Show me your Dessert Colors!

Picture central for all of your visual needs! This is the right place to post Show Me threads requesting photos of certain models.
Please keep this area SFW - no in-use pictures, nudity, or genitalia, just pictures of toys themselves.
Sabbath

Show me your Dessert Colors!

Postby Sabbath » Thu Apr 06, 2017 7:11 am

I just recently got into Bad Dragon toys, and I've missed out on seeing a ton of Dessert Colors! I really liked the look of Strawberry Frosted Squares, and the newest Mint one is really eye-catching. :3 So, show me your Dessert Colors!
imhereforeskin

Re: Show me your Dessert Colors!

Postby imhereforeskin » Thu Apr 06, 2017 6:07 pm

Mint Chocolate Chip Fenrir

100_6830.JPG

100_6832.JPG

100_6833.JPG

100_6834.JPG
WTB any toys in last year's Alexandrite.
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Thu Apr 06, 2017 6:09 pm

Is it just the lighting or is the tan from the promo image actually more of a greyish tone?
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
imhereforeskin

Postby imhereforeskin » Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:44 pm

Rainbow Dasher wrote:Is it just the lighting or is the tan from the promo image actually more of a greyish tone?

I didn't really notice until you said something but it does look kinda grey in the pics, but it is definitely tan in person.
Hoofs_N_Horns

Postby Hoofs_N_Horns » Sun Apr 23, 2017 6:06 pm

Surprised there aren't more pictures here! I'm really glad I snagged this "rogue" mint chocolate chip sandwich Ika :stick:

Mmm makes my mouth water just looking at it :D

Penetrables comparison: here
imhereforeskin

Postby imhereforeskin » Fri Jun 16, 2017 11:16 pm

I got my Carrot Cake Vasu the other day! I love how he turned out!

100_7185.JPG

100_7186.JPG

100_7187.JPG

100_7189.JPG

Bonus pic of my two dessert toys

100_7190.JPG
QueenCheetah93

Postby QueenCheetah93 » Thu Jun 22, 2017 4:38 pm

*anxiously awaits the Rainbow Parfait toys to start appearing* :excited:
My Current Collection!
► Show Spoiler

Twin Tail Creations/Damn Average
-Dante the Anubite
-Krampuskitzler
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Thu Jun 22, 2017 4:44 pm

QueenCheetah93 wrote:*anxiously awaits the Rainbow Parfait toys to start appearing* :excited:

Same! If I have funds left after everything in life hitting me all at once, I'm going to order a Kona in the rainbow dessert colour. I'm not sure I've ever loved a colour so much before. :excited:
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
QueenCheetah93

Postby QueenCheetah93 » Thu Jun 22, 2017 4:54 pm

Rainbow Dasher wrote:
QueenCheetah93 wrote:*anxiously awaits the Rainbow Parfait toys to start appearing* :excited:

Same! If I have funds left after everything in life hitting me all at once, I'm going to order a Kona in the rainbow dessert colour. I'm not sure I've ever loved a colour so much before. :excited:

Mine just shipped today! I'll be psyched if I'm one of the first- either way ill def post pics here! I've been wanting a rainbow toy for so long but full spectrum is a litttle too boring for me. And rainbow ribbons are so hard to get.

Wishing you the best in dong funds!
My Current Collection!
► Show Spoiler

Twin Tail Creations/Damn Average
-Dante the Anubite
-Krampuskitzler
ImagineToothless

Postby ImagineToothless » Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:10 am

Well there's this Sleipnir in Adoptions right now. To be honest it looks a little less amazing than the promo pics to me but hey - each pour will always be different, sooo...

IMG_1361.JPG
Toy Collection:
► Show Spoiler

I take art commissions!
Regular Art: http://twitter.com/Marblefang
NSFW Art: http://twitter.com/MarblefangAD
yuzupo

Postby yuzupo » Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:18 am

ImagineToothless wrote:Well there's this Sleipnir in Adoptions right now. To be honest it looks a little less amazing than the promo pics to me but hey - each pour will always be different, sooo...

