalia, just pictures of toys themselves.
fuzzdemon

Show me your Ultimate Fantasy!

Postby fuzzdemon » Sun Feb 07, 2016 11:18 pm

I just ordered a custom m/m UF, 4th kind color, 2 days ago and I'm already dying for it to be made, shipped and received! (and tested) :stick:

I understand it's not the super popular model on here, but I would love to see your more humanoid play toy! :misc2:
AvianVnaivA

Re: Show me your Ultimate Fantasy!

Postby AvianVnaivA » Sun Feb 07, 2016 11:23 pm

fuzzdemon wrote:I just ordered a custom m/m UF, 4th kind color, 2 days ago and I'm already dying for it to be made, shipped and received! (and tested) :stick:

I understand it's not the super popular model on here, but I would love to see your more humanoid play toy! :misc2:

Oh were you the one who got the Ultimate Fantasy based off of undertale?? Because that has be wanting to get one myself! :laugh:
Image Image ImageImageImage
► Show Spoiler
Lewd Luxury

Postby Lewd Luxury » Sun Feb 07, 2016 11:24 pm

fuzzdemon wrote:I just ordered a custom m/m UF, 4th kind color, 2 days ago and I'm already dying for it to be made, shipped and received! (and tested) :stick:

That has literally been my idea since 4th kind came out. I am ordering mine on Wednesday. :stick:
Gay/Transgender/ENTP/Taken/Weeaboo/Eccentric

Toy Blog: http://lewdluxury.tumblr.com/
fuzzdemon

Postby fuzzdemon » Sun Feb 07, 2016 11:35 pm

AvianVnaivA wrote:
fuzzdemon wrote: :words: :

Oh were you the one who got the Ultimate Fantasy based off of undertale?? Because that has be wanting to get one myself! :laugh:

Yes, BUT I know there was someone else who said they where getting one, but in a light-saber blue, I think.

Yokai wrote:
fuzzdemon wrote: :words:

That has literally been my idea since 4th kind came out. I am ordering mine on Wednesday. :stick:

YAS! when we get them I would love to see photos and just compare dongs in the same color! :excited:
HornyUnicorn

Postby HornyUnicorn » Mon Feb 08, 2016 10:54 am

I actually own two Ultimate Fantasies!

The first one I bought when it was originally released on April Fool's Day. I bought the largest size they had at the time and they only had three colors to choose from at the time, all flesh tones.
myuf1.JPG

Here it is compared to my arm:
ultimateohfuck.jpg

Yes, it is a long and thick as my forearm. I have never been able to hilt the entire thing either. Why did I buy it? Because I really liked the sculpt of the item. Do you know how hard it is to find a non-circumcised dildo in the USA, made out of silicone? Its a pain in the ass! (Also, I bought it to support Bad Dragon...you should have seen the amount of bitching people made over this dildo, because it was a human dildo. There were people even posting on the forums that they were grossed out by human toys and BD was making them ill, they were offended they had to look at human genitalia, they were leaving BD, drama drama drama etc. Yeah....However, when I show my non furry friends this dildo, they are ecstatic...UNCUT SILICONE DILDO.)

The second one was an Adoption I bought after it was rereleased, in the "Night Shift" (Five Nights at Freddy's) colors. Its a small, which I can use.
Night Shift is a gorgeous color too, I might have a another toy made in that color sometime in the future.

I really love these two toys, because sometimes I don't want to fuck anything exotic, I just want a plain jane girthy human dick. Plus the large one is fun to slap friends with. I'm glad to see BD brought them back as a part of their permanent line up.
Putting weird objects in her vagina for science!

Owns: alot of toys.

I bought a wiener as big as my arm from Bad Dragon!
fuzzdemon

Postby fuzzdemon » Mon Feb 08, 2016 12:11 pm

:smile: Mmm~ That night shift is pretty! @HornyUnicorn
Dragoncatclem

Postby Dragoncatclem » Mon Feb 08, 2016 10:21 pm

fuzzdemon wrote:
AvianVnaivA wrote:
fuzzdemon wrote: :words: :

Yes, BUT I know there was someone else who said they where getting one, but in a light-saber blue, I think.

That would be me :laugh:
"Do not compare your chapter one to someone else's chapter ten" - Unknown :misc2:
Kinky_Condesce

Postby Kinky_Condesce » Mon Feb 08, 2016 10:37 pm

HornyUnicorn wrote:uncut human dildo

THIS!!!!
I wish it looked more like a thinner/unplated/studded flint because DAMN the head on that beast!
But I plan on ordering one *looks at date* tomorrow actually! But Mine will just be medium in a light purple, so nothing fancy.

And I must say, I have 0 interest in FNAF but that night shift color looks gorgeous. There is a night shift colored flint in adoptions right now, actually.

Would anyone be willing to take pics of their UF at different angles? Or compare a medium to either anything in my profile or just a Cumlube bottle? nobody seems to have one of these bloody things.

Also lmao @people buying horse cocks getting grossed out enough at people cocks to cause drama.
4Sale:Small/soft EE OrcaThread here!
fuzzdemon

Postby fuzzdemon » Mon Feb 08, 2016 11:18 pm

Kinky_Condesce wrote:

THIS!!!!
I wish it looked more like a thinner/unplated/studded flint because DAMN the head on that beast!
But I plan on ordering one *looks at date* tomorrow actually! But Mine will just be medium in a light purple, so nothing fancy.

