Show me your Pearce!

Picture central for all of your visual needs! This is the right place to post Show Me threads requesting photos of certain models.
Please keep this area SFW - no in-use pictures, nudity, or genitalia, just pictures of toys themselves.
Dracon Ra

Show me your Pearce!

Postby Dracon Ra » Wed Sep 28, 2016 6:53 am

Pearce, best described as "balls with a dick", but I still like it.

Medium, 5

20160928_150338.jpg

20160928_150240.jpg

20160928_150219.jpg

20160928_150143.jpg

20160928_150326.jpg

Some more pics with small and medium Flint, and EE's medium Orc and Halfling are in the Comparsion Thread
Duncan Cahokian

Re: Show me your Pearce!

Postby Duncan Cahokian » Wed Sep 28, 2016 12:59 pm

Woah, he is pretty! I have a Mini Pearce in Ectoplasm on the way, I can't wait to post pictures! :smile:
You know what the best thing about hitting rock bottom is? There only one way to go, and that's UP! -Buster Moon
Duncan Cahokian

Postby Duncan Cahokian » Thu Oct 06, 2016 11:20 pm

My mini, 3 firmness Pearce in Ectoplasm!

He's so soft and bright!

Image Image

Mini Austin for scale:

Look at his glow!!
Image Image
You know what the best thing about hitting rock bottom is? There only one way to go, and that's UP! -Buster Moon
Fae Fantase

Postby Fae Fantase » Thu Oct 06, 2016 11:34 pm

Dracon Ra wrote:Pearce, best described as "balls with a dick", but I still like it.

Medium, 5

Some more pics with small and medium Flint, and EE's medium Orc and Halfling are in the Comparsion Thread

Those colors really scream Orc..love it :widesmile:!

FlyingFur wrote:My mini, 3 firmness Pearce in Ectoplasm!

He's so soft and bright!

[color=#40BF00]Wow what a nice glow!
I've sold toys to over 17 different homes.
Duncan Cahokian

Postby Duncan Cahokian » Sat Oct 08, 2016 10:23 pm

Fruityrumpusasshole wrote:
FlyingFur wrote:My mini, 3 firmness Pearce in Ectoplasm!

He's so soft and bright!

Image Image

Mini Austin for scale:

Look at his glow!!
Image Image

Fucking NIGHTLIGHT DICK

I KNOW RIGHT!!!! He makes me so happy. Not only visually pleasing, but I find that his short thick shaft is great for preparing for insertion of larger toys!
At least the Mini is. :3
DizzySchizo

Postby DizzySchizo » Mon Oct 10, 2016 5:28 pm

I'm wanting to get a Pearce colored like this Nox with gold dazzle added and I'm stuck between a small and a medium. How do you guys like yours, size wise?
Attachments
c897c7d0d7c191bca737d0c59ec75560.JPG
:stick: Too kawaii to function
Duncan Cahokian

Postby Duncan Cahokian » Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:13 am

DizzySchizo wrote:I'm wanting to get a Pearce colored like this Nox with gold dazzle added and I'm stuck between a small and a medium. How do you guys like yours, size wise?

Since he is so girthy, I can't imagine me ever going over a small Size. My mini provides a nice small stretch to start off and i bet a small could feel really good ti help with my medium insertion, but if you like a BIG STRETCH a medium could be good for you. :)
DizzySchizo

Postby DizzySchizo » Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:56 am

FlyingFur wrote:

Since he is so girthy, I can't imagine me ever going over a small Size. My mini provides a nice small stretch to start off and i bet a small could feel really good ti help with my medium insertion, but if you like a BIG STRETCH a medium could be good for you. :)

I think a small would be about my limit, but since he doesn't seem to have texture, maybe a soft wouldn't be out of the question? Or does his piercing provide something a medium firmness would be better for?
Duncan Cahokian

Postby Duncan Cahokian » Tue Oct 11, 2016 10:50 am

DizzySchizo wrote:
FlyingFur wrote:

Since he is so girthy, I can't imagine me ever going over a small Size. My mini provides a nice small stretch to start off and i bet a small could feel really good to help with my medium insertion, but if you like a BIG STRETCH a medium could be good for you. :)

I think a small would be about my limit, but since he doesn't seem to have texture, maybe a soft wouldn't be out of the question? Or does his piercing provide something a medium firmness would be better for?