IMG_1361.JPG

I did a solid HMM when I saw this, too.
imhereforeskin

Postby imhereforeskin » Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:12 am

I saw these 3 "rogues" that are obviously flops of the color

SYPchance.JPG

SYPkelvin.JPG

SYPtongue.JPG
Hoofs_N_Horns

Postby Hoofs_N_Horns » Fri Jun 23, 2017 5:32 pm

ImagineToothless wrote:Well there's this Sleipnir in Adoptions right now. To be honest it looks a little less amazing than the promo pics to me but hey - each pour will always be different, sooo...

IMG_1361.JPG

I think it looks great! I would totally get that right now if I didn't already have a medium Sleipnir :>

I already figured the marbling will vary substantially from one pour to another. On a large model I expect to have big blotches of color rather than many little veins of color. Then again, who knows? What matters to me is that like mint chocolate chip sandwich, I find the color scheme very appealing regardless of the exact patterns.
Penetrables comparison: here
GothSlug

Postby GothSlug » Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:31 am

this is my adopt. ill post better pics once they get here :misc2:
Fush

Postby Fush » Mon Jun 26, 2017 12:59 pm

I haven't seen anyone else post their dessert colors yet so it makes me wonder if i'm the first but hey pics below. I'm def writing to CS to say something because they totally did false advertising XD when they took the pictures of promo dicks. It's a lot more blotchy tbh. but it's really pretty either way.

ImagineToothless

Postby ImagineToothless » Mon Jun 26, 2017 1:01 pm

Fush wrote:I haven't seen anyone else post their dessert colors yet so it makes me wonder if i'm the first but hey pics below. I'm def writing to CS to say something because they totally did false advertising XD when they took the pictures of promo dicks. It's a lot more blotchy tbh. but it's really pretty either way.

Dang! Well it's better than some I've seen. But still. :/ I probably wouldn't have gone out of my way to order my Meng if I'd seen these pics first... sigh.

Is the purple shade at the bottom pearlescent? It looks so.

Also what firmness is this?
Toy Collection:
► Show Spoiler

I take art commissions!
Fush

Postby Fush » Mon Jun 26, 2017 1:05 pm

ImagineToothless wrote:
Fush wrote:I haven't seen anyone else post their dessert colors yet so it makes me wonder if i'm the first but hey pics below. I'm def writing to CS to say something because they totally did false advertising XD when they took the pictures of promo dicks. It's a lot more blotchy tbh. but it's really pretty either way.

Dang! Well it's better than some I've seen. But still. :/ I probably wouldn't have gone out of my way to order my Meng if I'd seen these pics first... sigh.

yes the purple is pearlescent, but actually all the colors is the pearlescent coloring. sparkly XD and the firmness is medium but it feels more of a firm so I'm still contacting CS over that too because I have several mediums and this doesnt even feel like it :(
ImagineToothless

Postby ImagineToothless » Mon Jun 26, 2017 1:07 pm

Fush wrote:
ImagineToothless wrote:

yes the purple is pearlescent, but actually all the colors is the pearlescent coloring. sparkly XD and the firmness is medium but it feels more of a firm so I'm still contacting CS over that too because I have several mediums and this doesnt even feel like it :(

Let me know what CS says about the colour not matching the Promo. I'm so nervous about my Meng. Ugh.
Toy Collection:
► Show Spoiler

I take art commissions!
Fush

Postby Fush » Mon Jun 26, 2017 1:34 pm

So the blotchy marbling is "normal" because they have no control over it XD so some toys will be luckier then others. but while I was making the ticket I found a little tiny something inside one of the ika rings lol aka what would of been a beauty mark flop if they even caught it :(
ImagineToothless

Postby ImagineToothless » Mon Jun 26, 2017 3:27 pm

Fush wrote:So the blotchy marbling is "normal" because they have no control over it XD so some toys will be luckier then others. but while I was making the ticket I found a little tiny something inside one of the ika rings lol aka what would of been a beauty mark flop if they even caught it :(

The only thing about that is I feel like they totally cherry picked the pours for the promo pics. If they had shown us the true variety of the pours from the get-go, I feel like a lot of people would be feeling differently for the better right now.

Also that sucks about the spot but at least it's tiny... did you tell them about it or did you find it afterwards?
Toy Collection:
► Show Spoiler

I take art commissions!

Return to “Show Me: for posting pictures!”