Show me your Monster Hunter inspired toys!

Picture central for all of your visual needs! This is the right place to post Show Me threads requesting photos of certain models.
Please keep this area SFW - no in-use pictures, nudity, or genitalia, just pictures of toys themselves.
Must <3 monsters 97
Gender: Some type of non binary. I never felt I was very much a boy, or very much a girl.

Re: Show me your Monster Hunter inspired toys!

Postby Must <3 monsters 97 » Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:52 pm

nevan wrote:
Must <3 monsters 97 wrote:Holy, where did you get that? It looks so good. The design of the toy itself reminds me of Venom, mm.

The Maw is by Qimera Forge. Here is their etsy, and here is their Tumblr. Currently this model is being reworked and is not currently available. I suggest keeping an eye on their social media for updates on it.

Hey thanks! I wonder how much it would cost with price conversion and shipping from a different country. I think I will stick to something from my home land lol, but I really appreciate you providing the shop information.
sneks toys

Postby sneks toys » Wed Mar 07, 2018 3:41 pm

My Mizutzune inspired Yacauruna. He was supposed to be based off the Heavenly Eye variant, but I didn't leave any pictures and, when you consider that EE has done at LEAST 20 Mizutzunes already, I can see how they made the mistake. Even though, his still very pretty and I fell too much in love with him to send him back for correcting.
Attachments
WP_20180307_17_30_26_Pro.jpg
F/♋/22/Bi/Monster Fucker
tanner93

Postby tanner93 » Wed Mar 07, 2018 3:59 pm

sneks toys wrote:My Mizutzune inspired Yacauruna. He was supposed to be based off the Heavenly Eye variant, but I didn't leave any pictures and, when you consider that EE has done at LEAST 20 Mizutzunes already, I can see how they made the mistake. Even though, his still very pretty and I fell too much in love with him to send him back for correcting.

Did you get it as a deluxe surprise?
sneks toys

Postby sneks toys » Wed Mar 07, 2018 5:02 pm

tanner93 wrote:
sneks toys wrote:My Mizutzune inspired Yacauruna. He was supposed to be based off the Heavenly Eye variant, but I didn't leave any pictures and, when you consider that EE has done at LEAST 20 Mizutzunes already, I can see how they made the mistake. Even though, his still very pretty and I fell too much in love with him to send him back for correcting.

Did you get it as a deluxe surprise?

Yep.
F/♋/22/Bi/Monster Fucker
Drazard

Postby Drazard » Thu Mar 29, 2018 3:56 pm

Wow, that is nice! Recently sold my Mizutsune-inspired Reptilian as I'm slimming my toy collection down to stuff I actually enjoy using rather than stuff that's just pretty, but I think I definitely need this model for a MonHun beast! Maybe Amatsu or Nergigante...
reine

Postby reine » Fri Mar 30, 2018 4:50 pm

Drazard wrote:

Wow, that is nice! Recently sold my Mizutsune-inspired Reptilian as I'm slimming my toy collection down to stuff I actually enjoy using rather than stuff that's just pretty, but I think I definitely need this model for a MonHun beast! Maybe Amatsu or Nergigante...

Ooh, that's gorgeous! EE does really fantastic deluxe surprises. *___*

As far as MH monsters go, Yacuruna reminds me a lot of Bazelgeuse. :stick:
:psyduck:
nevan

Postby nevan » Thu Apr 12, 2018 5:01 pm

My Stygian Zinogre inspired Valentine from Phoenix Flame Forge arrived! I got both the tongue an cock, both medium sized medium firmness.

sneks toys

Postby sneks toys » Thu Apr 12, 2018 5:38 pm

nevan wrote:My Stygian Zinogre inspired Valentine from Phoenix Flame Forge arrived! I got both the tongue an cock, both medium sized medium firmness.

Please tell me how the tongue is in use. The only reason why I haven't bought one because it looks super flat and smooth, and I'm worried it might end up being boring.
F/♋/22/Bi/Monster Fucker
Fae Fantase

Postby Fae Fantase » Fri Apr 13, 2018 11:02 pm

I never played Monster Hunter yet that is so very pretty! EE keeps putting out amazing pours =-O.
I've sold toys to over 17 different homes.
sneks toys

Postby sneks toys » Sat Apr 14, 2018 9:42 am

Fae Fantase wrote:

I never played Monster Hunter yet that is so very pretty! EE keeps putting out amazing pours =-O.

I only recommend MH if you play and enjoy JRPGs. My poor brother was so excited for the game but had no JRPG experience, so he ended up HATING it. Me on the other hand, I love the games, but I had experience with the SoulBorne series and such.

Ether way, I personally think that you don't need to play the game to find a monster you *ahm* like and get a toy based off of.
F/♋/22/Bi/Monster Fucker
reine

Postby reine » Sat Jun 09, 2018 3:40 pm

My three MH toys so far! Mind the dust, oops.

Custom pink/white split small/5/SC Legacy Gryphon based off of my favorite monster, Barioth. :misc2: I've had her for just shy of 7 years now! I have a custom med/5 new Gryphon in a Bubblegum/white split coming in next week to match.
IMG_0603.JPG

Dark Natural Lily that I realized has similar colours to (tempered?) Nergigante's belly scales, so she gets to belong to Nerg now. :9
IMG_0602.JPG

And a rogue Shimmerscale OS/5 Mountain Drake for Glavenus!
IMG_0604.JPG

I have an XL/3/SC Clayton in Nova's Natural for Alatreon coming in next week too, as well as a Leilani in Lily's old Light Natural that might fit Mizutsune. :misc1:
... actually, my med/5/SC Clayton in Magma Drake might work for Alatreon's "fire" phase, too, hmm. Forgot to grab a photo!

Thinking about getting a Duke's Butt in Giger Black for Vaal Hazak someday. :scheming:
reine

Postby reine » Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:47 pm

Sorry to double-post, but here's my Alatreon! XL/3 Clayton in Nova's Natural.

IMG_9552.PNG
IMG_0653.JPG

Return to “Show Me: for posting pictures!”