My mini is in soft and during vaginal play it is excellent. It has enough give to work with my tight muscles and enough hold that I can really feel the piercing and the girth noticeably! :misc2: :excited:

I like that his piercing is squishy because I HATE it when my toys catch on muscles or my pelvic bone because it creeps me out to the max. :misc5: :bugeyed:

I can feel it and it provides excellent stim in both holes. If you're not like me, a medium firmness would be cool. I imagine the semi forceful push of it and the over all big girth would feel pretty great. :smile:
DizzySchizo

Postby DizzySchizo » Tue Oct 11, 2016 11:21 am

FlyingFur wrote:

My mini is in soft and during vaginal play it is excellent. It has enough give to work with my tight muscles and enough hold that I can really feel the piercing and the girth noticeably! :misc2: :excited:

I like that his piercing is squishy because I HATE it when my toys catch on muscles or my pelvic bone because it creeps me out to the max. :misc5: :bugeyed:

I can feel it and it provides excellent stim in both holes. If you're not like me, a medium firmness would be cool. I imagine the semi forceful push of it and the over all big girth would feel pretty great. :smile:

Thank you! I think I've decided on a soft(I have a medium Nox whose widest part is near small Pearce's and the medium firm for him is a bit much) small Pearce in these colors with the base metallic and gold dazzle throughout. I might order him on Friday because I've wanted him since he came out, just needed to figure out what size/firmness/colors Image
DizzySchizo

Postby DizzySchizo » Fri Oct 14, 2016 11:57 am

They wouldn't do a custom split for me :( but I did order a small in the green I wanted with gold dazzle.
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Fri Oct 14, 2016 4:45 pm

Just ordered a custom one, along with an anthro dragon:

Order.jpg
Order.jpg (22.65 KiB) Viewed 4477 times

I'm hoping my wait time is the same as everyone elses has been lately, a week or less. Pictures to come when he arrives!
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
Zenaju
Female

Postby Zenaju » Tue Oct 18, 2016 7:39 pm

I just received Pearce today from my husband. Got him in just a week and a half after ordering him! Got him in the limited venus color, medium 5 in firmness. I'm so happy with my new orc friend!
Attachments
20161018_191923-240x287.jpg
20161018_191923-240x287.jpg (25.47 KiB) Viewed 4375 times
Fae Fantase

Postby Fae Fantase » Tue Oct 18, 2016 7:48 pm

Zenaju wrote:I just received Pearce today from my husband. Got him in just a week and a half after ordering him! Got him in the limited venus color, medium 5 in firmness. I'm so happy with my new orc friend!

Wow that color looks so nice in person and suits the model very well! Nice choice!
ddcollector

Postby ddcollector » Tue Oct 18, 2016 8:09 pm

I picked up a large soft in Sinister Pumpkin. Pretty cool looking.

DSC00673_resize.jpg
Proud owner of 428 dildos, 26 butt plugs, 29 vibrators, 13 cock rings and 6 penetrables
See my collection at https://ddcollector.tumblr.com and https://twitter.com/ddcollector1
Fae Fantase

Postby Fae Fantase » Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:44 pm

ddcollector wrote:I picked up a large soft in Sinister Pumpkin. Pretty cool looking.

DSC00673_resize.jpg

Very nice! Sinister Pumpkin's such a great color.
Zenaju
Female

Postby Zenaju » Tue Oct 18, 2016 10:19 pm

lovelyscales wrote:
Zenaju wrote:I just received Pearce today from my husband. Got him in just a week and a half after ordering him! Got him in the limited venus color, medium 5 in firmness. I'm so happy with my new orc friend!

Wow that color looks so nice in person and suits the model very well! Nice choice!

Ty! I wanted one that would look more orc like so I'm glad I got the color choice before it left!
Laz

Postby Laz » Thu Oct 20, 2016 2:04 am

Posting on my roommates behalf! Small/soft custom. It's got a lot of really nice details, like one ball being a little bigger than the other. It's a lot more appealing in person, and I liked it in photos already!

Seems like Pearce has been a popular choice for Opal so far. It looks AMAZING on the model.

► Show Spoiler
Last edited by Laz on Thu Oct 20, 2016 2:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Your polyamorous dragon pal! Memory like a leaky sieve! :mystery:
Hailfall

Postby Hailfall » Thu Oct 20, 2016 3:59 am

Medium / medium Pearce in Opal
Attachments
img1476897442558.jpg
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Wed Oct 26, 2016 5:13 pm

My custom, a medium in soft firmness.

Pearce.jpg
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.

Return to “Show Me: for posting pictures!”