And I must say, I have 0 interest in FNAF but that night shift color looks gorgeous. There is a night shift colored flint in adoptions right now, actually.

Would anyone be willing to take pics of their UF at different angles? Or compare a medium to either anything in my profile or just a Cumlube bottle? nobody seems to have one of these bloody things.

Also lmao @people buying horse cocks getting grossed out enough at people cocks to cause drama.

As soon as I get my UF I can compare it to my M Pretsal! (If I get it before you that is, I ordered mine last Friday).
HornyUnicorn

Postby HornyUnicorn » Mon Feb 08, 2016 11:42 pm

Since some of you seem more interested in more pics of this toy, these are some older pics of my Large Ultimate Fantasy with random small and medium toys.

With small Chance and Medium David:
ul4.jpg

With small Crackers and small Clayton:
ul5.jpg

Side profile with small Crackers:
ul6.jpg

Personally, I think the sculpt of this toy is really neat. Its nicely detailed without being too overdetailed (no extreme ball wrinkles), it has some lightly textured veins, and of course uncut foreskin. And its girthy as fuck.

Kinky_Condesce

Postby Kinky_Condesce » Tue Feb 09, 2016 12:44 am

fuzzdemon wrote:
Kinky_Condesce wrote:

THIS!!!!

As soon as I get my UF I can compare it to my M Pretsal! (If I get it before you that is, I ordered mine last Friday).

Danka!
I'll be ordering two two customs so it will probably be a while before I get them, so plenty of time!

HornyUnicorn wrote: :words: .

Thank you!

I just wish the head was a little more detailed like flint, but it looks like a damn smooth ride.
And damn that thing is huuuuuuge OoO
4Sale:Small/soft EE OrcaThread here!
fuzzdemon

Postby fuzzdemon » Tue Feb 09, 2016 2:05 am

HornyUnicorn wrote: :words:

Omg, that GIRTH! I like size, but I still can't take the whole size of my m/3 Xar, but do I love what I can take! I have hope to take on the medium UF!
Elli

Postby Elli » Tue Feb 09, 2016 4:57 am

HornyUnicorn wrote: :words:

The Night Shift coloured one looks great!

I'm actually one of those people who find most regular human dildos quite gross but the colour, size and kinda bland look of the UF makes it work for me. It's also really nice to have a good sized toy in a more regular and non textured shape, it's just so easy to use compared to some of the "fancier" ones :laugh:

Also, regardless of my feelings about them in general I don't think I'd have any right to bitch about BD's ONE human toy? Seriously, how did the people complaining ever shop for sex toys before BD if they find the mere existence of human dongs offensive :mystery:

Anyway. I choose Alexandrite Pink and Blue for mine and I'm really happy I did so!
image.jpg
fuzzdemon

Postby fuzzdemon » Tue Feb 09, 2016 11:41 am

:misc2: :psyduck: It's so pretty!
Apola

Postby Apola » Tue Mar 01, 2016 10:38 pm

UFsmall.png

One of my newest toys. This is a small, medium firmness. It looks like a combination of Peridot and Emerald.
Darkenedstar14

Postby Darkenedstar14 » Wed Mar 02, 2016 3:04 pm

HornyUnicorn wrote:The second one was an Adoption I bought after it was rereleased, in the "Night Shift" (Five Nights at Freddy's) colors. Its a small, which I can use.
Night Shift is a gorgeous color too, I might have a another toy made in that color sometime in the future.

My God, that is the most beautiful fake human dick I've ever seen! :misc2: :liplick:

If I ever get enough money for a custom, it's either going to be this, Slasher Sliver, or Meteor Impact.
•~•Have you seen all the new CockSocks yet?•~•

Swag Wish List
Teenie - Weenies:
David ~ "Gunner" (I know they're out there...)

See Profile Page for Secondhand Info!
fuzzdemon

Postby fuzzdemon » Wed Mar 02, 2016 4:50 pm

Here are some kinda dark pictures of my 4th kind m/m Ultimate Fantasy! (Lint everywhere, sorry :eyeroll: )

Put them in a spoiler tag, big pictures.

► Show Spoiler
DraconianWolfess

Postby DraconianWolfess » Thu Mar 03, 2016 11:52 pm

I used to be sad that UF was so large, now I can just enjoy seeing other people's. As much as I love it aesthetically, a human uncut look, it really lacks texture. I don't need heavy texture like the earth dragon but some is nice. Still it is nice of you all to share your gems with us, I still can respect and enjoy seeing a beautiful pour on a model I do not plan to get.
Darkenedstar14

Postby Darkenedstar14 » Sat Apr 02, 2016 5:02 pm

That's a beautiful shade of purple. I don't usually go for light colors, but that's pretty nice.

Also the Mars color is looking awesome, too! Another possible color to add to my list. :widesmile:
•~•Have you seen all the new CockSocks yet?•~•

Swag Wish List
Teenie - Weenies:
David ~ "Gunner" (I know they're out there...)

See Profile Page for Secondhand Info!
HornyUnicorn

Postby HornyUnicorn » Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:44 am

Wow, the purple and 4th kind Ultimate Fantasies are really pretty.

Heh, now we should start a trend with Ultimate Fantasy owners--take a pic of it next to your forearm for comparison.

Return to “Show Me: for posting pictures!”